Chapter 19 - EVERYTHING

Anastasia Creed

They say if you want to live your life to the fullest, you must break some rules to have fun. I agree because I got introduced to alcohol when I was fifteen, and I love it.

I gave my fake ID to the bouncer, and they let me in. I walked into the club and smiled, loving the vibe, and I can't wait to get some drinks tonight.

I wiggled my way to the bar and ordered two strong drinks. I sat on the bar stools, waiting for my drinks to be made.

"Hi." I turned to see a gorgeous man standing before me. He had a cute dimple on his right cheek and a nice smile. He ordered a drink and sat on the stool beside me.

"I'm Jake." He said in a british accent as he put his hand in front of me. I took it and smiled.

"Ana."

"Your drink, miss." I gave him the money and took a sip right away.

"I see you like your drinks strong," Jake said, and I turned to him, nodding.

"How do you like yours?"

"Strong, too." He said, and the bartender gave him his drink. He took a sip and suddenly put it in front of me.

"Try it." I raised my eyebrows at him but ended up taking a sip.

"Wow."

"Good, right?"

"Yeah." I gave his cup back. I kept sipping on my drink and turned my body to the dance floor.

"Do you want to dance?" I asked Jake.

Suddenly, I could feel someone towering over me from behind, and my whole body recognized who it was right on the bat. As if my body knew who it belonged to, I turned around to see Asher. He's wearing a black shirt, sleeves rolled up to his elbow. Sinfully handsome and dangerous, his dark blue-grey eyes were glued to mine.

Asher ordered some drinks and sat beside me, pretending we didn't know each other.

"Do you know him?" Jake asked, wondering why I kept looking at Asher. Asher didn't say a word, but I knew he was unhappy. His eyes looked bored, but at the same time, it felt like he was watching me. His body language shows that he doesn't care, but at the same time, he's acting like a wolf watching its prey.

"I do. I think you should go." I told Jake, and I eyed him to go. He quickly grabbed his drink and disappeared into the crowd.

"What are you doing here?!" I turned to Asher, but he was busy sipping his drink. He's ignoring me again, isn't he?

"I'm asking you, why are you here?" I asked again with a demanding tone. I wanted him to answer, but Asher will correct me with silence. He wanted me to realize what I did wrong, admit it, and fix it.

Asher is not the type to talk, explaining the goddamn problem. He wanted me to figure it out and say it.

"If you don't answer me, I'm going to fuck the first person I bump on the dance floor." I threatened.

Silent.

"Asher!"

Silent.

"Fine." I turned around and made my way to the dance floor. I kept turning to Asher to see if he was going to drag me out and eventually fuck me to teach me a lesson. I wanted him to tell me that he owned me. I wanted him to say to me that I shouldn't let other men touch me. I wanted him to threaten some people just because they were dancing with me.

Anastasia, what is wrong with you?!

I decided to walk upstairs where the private rooms are. I took a peek to see if there was an empty room.

"Are you one of the escorts?" I snapped my head to see a drunk man walking towards me.

"Come here." He smiled, opening his arms wide.

"What took you so long?" He pouted as he pointed at his bulging cock. I could feel my whole body turned numb, my head started to spin, and my nails dug into my skin, thirsty for blood. I gulped nervously and took a few steps back.

"Come here, I won't hurt you. You're beautifullllllll." He giggled. When he was three steps away from me, someone threw their knife to his throat. I knew immediately that it was Asher.

The man fell and died.

"Let's go," Asher said in a cold tone.

I heard him, but my body didn't listen. My feet led me to the dead man, and I grabbed the knife from his throat and started stabbing him repeatedly. My heart was burning with anger, wanting to give the man more than hell.

I stopped when I saw the man's face was hard to identify. I turned to Asher, who was waiting for me with fascination in his eyes. I got up and threw the knife onto the ground.

Asher grabbed my hand, leading me to the emergency stairs. He took out his phone, calling some people to take care of the crime scene that I just made. If it weren't for Asher holding my body, I would have kissed the floor.

"I'm going to fucking kill the witch," I whispered as Asher brought me out. Brooke arrived in time, and he opened the car door. I crawled inside and broke down.

I cried my heart out, screamed like I was going fucking insane. I dug my nails into my scalp, pulling my hair and scratching my head. I bit my bottom lip until I could taste metal, and my lungs started to reject some air.

I looked out the window, and I had the urge to jump off and end my life. I unlocked the door, but Asher stopped me. My demon decided to take over, and I wrapped my hand around Asher's neck, digging my nails in the process.

"You took everything from me, witch." I hissed, "You took everything from me..." I repeated.

"Took what?"

"EVERYTHING!"