Chapter 36 - CHAOS

Anastasia Creed

"Are you seriously going to lock me here? Don't you have work? You have meetings, lots of meetings..." I made my way to the kitchen, where Asher was making breakfast.

French toast for today.

"Sit down."

"It's been three days, asshole."

"You don't have to remind me." He put the toast onto a plate and glared at me, eyeing me to sit down. I grabbed the plate from him and sat on the dining table.

"I know that I won't be able to go anywhere. You made it clear already, so can we go back now?"

"Eat." He brought his plate and sat beside me.

"Asher..."

"Eat." I pouted and grabbed his fork, so he had to take another one. I took a bite and turned to him.

"So... I was wondering if you're into an open relationship. I'm pretty sure it'll be fun if we add someone." He ignored me by taking a bite.

"So tell me, what's your type? Blonde girl? I can do blonde girls." I continued, "Or maybe a brunette like me."

"How about you tell me what happened to all the women who touched me and flirted with me before?" He turned to me, pissed.

"Nothing happened." I continued to eat, avoiding his eye contact.

"I'm not interested in another woman... yet. So don't even think about pissing me off by suggesting shit like an open relationship." I shut my mouth and ate my toast slowly.

"You'll be staying by my side for a long time. Don't bother to even think about other men or women. I don't share, and that's that." He added, and I rolled my eyes. I would have melt and blush if he's not controlling.

After I finished my breakfast, I got up and washed the dishes. Asher wrapped his arms around my waist from the back and kissed my cheek.

"I want you to get ready. We're going to go on a walk in the forest."

"Are you going to kill me?" I turned to him, staring straight into his eyes.

"Yes." He smirked and gave me a peck on my lips. After that, he walked away and made some calls. I checked the time, and it was 8 a.m. The sky looked like it was going to rain soon.

After washing the dishes, I showered and wore a simple sweatshirt and leggings. I put my hair up into a bun and put some makeup on. I grabbed a hat, just in case it's going to rain.

I still can't believe Asher is going to lock me up here. Not only I don't know where the fuck I am, but he also told me he bought this place a year ago. It's supposed to be a getaway place for us, and he was going to show me next month, but since I got into trouble... he had no other choice than to take me here now.

"Are you ready?" Asher walked into the room, grabbing his watch.

"Yeah." I got up and grabbed my phone. He held my hand and led me out of the house. This is my first time going out, and I was surprised to see how beautiful the house is. It looked small from the outside, but the inside was spacious and cozy for both of us.

I think I'm going to like this place.

"Where are we—" Before I could finish asking him, I saw five black cars driving into the property. The Bloodhounds team got out with snipers and guns.

"Are you serious? We're going on a fucking walk."

"I'm not risking you running away." I pulled my hand away.

"We're in the middle of nowhere!" I burst angrily.

"We can go without them if you let me implant a fucking GPS on you. Do you want that?" He said in a very calm tone, but his eyes turned cold.

"Mr.Serano and Ms.Creed." One of them came to us, and I let out a long sigh.

"I just want to go for a walk with you, Asher. You already kidnapped me here; I don't even know where the fuck I am, so can we please have some privacy!" We glared at each other, and Asher turned to his minion.

"Stay here. I won't be long." Asher said, and he took my hand, leading me to the forest beside the property. He let my hand go, and I let him walk a few steps before me.

"Do you love me, Asher?" I stopped in my tracks, and so did Asher.

"Because I'm not going to live my life wondering if one day you will love me or not?"

"No." He answered it quickly and looked away. He put his hands into his pocket and proceeded to walk again. I looked down at my shoes and took an intense breath, trying hard not to cry.

"Do you love me, Ana?" I looked up to him.

"I won't be asking you if I don't love you, but I don't want to hold on to my feelings anymore since you won't return it. I want more than just a fling, and I don't want to be your call girl, Asher."

"You are NOT a call girl." He hissed.

"Since you won't love me back, I will move on. I cared for you, but I've grown tired since I knew you lied to me and didn't even bother to tell me about my brother." His eyes changed, but he stood still.

"I'm going to get married next year, and you're going to watch me walk down the aisle in a beautiful wedding dress," I smirked, and I could see his chest going up and down aggressively. I walked towards him and put the back of my hand in front of him.

"I'm going to pick you as my maid of honor so you can watch me as I say I do and put the wedding ring on my finger." I pointed at my ring finger. He looked like he wanted to choke me to death, but I couldn't care less.

"This will be the last time I talk to you about my feelings or me asking you about yours. I'm done playing games with you, Asher. From now on, I'm going to create chaos, and you're going to fucking live in it!"