chapter thirty-four

This chapter isnt as long as I thought I was going to make it but...it's as long as I could go. I'm nervous now because this is the LAST chapter. I'm warning you there will be a kind of heated scene in this chapter. I realized I hadn't made one before so I'm making one now. I'm not good at this kind of thing so...bear with me.

Also, if there are any questions. Anything that wasn't cleared in the book then please feel free to ask me. I don't bite.
So....here it is.
***

{Bane}

I silently watched the brothers move around the small room, organizing the stuff that was theirs. Now that jnthoughr about it, they looked a lot like Angelina. Except for the one that they seemed to follow. Chase. I heard them call him that. He didn't look like her.

He had the royal Mark, but he wasn't the son of the Alpha king. I knew he wasn't. You could tell. He didn't look like the other two and because of that, I felt a bit more safer. He wouldn't kill me.

"I know you think you're safe but you aren't. Once we find her you're dead," Chase said from where he stood across the room.
I let my eyes drift to him.

"Youre her mate aren't you?" I asked.
The other two froze. I was right. I had read that the royals were born with more than one mate in case one were to suddenly die.

You met each one at a certain time in your life but you didn't know they were your mate until the moon goddess thought you were ready. Obviously Angelina wasn't ready if she hadn't accept Chase yet.

"How did you know?" He growled.
"The way you're trying to find her. They're trying too but you seem more impatient about finding her. I understand...I lost my mate too," I said quietly. It was still fresh in my mind. I would never forget her.

Chase sighed and looked down.
"I won't lose her. She's mine," Chase said before he glanced at the screen in front of him.
"Okay. Found her. Guys, let's go," Chase said before he stood and stormed from the room, the others right behind him.

{Angelina}

I sighed as I stared at the bedroom door across from mine.
Seth was sweet. Seth was hot and Seth was a jerk. He didn't want to sleep with me.

The first day was mate jitters, I get that. The second day, cool. But now it had been a whole two weeks. We trained together, we fought together. We had already been approved by the council. We did everything together...

But the bastard wouldn't touch me other than in friendly ways. It was making my wolf mad.
Take control she told me.
I wanted to but I didn't know how.
I used to be shy. I remember that. It was hazy and kind of hard to see, but I remember being shy and I remember loving someone but I couldn't remember who.

Seth was my everything now. He was my present and possibly my future. If we had something going for us, I needed to know.

Shaking with a new determination, I stood and quietly walked to his bedroom door. I took a deep breath before I pushed it open. Seth looked up from the book he was reading, his eyes were wide.

He didn't say anything as he sat the book down on his nightstand and slid off his reading glasses.
"Angelina?" He asked.

"I couldn't sleep," I said.
He nodded slowly before he sat up a bit straighter.
"Me either," he said after a moment.

The light from the small reading lamp illuminated every inch of him and it made my mouth go dry.

His arms were now crossed over his bare chest, and he wore a pair of ocean blue sweatpants that were very low, revealing his taut rigid belly. The soft cotton of the sweatpants emphasized something a little lower that made me lick my lips.