Chapter 22 - NO ONE IS CAPABLE

Asher Serano

"What are you doing here?" I walked into Ana's room through the balcony and found her sitting on her sofa, reading a book. I strolled over to her and threw her book away to the floor.

She got up to protest, but I claimed her lips to shut her up. I slipped my hand to the crook of her neck, controlling her. One of the things that I like about her is that she always tries to dominate me. I always love that she constantly changes me.

A lot of things changed ever since we made a bet with each other. I thought about her settling down with other men in another country, having kids, and living happily. I'm not too fond of it. I hate to picture it, but these days... she's been invading my fucking head.

I told myself that tasting her once was enough, and she's just like other women that I plan to use and throw away once the business is done.

It's been a while since I kissed her, and my whole body felt more alive after our lips touched. I put my hands on her waist, pulling her closer. My hands made their way up to her breasts, pinching her nipples and making her moan. I slipped my right hand into her pants, and her wetness met my fingers.

"Wet already?" I smirked.

"I was reading porn." She smirked back.

"Tell me about the fantastic porn that you're reading..." I said as I pushed my middle and ring finger inside of her, making her gasp. I started to fuck her with my fingers as I unbuttoned her PJs with my other hand, pulling her top off.

"It's a threesome." She said as she threw her head back, giving me access to kiss her neck.

"Do you want to have a threesome?"

"Yes."

"Too bad." I trailed kisses to her breasts, licking her nipples and biting them lightly.

"Why?" She moaned.

"I don't share."

"You don't own me."

"Oh... I do." I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back. I pulled her pants down and pushed her to the sofa. I kneeled and started eating her wet pussy. She ran her hand through my hair, trying to control the pace. I cupped her breasts and played with her nipple.

I love hearing her heavy breaths, moans, whimper, and cursing under her breath.

She suddenly pushed my body to lay on the floor. She sat on my face and started grinding her pussy. I let her take control for a few minutes until I could feel that she was close to her climax. I flipped us over and unzipped my zipper, ready to fuck her.

I kissed her as I plunged inside of her. She bit my lips and wrapped her arms around my neck, moaning and breathing heavily. I thrust in and out of her like my life depended on it.

When it comes to sex, I've always had protection because I don't want to have an unwanted pregnancy. I don't have time to do romance, and having a kid is the last thing I want to have, but somehow, I kept having sex with Ana unprotected.

I, also somehow, don't give two fucks if she ends up pregnant. It'll be better if she does.

"Asher..."

"I want you to come with me, baby," I said, and she nodded. She came first, and my climax followed right after hers. She suddenly pushed my body away and put my cock inside of her mouth, giving me a blowjob.

"Fuck, Ana." I hissed as I threw my head back, loving how my cock choked her mouth and throat. She's so fucking beautiful, and I swore to myself that no one... no one can see her like this.

She's mine.

Mine to ruin.
Mine to fuck.
Mine to control.
Mine to use.

Anastasia Creed

"Do you find where Morganna is yet?" I asked Asher as he started to put soap all over my body. We're currently in the shower after having five rounds of fucking around the room.

"She's currently in Europe right now. Her last location was Denmark. She visited her sister for three hours and left the country immediately." Asher answered.

"How about you send me to Europe so I can find her..." I suggested, and he stopped, narrowing his eyes at me.

"I'm pretty sure you're smarter than this."

"She won't kill me."

"She'll kill you."

"So?"

"What do you mean so?" He looked like he wanted to choke me to death.

"If she kills me, so be it."

"If you want to die so bad, I can fucking kill you with a towel right now." He said in an angry tone.

"Why are you mad?"

"You said before that you want to live happily, but now you want to die. Don't be greedy, pick one!" I let out a chuckle and smacked his chest playfully.

"If I choose to die, will you come to my funeral?"

"No." I tsked.

"If I live happily, will you come to my wedding?"

"No."

"Jesus. What kind of friend are you?" I rolled my eyes.

"We're not friends." He stated in an annoyed tone.

"Acquaintance."

"We're not acquaintances." He pointed out.

"You're my boss, and I'm your assassin."

"True, but no."

"Fine. I'll make you the maid of honor." I gave in.

"You fucked the maid of honor."

"No one has to know, Asher."

"I'm going to announce it as your wedding gift." I looked at him in disbelief. "I will do the same to you on your wedding day!" I hissed.

"Marriage is not my thing."

"Really? But fucking around is?"

"Yeah." He nodded proudly.

"I guess I'm going to find a husband who has a good background then. I should marry a professor or maybe a doctor." I said, and Asher suddenly turned on the cold water.

"Hey!"

"Professors love to have an affair with students, and doctors love to have an affair with their patients."

"I'm going to marry a gamer then."

"You should stay single, Ana. No one is capable of handling you." With that, I kicked his balls and walked out.