Chapter 26 - VIP

Anastasia Creed

I opened my eyes slowly, and it was still dawn. I slipped from Asher's arms and walked downstairs to get water. I looked out the window to see the beautiful full moon shining brightly.

I walked out and made my way to the beach.

Today is our last day here, and I have mixed emotions. Many emotions and feelings came to me all at once, like a tsunami. I never once thought spending time with Asher would make me feel alive and happy.

He listens, talks, and is very protective of me.

I could feel my heart beating for him, aching for his touch and wanting him to always be around me.

I'm confused because some parts of me still can't trust him. I'm still skeptical about his motive to have me around. Asher is a man who wants to rule the world and wants revenge. He loves control more than anything, and he drives on control.

I sat on the sand, looking up at the sky. I'm trying to figure out my feelings and all my emotions that came to me ever since I landed here.

"You scared me." I turned to see Asher walking towards me, yawning.

"I was just admiring the moon."

"You should wake me up next time." I shook my head.

"I'm just getting some air. I don't need to report you everything."

"Why not?" I ignored his question and looked up to the sky again.

"You're the first person that I bring to this island."

"If you're trying to make me feel special, it's not working." I bluntly said, and he chuckled.

"You are one, and I'm not going to hide it." I rolled my eyes, and I bet Asher noticed that. "You're special. I never met someone who has the same skill set and the same ambition. I'm a manwhore, I always get bored with the same woman again and again."

"But not me?"

"Not you."

"I don't buy it." I let out a scoff and got up. I wiped all the sand that stuck to my skin.

"Stop looking at me."

"Why can't I? I love looking at your eyes." I turned to him, glaring.

"While we're at it... what do you want, Asher? I know you want something from me." I narrowed my eyes at him, and he looked straight into me.

"I know you enough to know you want something from me." He smirked and pulled me down to sit on his lap. He tried to make me look at him by holding both of my wrists hostage. I looked away.

"Do you have feelings for me?"

"No."

"Then why are you throwing me all of these questions?" That's when I wanted to smack him. Instead of answering him or giving him any reaction, I decided to stare at him.

"Everything about us screams business, Ana. We're having fun by using each other. You're also using me to find Morganna, and I'm using you because of your skill." He's right. Everything was just business. I couldn't help but tell myself that whatever I thought would never happen.

"Just because we had sex, it doesn't mean we have something special between us. It's pure lust, and we both get off from it." He said it arrogantly, and I smirked.

"You're right. It's pure lust..." I decided to play along with his game. From that moment, I knew that Asher and I would never be more than fuck buddies. He's just using me, and I'm using him.

Keep that in mind, Ana.
You better keep that in mind.

Asher Serano

"Do you want breakfast?" I asked Ana as I got up from the bed.

"I already ate." She said as she stripped herself to go into the shower.

"We're going back in two hours." I reminded her.

"I know." She walked into the shower, and I decided to get breakfast. I went down and found a whole mess in the kitchen. There are plastic bottles everywhere, cans, and even snacks. It looked like a toddler lived here. Brooke walked in and gasped to see the mess. He turned to me and looked at me with confusion in his eyes.

"What happened here? Did you get drunk, Mr.Serano?" Brooke asked as he walked towards me, giving me his tablet.

"Ana did this."

"You got her drunk?"

"No."

"Did you upset her?"

"No. I don't think so." I walked to the kitchen and stepped on a plate full of tomato sauce. I cursed under my breath, and Brooke immediately called the cleaning lady. I walked straight into the bathroom and washed my feet.

"She's drunk, huh?"

"No." I walked up to our bedroom to talk to her, but then I heard her talking to someone.

"I'll go back to Seattle in a few days. I think I can see you next week, O. Yeah, I miss you too. Nahh... I don't have time to date people. How about you?" I was instantly pissed because I never heard Ana speak in a soft and sweet tone.

"Really? I mean, we're not 30 yet, so... why would I marry you now?" She chuckled. "We promised if we're still single by 30 that we will marry each other." After that, she started giggling, and I showed myself.

Ana was sitting on the bed, wearing a crop top and a mini skirt. She didn't wear a bra, so her nipples were poking through the crop top. She's tracing her middle finger around her nipple; she lets out a small moan and heavy breathing.

"What do you mean that I forgot about you? I think about you a lot at night. I love to touch myself when I think about you." She said in a flirty tone, which made me boil in a split second. She even moaned as she pinched her hard nipples. I walked towards her, grabbed her phone, and threw it out the window. Ana looked at me, bored.

"You're having a sex call?" My eyes would pop in a second, and she crossed her arms in front of her chest. She's also wearing her contact lenses, which I told her not to do when alone.

"Yes. I can't have a sex call? I'm warming up before seeing him next week." I found myself wrapping my hand around her neck, throwing her to the bed, and sitting on her.

"Warming up?" I asked as I put both of her hands above her head, giving me a full view of her breasts and hard nipples.

"You're not going to see him."

"Oh... I will. If you're into voyeurism, you can sit and watch. I'll give you a VIP ticket for it."