Announcement

Hi everyone.
I have an exciting announcement to make. And it's been years since I'm struggling to find myself and what I want to do in life. I've tried many things, but it turns out writing is something that I want to do full-time.

After struggling with my decisions and telling my family about it, I decided to become a writer or an author full-time.

The Ravens and The Lycans will be one of my projects that, hopefully, I will publish next year.

So...

The Bloodhounds will finish approximately by the end of March. I apologized for making promises that I would finish Asher and Ana in February, but life happens, and it's okay. I hope everyone can understand that I have a life behind my books, too.

So, I will be writing The Ravens and The Lycans as if I'm going to write it as an actual book. The Ravens will have seven books with 100.000++ words each book. I will re-write Liam and Aeri's book also, but I won't be publishing it here because I will submit it to a publisher. As for Adam and Elle, I plan to publish their book also, but things can change; we will see.

So... I've been preparing everything behind closed doors and hope you can support me.

I'm sorry for pushing Ana and Asher. I have my reasons for it, but I'm ready to write them again. I will begin to update once a day starting tomorrow.

Thank you for your understanding and endless support❤️