reject

Hi, urm I'm glad you're reading my book. It's not as bad as the first book I wrote, at least I hope so. I know exactly how I want to play things out so updates shouldn't be too far apart. Urm...if you have read my other book the mate you know I'm not that well at writing. But I do love it. This book hopefully is slightly better to read than the other book.
I don't bite, so please message me. Vote or comment.
I would like to know what you think. If you have any suggestions...anything. I don't bite.
Also, please note that I am not perfect. I will make mistakes. I would be greatful for you to point them out. which means comment!

Another thing...there is some cussing in this book and possibly some steamy chapters too. If that bothers you. Don't read any of my books.
Simple.
***

"I, James Ryder reject you, Angelina falls," he said, smiling smugly as his friends gathered around to laugh. I stood there for a moment, stunned, before I stepped forward, shocking him.
"You think you an make me cry by rejecting me? read my lips and read them good sweetheart, I could care less"

---------

Meet Angelina sky falls.
Youngest daughter of alpha Ryan falls. Being the alphas daughter. She should be happy...
Except he died when she was 10, leaving her in the care of her brother and his mate. Hating her for reasons she couldn't understand, he took all of his anger out on her. Leaving her with only one thing to look forward to....her mate.

Meet James algo Ryder.
Son of Alpha Trenton Ryder.
Highly respected and second in command of the silver falls pack, he isn't among the few that want to settle down. Silver falls is full of unmated beautiful women. Why settle with one?

Will Angelina have her knight in shinning armor, or will she forever be known as the reject of silver falls?

Cover made by YourFavoriteGal. Wonderful cover artist and nice to talk to. Follow her.