chapter 1

Trina POV

"Get yo fat ass up bitch" says my mom.
I hear this shit every morning. I learned to live with it. Well I'm Trina. I'm dark skin yup chocolate. I have naturally curly hair that I usually keep in weave. Its pretty though. I have a big butt and a small pudge. My boobs are a size D. My hair is to the middle of my back. I live in Chicago I can't wait till I leave. I go to King High the kids make fun of me. Idk why just cause I got meat but today is the first day. I got one friend her name is Jada she chocolate too she has mid back length hair she keeps straight. She's what boys call thicke she has fat in the right places. She's black and Burmese. She beautiful she would have longer hair if she ain't always cut her hair. But any who ima get dressed. I hopped in the shower washed up with just Dove soap. Then i got out. When I look in the mirror I think I'm beautiful I'm a lil insecure. But one thing I'm happy with is that I don't have stretch marks. Thank the lord. But any who I lotioned up with Mad About You by B&BW. Then I put my black panty and bra set on. I put on some black jeans and a white cami  with a blue and white plaid shirt. Then I put on my Columbia 11's. I left my long hair curly but I put a not bun in the front. I put on silver jewelry. I grabbed my Mk cross body and a pencil and headed out to get a banana for breakfast. I walk down to my mother yelling my father is just sitting there ignoring her. Yeah I'm an only child. My dad is a surgeon while my mom is a model. She wants me to be skinny so I can follow in her footsteps. But forreal I wanna do what my dad does or become a lawyer. But idk yet I figure it out since its my last year. Yup ima senior. But i been ready to leave that hell hole. I grabbed my banana and my keys and got in my matte black Benz. My school is 10 mins away so it took no time. I parked and started my journey into school. People was mugging and saying things like here comes the gorilla. But shit IDC at this point if they haven't grown up they never will. I seen Jada we hug and I show her my schedule she does the same. We have every class together except one which is Science. Which isn't bad. After putting shit in our lockers we went to 1st hour. We walk in nobody was there yet so we sat in the middle of the room. She said she liked my hair its getting long. I told her thanks and the same. By the way I'm mixed with native american Blackfoot. So my hair is dark and silky. She telling me about this boy she met as everyone walked in. Then when everyone was seated the teacher started talking. So me and Jada stopped. Then in walks these fine ass dudes. Ones name was CJ and the other Amere. Cj was cuter to me but Jada had her eyes set on Amere. She leaned over like that's the nigga I met. I'm like oh really. The teacher looked around and saw two seats behind us and told them to go sit. Also for us to raise our hands. They smiled and came and sat. I kept calm and listened to the teacher lecture about this year. Then I felt a tap thinking it was Jada but she was writing. So I tapped her and asked if she tapped me. She says no then I feel another tap and I turn around. Cj's fines ass tapped me. I whispered may I help you. He says yup can I see your schedule. I hand it to him and turned around. He says we have every class together. I'm like okay and that's suppose to mean. He smirks and says you can show me around beautiful. I make a "really nigga" face. He says yes really. I said okay and grabbed my schedule. The teacher calls my name she asks if I would like to tell the class what me and Cj was talking bout. Then I hear the school thot say she prolly asking for food. Then here comes CJ saying stfu to her and that he asked for a pencil. The teacher says okay I sighed in relief. The bell rung and I grabbed my stuff. Jada left with Amere. So here I am alone. Then I feel an arm on my shoulders. I look up to a smiling CJ. He says you thought I forgot huh. I just kept walking with him on my heels.

Cj POV

Well I'm the Kingpin of Chicago. Yeah I'm 17 finna be 18 April 16th. Which is a ways away but yeah. I'm caramel I'm 6'6 I'm pretty tall. I have the thot nigga hair cut. I have big pink lips with dark green eyes. Yup I get em from my mother. My hair aint nappy its curly the girls says its good hair. I have a nose ring and tattoo sleeves and a couple on my chest and back. I'm a fionne ass nigga if I don't say so myself. But when I cane to first hour I seen a bad ass thicke girl. She had curly hair and from what I'm told her name is Trina. Amere talks to I guess her bestie Jada she cute but loud. From what I seen this period Trina is shy af. She barely gave me answers when I asked her stuff. When that bitch Shaquanna said something to Trina it made me wanna kill her. But I kept calm and just said something mean and answered the teacher. When it was time to leave Amere grabbed Jada and left lil ma Trina alone. So I swooped in and walked with her. When she looked up she seemed surprised that I was there. Then she sped up and walked away. Shit she walk fast for a short girl. But her butt goddamn its amazing. I just followed we got the same class regardless anyways.  All I know is ima get her soon.

Trina POV

We get to class Amere and Jada already there laughing and talking. I sit next to Jada and CJ sits behind me. Jada looks over and winks then says you coming to a party with me. I'm like nah she said I was telling not asking. I'm like okay boo. She says we going shopping after school. I'm like you wanna take my car. She says yeah hers in the shop her mom dropped her off. Then I hear CJ say they coming to him and Amere. Jada says alright y'all riding with us or meeting us. They said meeting us since they drove to school. We say alright and this period was a studyhall so we just talking. CJ tryna flirt but I know pretty nigga like him only want pussy but my virgin ass staying one. Jada all googly eyes all over Amere. He's light skin with the thot nigga hair cut. He has pretty hair. Pink lips a lip ring and hella tattoos just like CJ. But his eyes are hazel. There more earthy green than brown but hazel but whatever. They look to be brothers but I could be wrong. So I ask CJ if they were he says yes. Then he says do you have siblings. Jada answers and says Yes me duh. He laughs and was like through blood I say nah. He says oh. Then he asked how I got grey eyes. I'm like I paid 2 hundred for some contacts that look so freaking real. He laughs and says oh okay boo. Jada winks at me. Then here comes Shaquanna. Her and her rat friends like come sit with us instead of the fat gorilla. Then all I see is Jada jump up saying what you say. Shaquanna said it again. Which pissed me off so I get up and swing. I hit her so hard she was sleep literly snoring. Then her lil rats pull her away. Thank god the teacher was out the room. I said anybody else want it can get it. This a was a new road I was taking I'm not getting bullied again...