chapter eight

3 years later....

"Ouch! You big nugget!" I cried as I held my arm in mock horror.
Eli laughed and shook his head as he turned to face alpha bane.
"Do you see what I put up with on a daily basis? This thing-"

"What did you call me?" I asked as I leaped on his back and wrapped my arms around his neck.
He yanked at them, but found this time that he couldn't get them loose.

Smiling like I had just won the lottery, I wrapped my legs around his waist and yanked back with all my might. Eli stumbled backwards, slipping on the many stones that lay underneath us.

When he started to fall backwards, I swung myself off his back and around to his front, laughing when he hit the ground with a thud.
"All done," I said as I stood and walked over to alpha bane.

I bowed my head slightly.
He waved it off and walked forward.
"Youre like a daughter to me. Eli, get up. come on protect your manly hood. getting beat by a girl...what will I tell sandra?"

"Nothing," Eli said as he pushed himself up.
He glanced at me with a smile on his face.
"You got me today. You won't be so lucky next time," he said as he started to walk away.

I let him have the last word because we both knew that I got him every time.
When I had asked alpha bane to train me, I had meant it and he had brightened up at the thought or it.

I mean, it hurt at first, getting kicked around and punched in the face but in all honesty, the pain wasn't even close to what I had felt back home. Within only a short time, I was rising up in the battle field.

Jake took notice only months after I beat the highest ranked fighter on the field, him, and demanded that his father stop training me.
Which quickly led to me beating his ass again.

The red shadow pack has over 5,000 pack members making it the largest pack in the whole world, don't Believe me? Come closer so I can beat your ass.
The red shadow pack is the strongest, biggest, and in my opinion, the best pack in all of packs.
No one tested us.
They all thought we were merciless, cruel killers.
It was funny.

I watched casually as alpha bane circled me. I knew what was happening.
I had fought everyone, now I had to fight him to prove myself. No training, no taking it easy. This was Forreal.

Alpha bane faked to the right before he came at me from the left, punching me in the face.
I didnt groan in pain, I didn't cry.
I put my arm up and blocked his next attack, kicking out at his knee.

The blow sent him down on his knee, giving me the opportunity to knee him in the face. I grabbed his shoulders and flipped over him, bringing him with me. He groaned when he hit the ground, stones sliding all over the place.

I let go instantly, barely missing his sharp claws. He got to his feet, his eyes blood red as they fell on me.
His wolf had taken over...but I wasn't going to let that get a hold of me.

He ran at me, teeth barred.
I slid to the side, letting him stumble past me. I kicked him in the middle of his back, expecting him to fall but instead he just twisted around, grabbing my leg and digging his claws into the skin.

I bit back a curse as I pushed off the ground with my other leg and kicked him in the face.
It had the effect I was looking for, because he let go.
I fell to the ground, pushing to my feet before he could get a hold of me.

He swung, and I dodged.

I dodged another punch and kicked out, hitting him right in the knee.
He went down and I flipped over him, this time punching him square on the middle of his back. He howled in pain but still started to get to his feet.
He turned to face me, his eye red but I could see that he was getting tired.

I blocked his punch and dodged his kick. He swung again, leaving himself wide open.
I pushed off the ground, and used both of my feet to land a nice hard kick in the middle of his chest.
He fell backward and hit the ground at the same time that I did.

Getting to my hands and knees I crawled over to him and put my knee on his chest.

"Winner!" Eli shouted, shocking alpha bane and me.
His tired eyes landed on Eli and he chuckled.
"Even now?" He asked before he sat his head back on the stones.

I stood, holding out my hand to help him up. He slid his hand in mine and I yanked him up.
He studied me before a smile broke out on his face.

"Welcome to the field, warrior falls," alpha bane said before he bowed his head slightly to me and turned to walk away.
I couldn't believe it.
Three years of training. Three years of fighting and I was finally in.
I was finally a member of the worlds strongest army.

"That was impressive. I've never seen bane on his back," Eli said as he walked over to me.
I shrugged, "get used to seeing him that way," I said, holding back a smile.

"Warrior falls. How does that sound?" Eli asked as he folded his arms across his chest.
"It sounds like a long time coming," I said, pulling him in for a hug.

"Alright, warrior falls. We start tomorrow," he laughed before he shook his head and jogged off into the woods.
I smiled and put my hands on my hips. I couldn't wait.