chapter one

"Get up!" A voice shouted through the fluffy clouds surrounding me.
I groaned and rolled over, my eyes landing on the clock on the wall.
4:30.

I groaned again and sat up, pushing my pillows out of the way before I sat my feet on the ground and stood.

Picking up my clothes off the bedside table, I walk across the room into the bathroom and shut the door.

I quickly shower, washing all the dirt out of my hair, letting the hot water run down my back. I know what you're thinking, I'm not taking a hot shower because I like it. There isn't any cold water in the attic.

Once I'm finished, I pat myself down with a towel and ring my hair out before I slip into my sweatpants and shrug on my sweater.

I pull my hair back into a pony tail and stop in front of the mirror before I nearly run down the stairs.
Every day I do the same thing.
Wake up,
Shower,
Make breakfast,
Walk to school.

Some days I even had to run to school to make it on time. the only reason Astion bothered to wake me up was because he couldn't eat breakfast without me.

It didn't used to be like that.
Astion and I used to be really close, me being his younger sister and all. I have no clue what happened. After dad died and mom hightailed it out of here, he changed. He claimed alpha position and all hell broke loose.

"You're late," Astion snapped at me as I hurried into the kitchen. I moved to the cabinets and pulled out a skillet, placing it on the stove.
I turned on the burner and nearly ran to the fridge to get the eggs.

"You're late," Astion growled at me.
I paused before I turned.

"I'm so sorry Astion I overslep-"
Before I could get the rest of the words out, he was in front of me, his eyes black as night. He shoved me into the fridge.

"Alpha. I'm your alpha. You don't have the right to call me y my name. don't you forget that pup," he growled before he suddenly relaxed.
Stunned, I watched as he turned to greet....bitch.

No that's not her name, but I wish it was.
Right after mom left, as Ryan was receiving the title as alpha, he met his mate. Evangeline. She literally thought she owned everything!
The minute she moved in, believe it or not she wanted My bedroom. MINE.

the bitch.
That was how I got in the attic.
Because of that ungreatful no-good ugly ass-

"Where's my breakfast?" Evangeline asked suddenly, cutting my thoughts off before they could get really heated. I plastered a fake smile on my face and started towards the oven.

Up your A-S-S and around the corner, I thought. But I knew better than to say it out loud.
So instead I settled with,
"Coming right up"

I remember when Astion had come home crying and I had been too young to understand. He told me that dad had left.
I had thought he meant dad went to a meeting. Wrong.

"Dads gone, angeline why can't you understand that? Get away from me!" My brother had yelled, right before he slapped me across the face.

That was the first time he had ever hit me. The first time he had ever put his hands on me, and I ran from him. After that, I didnt see him for two whole weeks. the neighbors daughter, Clare, would come over with leftovers from their dinner and talk to me so I wouldn't be lonely.

I was too young to understand. I mean I knew that dad was gone. I couldn't understand why my brother had attacked me, and I didn't know where mom was. I was sad and alone.

After that, Clare and me stuck together like glue. Nothing could tear us apart. Astion hated it. I had no idea why, but he did. His first act as Alpha, was declaring me the omega. The utter humiliation I felt that night was nothing compared to the pain I endured after that. The pain that I still endure. I should be used to it...but I'm still not.

"Hurry up already," evangline growled, looking away from her nails to glare at me.
Astion looked as though he was going to say something too, but the sound of the front door opening made him think twice.

" Honey, I'm home," a voice said from the entry way and my heart sunk. More trouble.

"How was your night?" Evangeline asked as her twin (not literally but might as well be) walked in the door.

Ladies and gentlement, my sister.

Believe me, that's sarcasm.
I watch silently as my sister sashays into the room like she owns it and sits down in MY chair.

Okay I know what some of you are thinking and no, it does not have my name on it but still, it's MY chair.

She winks at Astion before she looks at me.
"Where's breakfast?" She asked.
I growled as I dump everything onto two plates and set them down in front of Evangeline and Astion.

"Sorry, only have enough for them," I said to my sister, loving the way her eyes flashed with anger.
She looked at Astion for help but he just shrugged and placed his head on Evangeline's shoulder.

My sister groaned and stood, kicking off her high heels.
"So, how was your date?" Astion asked.
My sister chuckled as she pulled out a poptart from the box on top of the fridge. I glared at her as she took a bite of MY poptart.

"I came home the next morning didn't I?" She said, wiggling her eye brows.

Poor soul of the man that's eyes burn seeing your wretchedness, I thought.
Everyone's eyes turned to me.
"What did you say?" My sister hissed, her eyes going black.

Okay....maybe I said it out loud. God it wasn't that big of a deal.
I looked down, remaining silent.
"Astion, are you gonna let her talk to me like that?" She growled.

Astion sighed and glanced at his watch.
"Its too early to do it now, Audrey. Later, I promise," astion said.
She glared at me, but she nodded before she turned and left the kitchen.

Astion's narrowed eyes landed on me.
"Leave," he growled.
I didn't hesitate to grab jacket off of the back of MY chair, and exit the kitchen.

Within seconds I was out the front door and on my way to school. My second piece of hell.

***

So...what do you think about Astion?

Evangeline?

Audrey?

Angelina?

This isn't exactly as long as I wanted it, but it's meant to just fill you in on a few things. Let you know what's happening in the now.
Please comment, vote.
I honestly don't bite.
I'm a really nice person.
Let me know if I make any mistakes.
I would like suggestions too.
But I guess I can settle with you just reading my book :)

I'm not perfect, so yes I will make mistake and I would like to know if I make them. But do not comment if you have something mean to say. If you don't lol the book, obviously don't read it. Other than that, please feel free to tell me if I made mistakes