Chapter 31 - SPRINKLE OF TRUTH

Anastasia Creed

"Are you sure that no one is following me?" I asked the man who gave me the note earlier.

"Yes, Ms.Creed."

"Are you sure?" I stopped and raised my eyebrows.

"Yes, Ms.Creed. We got rid of seven men that followed you. I'm sure Mr.Serano is coming here, but we'll ensure you have a peaceful dinner." He assured me, but his eyes were glaring at me. I nodded, and he led me to the dining room, where a man was already waiting for me.

His back was facing me, and when the door closed behind me, I let out a slight cough.

"Good evening, Ms.Creed." He turned around and gave me a big smirk, but I couldn't see him clearly because of the dim lights. He raised his champagne glass as he walked towards the table. He walked into the light, and he's gorgeous.

Brunette hair, dark blue eyes, and muscular body. His height was similar to Asher's, but he was a buffer. His aura was dark and could intimidate anyone easily.

"Good evening, Mr. A." I looked suspiciously at him.

"Please sit down." He gestured, and I nodded. I walked towards the table and sat down, facing the devil himself. I grabbed the menu and pointed at the first one I saw to the waiter. He nodded, and I gave the menu to him. A also ordered some food.

"I heard you're worried that Asher will follow you here."

"He's my shadow... or my monster, to be exact," I said, and he nodded. "He's indeed a monster."

"I'm sure you have so many questions regarding the note I gave you through my right-hand man, Gunner." I turned to Gunner, and he gave A a brief nod.

"I'm here because your brother asked me to." My whole body turned rigid when he mentioned my brother.

"Andreas?" He tilted his head for a split second, and he nodded.

"Yes, Andreas."

"How do you know him?"

"We worked together or... you can say that we've been working together for years."

"Been working together? He's dead."

"He was dead, but he's pretty much alive." I gasped and got up, looking at A, not believing him. I wanted to believe him, but did Asher lie about him being dead?

"How?" That came out as a whisper.

"He's indeed dead, and he announced his dead to the world, so... Asher didn't lie." What? I tried to process everything because some things didn't add up.

"WHERE IS HE?!" I screamed.

"Asher also knew that he was alive too." Jesus. How much did Asher lie to me? I felt like a fool.

"WHERE. IS. HE." He gave Gunner a nod, and they opened the door, revealing a man I barely recognize. He is indeed a brunette and has blue eyes like mine. His body is very muscular, and his suit is glued to his skin.

"Why are you bringing me here?!" The man walked in. His eyes were set on A. I raised my eyebrows as he walked past me.

"Dean, I want you to meet Anastasia." He turned to me and looked at A with so much confusion.

"Is this one of your new girls?" Dean joked, but A glared at him.

"Dean Cesantio." He put his hand in front of me, and I turned to A. This is fucking ridiculous.

"He's not Andreas." I pointed, and Dean looked so fucking confused.

"What the fuck is happening?" Dean asked, and A got up, walking towards Dean and me. Out of nowhere, A took out a remote and pressed on it, causing Dean to slump down. Two guards caught him before he fell, and A threw the remote at me.

"Morganna sent your brother, Andreas, to meet a sick scientist called Malcom in Russia. He was sent there to finish a transaction, but Malcom liked Andreas when he opened his mouth. He's smart, fast, and very critical. After finishing his transaction with Morganna, he bought him. They faked his death, so you won't be able to track him down." My eyes were glued to Dean, who stood lifeless with two bodyguards on his sides.

"Malcom planted a small device on the back of his head to control everything. He can control his memories, his identities, his voice, and everything you can think of. Malcom's plan was for Andreas to be close to Harrison, who was Vellos' son. He was enrolled into a private school in LA and excelled in class that Harrison picked him to tutor him."

"Then came the psychopathic test, which your brother came out as psychopathic. He was one of the seven top scorers." I walked closer to Dean.

"And then..."

"He met us." I turned to A.

"How did you know about what Malcom did?" I asked curiously as I reached my hand out to touch Andreas.

"He would shut the fuck down in the middle of a conversation. Sometimes he's able to control, but sometimes he can't. We're almost done researching how to kill the bug, and the operation will be done next month." Tears filled my eyes when I touched him.

"He's a smart shithead that he would write a glimpse of his memories. He wrote your name multiple times, so we had to track you down by threatening Morganna."

"Did you kill Malcom?"

"Your brother did." I cried.

"He killed Malcom before we could ask how to take the fucking bug out. He's a fucking idiot for it, but we're able to gather lots of genius people to cure him. He'll be back to Andreas next month. Hopefully..." I nodded.

"We decided to contact you, but surprisingly, you're with Asher Serano."

"I have so many questions to ask you." I turned to him, and he smiled.

"I know you do." He handed me a tablet, showing Asher's downstairs, trying to barge in.

"If you want to kill him, just say the words..." I clenched my teeth, debating whether I wanted to kill him now or not. I turned to Andreas and then shifted my attention to A.

"Your choice."

"I'll kill him myself. I want his blood."

"As you wish, Ana."

-

Sorry for not updating.
I'm still sick so it took time to write this.
Thankyou for understanding.
One update tomorrow