Caveman

(Y/n), Mordecai and Rigby are walking to the park's cave, chanting excitedly. "It's time for cave-party times, baby!" Mordecai said. "Aw yea-yuh! Let's get this camp fire going!" Rigby said. Later the trio are roasting marshmallows on the fire. "Dude, it's gonna burn. Dude seriously, it's gonna burn. You're gonna burn it." (Y/n) said. "STOP IT!!!" Rigby shouted. "You're burning it right now." (Y/n) said. The marshmallow catches on fire. "Aw, man!" Rigby said. "I told you." (Y/n) said. Due to the fire, a block of ice nearby starts to melt. Later, (Y/n), Mordecai and Rigby are partying, playing music, and drinking soda, while the block of ice continues to melt.

"Dudes, where do you see yourselves in 10 years?" Mordecai asked. "I don't know, what am I a psychic?" (Y/n) asked, and Rigby snickers. "Easy, I'm gonna be a stuntman." Rigby said. "Dude, that's so lame. You'll probably still be working at the park." Mordecai said. "STOP TALKING!!!!!!" Rigby shouted, and (Y/n) laughs. "I know I will. Besides, I don't have anything else to live for besides my friends here anyway." (Y/n) said. "Wait, what? But what about your family?" Rigby asked her curiously, and (Y/n) froze, then avoids eye contact. "Forget them. Besides, you guys are my family." (Y/n) said. Later the block of ice starts to melt and there's a man's head on top of the block of ice while (Y/n), Mordecai and Rigby are playing video games. "Hey, guys, ever think we should bring in another friend?" Rigby asked. "You mean, like a fourth person? I guess we keep our inner circle pretty small. But

it's not like we're ever gonna find anybody cool enough for the park, so..." Mordecai said. "Well I know SOMEONE (Y/n) might have in mind for a fourth friend." Rigby smirked, and she turns to him and raises an eyebrow. "Oh yeah, who?" She asked. "You know, the new employee. The llama or whatever." Rigby said, and (Y/n) scoffs. "Thomas is a goat, idiot." She said, and Mordecai snickers. "Same difference." Rigby said. "No Rigby, they're completely different animals." (Y/n) said.
Later the trio are in their sleeping bags. (Y/n) yawns. "Good cave party dudes." She said. They all fall asleep. The block of ice finally melts completely. A man opens his eyes and walks towards (Y/n), Mordecai and Rigby and a drip of water fell on (Y'/n)'s face that wakes her up and she looks up and screams.

"Rigby...Mordecai... wake up. Rigby! Mordecai! Guys, wake up!" (Y/n) shouted. The duo wake up and see the man and scream as well. "Dudes, just keep quiet!" (Y/n) said. The man then comes out of the dark and grunts. (Y/n), Mordecai and Rigby scream and come out of their sleeping bags. "STAY BACK!" Mordecai said as he and Rigby step in front of (Y/n) protectively. The man hits the radio and it turns on. He begins to dance. "Whoa! Dancing caveman!" The trio said. "This guy is awesome!" (Y/n) said. The caveman looks at the trio. "Dude, you're awesome!" Mordecai said, and the caveman gives a thumbs up to the trio. "Looks like it's time to go from "(Y/n), Mordecai and Rigby" to

"(Y/n), Mordecai, Rigby and Dancing Caveman". Mordecai said. "Fourth friend!" The trio said. "But we can also go to (Y/n), Mordecai, Rigby and Thomas if the caveman doesn't work out." Rigby teases, and (Y/n) smacks him on the head angrily. "Ow!" Later at the Snack Bar, the caveman is chugging cheese. "Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Whooooo!" The trio said.

The caveman yells in the same accurate manner. He tries to activate the machine but nothing happens. "Anyone who can chug that much cheese is cool in my book." Mordecai said, and (Y/n) giggles. The caveman grabs the machine and throws it out of the bar near two kids. They run off screaming. Benson arrives witnessing the scene and grunts. "Who is that?" Benson asked. "He's our new friend. Dancing Caveman." (Y/n) said. ""Caveman"? No. No. No way. I'm not having a caveman at the park. We aren't insured for it." Benson said.

"What? That's not fair!" (Y/n) said. "Yeah, we can't just get rid of him!" Rigby said. "A caveman cannot fit into this modern world." Benson said. "You don't know that!" (Y/n) said. The caveman squeezes a ketchup bottle and a mustard bottle into his mouth. He throws the bottles at Benson, who blocks them with the clipboard. Benson raises an eyebrow at (Y/n). "You were saying?" He asked sarcastically. "But he's one of us now." Mordecai said. "Really? What's his name?" Benson asked. "Uhhh...." Mordecai and Rigby said, and (Y/n) face palms. "Get rid of him!" Benson shouted. "But he'll die out there all alone. Come on, Benson!" (Y/n) said. "Pleeeeease?" The trio asked. "Ben...sooon?" The caveman asked. "Fine. You have a week to get him civilized." Benson said.