Chapter 23 - VACATION

Asher Serano

I just got off a long flight and decided to go to the headquarters to grab some files before heading to my apartment. I was exhausted, hungry, and needed a lot of rest.

As soon as I stepped into the headquarters, I could hear Ana's voice. She was laughing at something, and somehow, I could feel the excitement of seeing her again after a few days. Her sweet talking voice led me to where she was, and I stopped in my tracks when I saw her talking to Mason.

Ana was laughing and was holding Mason's arm.

They're talking about something fun that they didn't even bother to see who came into the room. I stood there like a statue, wondering how long it took for Ana to realize I was standing a few feet away from her.

Ana leaned closer to Mason as she kept slapping his arm playfully. Mason laughed hard at something he was watching, and Ana's head leaned on his shoulder, laughing hysterically.

I took out my gun and shot the computer, shutting their laughter instantly. They both turned to me, and Mason got up to check on the situation. When he approached me, I threw my fist straight to his jaw. Since he didn't see it coming, he fell to the floor.

"What was that for?!" Mason protested.

"You're early." Ana's voice made me turn to her.

What was I expecting? Expecting for her to miss me? You're a fucking idiot, Asher.

"What is wrong with you?!" Mason hissed as he got up. Ana walked over to him to check if Mason was okay. Ana cupped Mason's face so she could see the cut. I grabbed Ana's hand and dragged her out of the room.

"Asher! What are you doing?!" I dug my nails into her skin, and she tried to pull her hand away. When we reached my office, I threw her inside and locked the door.

Before she can protest, I put a gun on her forehead. She looked at it, confused, but also challenged me by taking a step closer to me.

"You have a death wish, do you?" She raised her eyebrows.

"What death wish? So watching the Grown Ups is a crime around here?" She said in a mocking tone, so I pulled the trigger and shot the wall, giving her a warning.

"I'm pretty sure I didn't do anything wrong, Asher." She said with so much confidence, "What got your panties a twist?"

I grabbed her neck with my free hand, pulling her closer.

"Starting from this second and going forward... you're not allowed to touch other men or interact with them." She scoffed and crossed her arms in front of her chest despite having my hand around her neck.

"What are you? My boyfriend?"

"If you prefer to have that term, then I am your boyfriend." She gave me a sarcastic chuckle.

"I will pretend that we didn't have this conversation." She tried to get away from me, but I pinned her to the wall, choking her more.

"I have eyes everywhere, Ana. Touch a man, and I'm going to kill them right in front of you."

Anastasia Creed

Asher wasn't lying when he said he was going to kill all the men that I've touched. He lined up twelve innocent men that I've touched at school. Brooke brought me into the control room that watches over into the hangar where twelve men were tied up.

"What the hell..." I whispered, and Asher walked into the room with a sniper in his hands. I immediately left the control room, but three big guards were guarding the stairs, blocking me from going to Asher.

"Asher! Are you crazy?" I called him, but he didn't even bother to listen. He stood in the middle of the room, pointing his sniper to Elliot. I touched him because I almost fell, and I grabbed onto him. Elliot caught my waist and helped me stand up.

"Asher!" I called again.

"Asher! I'm sorry!" He's still ignoring me.

"Please..." I begged.

"I will never let another man touch me again. I promise!" I screamed my lungs out. Suddenly, Asher pulled the trigger and shot Elliot. Elliot screamed and begged for forgiveness. I quickly beat the guards out and ran downstairs after successfully taking them down, even though only for a few seconds.

I ran down at full speed as Asher started to shoot the fifth person. I ran so fast and stood right in front of his sniper, which made him stop.

"I got it... I'm sorry..." I said in defeat. Asher raised his eyebrows for a second and continued his shooting spree. After he finished shooting twelve men, he turned to the guards who were supposed to guard me.

"Bring me two knives. I'm going to cut all of their hands." Asher said as he threw the sniper to the ground.

"Asher..." I grabbed both of his hands, but he pushed me away.

"I'm sorry." I stood in front of him, and I held his hands.

"Please... stop..." I begged, but he was looking at me blankly.

"I promise I will not do that again. I swear..." He scoffed as he grabbed two knives from his guard. He pushed me away and walked towards Hank.

"I'll do anything." He stopped walking and turned to me.

"You'll do anything?" He asked in a tone that indicated that he didn't believe me.

"Yes. I promise I won't let another man touch me, and I'll do anything you want if you stop and let them go." I turned to the twelve men standing in front of me.

Asher threw the knives to the ground, gestured for Brooke to come down, and turned to me.

"We're going to take a three-day vacation." What?

"Now?" I asked.

"Yes. After that, we'll see your biological parents and the twins. I've been pushing it back because you're not ready after what happened in Mexico."

"And I'm ready now?!" I hissed.

"You are."

"Where are we going for the vacation?"

"My private island."