IMPORTANT

This is important guys, at least for me it is. I've gotten a lot of comments on the last few chapters of this book that are really triggering me right now. Maybe some of those comments are from a while ago, but there are a few recent ones too and while I have a few minutes to myself, I'm going to take the time address them.

**********
If you liked this book skip ahead until you see the star thingies again. The things that look like these- ******-

If you left a rude comment about how much you hate this book, this is meant for you.

-------------------

1. YOU WERE NOT FORCED TO READ THIS BOOK!!!!

I want to make it loud and clear. I did not force you to read this book. Lots of people are commenting things like "I don't even know why I read to the end of this book" or I got a message saying something like,

"You suck, I shouldn't have read your book"

I never forced anyone to read my book, I appreciate that you took the time to read it. Some people actually appreciated it and liked it and to those people I say, I love you and you're the most dearest people on the planet. To the haters, I didn't force you to read this book. You clicked on it, you read it. You don't have to throw hate bombs at me because it wasn't written the way YOU wanted it.

*******

Hey wonderful people who loved my book. I know some of you are confused about what Seth did to Angelina, just because I wrote it doesn't mean I don't understand your frustration and your confusion. I didn't want to go into great detail about what he did because he's going to do that himself in the second book, when she falls terribly ill. I already and it mapped out sort of and I didn't want to ruin anything by telling you ahead of time what he did. I really hope you read my second book, I haven't been able to update lately because of exams and project deadlines and trying to find another school...its all been so demanding.....but I'm going to update soon and I hope that you guys read on to the second book.

Goodnight. Or good morning? I'm so confused.