Chapter 13 - MINE

Anastasia Creed

"Are you seriously doing this to me?" He tied me to a chair, and he sat on the edge of my bed, facing me.

"Yes. I will punish you and get my prize since I won the last game." He got up and walked to my bathroom, grabbing my contact lens case. He walked over to me, and I closed my eyes, knowing that he wanted to take my contacts off.

"Ana." He warned.

"No. You're being an asshole today!"

"Am I?"

"One, I'm having dinner with my parents, for god sake!"

"And what's number two?"

"Two, you're trying to finger me with my parents right before us!"

"You're wet for me."

"I wasn't you delusional psycho!" I hissed.

"Open your eyes."

"No." Before I knew it, he unbuttoned my top, and I opened my eyes in shock. My heart beat so fast, and my body temperature went up instantly when he accidentally grazed his hand on my skin. He then took off my pants, leaving me naked and tied in front of him.

"Asher!" I hissed.

"You're going to learn that you should never defy me." He said as he stood behind me. I turned my head, glaring at him, not wanting to lose in this battle of dominance.

He put his hands on my shoulder and slowly trailed down to my breasts. I bit my bottom lips, hating how his touch affected me. I've been with a lot of men, but no one can make my body go nuts with a mere touch. He cupped my breasts and pinched my nipples as he leaned his head to my ear.

"Are you going listen to me from now on?"

"No."

"That's what I thought." He chuckled and kissed my lips, which I ended up biting his lips in the process. I thought he would pull away, but he kissed me harder. He played with my breasts and trailed his hands all over my body.

I could feel the wetness pooling between my legs, and my body was aching for him. I wanted him so bad that I would almost beg for it.

"Let me know when you decide to agree with me. We can do this all night long, my little chaos." He sat on the edge of my bed, pulling me close as his eyes stared at how wet my pussy was.

"You're so fucking wet for me already."

"Fuck you." I hissed, and he spread my legs, holding it with his thigh so I wouldn't be able to close it. He slid his middle and ring finger on my wetness, making me hold my breath. His thumb played with my clit, giving me enough tension to make me go crazy.

I threw my head back, hating how much I wanted him to be inside me. I bit my bottom lips, trying so hard not to moan or to make a sound because I didn't want him to give him the satisfaction.

"I don't know how many times I should tell you that you're so fucking beautiful. Even calling you beautiful is not enough, Ana." He said in a husky tone, and he suddenly put his two fingers inside of me.

"Fuck." I whispered as I breathed heavily.

Asher started to fuck me with his fingers, and he was making me go nuts by taking everything slow. He knew damn well that he was teasing me. I looked at him, trying not to give him any hint of emotion.

"You're a loser in bed, huh?" I asked, and he put his thumb on my clit, and I closed my eyes, hating myself for wanting to moan and surrender myself. He fastened his pace, and I knew I would reach my climax soon.

"Fuck." I hissed.

"Tell me you'll listen to me, and I'll let you come."

"No." He stopped, and I looked at him in disbelief. I was so close, and now I'm on edge, wanting to touch myself so severely. Asher suddenly got down on his knees.

"Last chance, Ana." He looked up at me, and I was debating whether I should give in or not. I closed my eyes and tried telling myself I could get a release later.

"Ana?" My eyes snapped open, and I turned to the door, where my mom knocked and called my name. I turned to Asher, who was already smirking, confident in winning.

"Ana, are you awake?" She asked.

"Yes!"

"Can you open the door for me?"

"Give me a second!" I turned to Asher, and he raised his eyebrows.

"Let me go!"

"No."

"Asher!"

"Asher?" My mom asked.

"I'm currently on the line with him. Give me a second!" Asher chuckled and waited for me to tell him that I'd listen to him.

"I'll listen to you! Let me go!" I hissed, and he quickly let me go. I grabbed his hand, dragging him to the bathroom.

"Wait here!" I said as I grabbed a robe to cover myself. I closed the bathroom door and removed the chair and the ropes.

"Sorry." I opened the door, and my mom smiled widely. I gestured for her to come in. She walked in with a black box, and she sat on the edge of my bed, patting the spot next to her.

"Sorry to interrupt your call with Asher. I want to give you this." She gave me the box, and I opened it. It's a white knitted scarf.

"I knitted myself and finished it today." I took it out and smiled.

"Thank you. I love it." I said as I tried them on.

"I'm glad that you like it." I hugged her and thanked her again. I took it off and put it back into the box. "I'll wear it tomorrow since it's slowly getting a little chilly." She nodded.

"Go get some sleep, and you have school tomorrow." She got up and walked towards the door.

"Okay. Thank you, mom." She left the room, and I locked the door again. I turned my body around, and Asher crashed his lips to mine. He picked me up, and I wrapped my legs around his body. He took off my robe and laid me on the bed. He laid on top of me, and he put his fingers back inside of me.

"Fuck me," I whispered. He kissed me again, but it felt different this time. He kissed me like his life depended on it, like he was ready to claim all of me. He pulled away and looked into my eyes.

"Starting this second, you're mine to own and mine to ruin. No one can touch you other than me." I nodded.