chapter 21

Trina pov

So the next morning I was feeling guilty about what happened the night before. So when I woke up I booked a flight to Hawaii and booked my room. I packed my shit and took an uber to the airport. So I make it there check in and I walk to the terminal. I was boarding the flight when I thought about if anyone gone come looking for me but they most likely won't. So I boarded and sat down I took some sleep medicine. Hours after I make it to Hawaii. I took a cab from the airport to my resort hotel I was staying at. I checked in and got situated. Then u decided to go to the resorts main pool. Which was nice I was sitting by myself when this girl walked up and introduced herself to me and we got to talking she was cool people. She ask of I wanted to go the beach its cuter people there. I was like okay so we went and it was cool we brought ice cream when we was done we played volleyball with some people from the island. It was fun after we talked more then went to a restaurant close to our hotel. It was Cool and then she asked did I want to have a sleep over I'm like sure boo. So we went to the hotel and I'm like that's pointless just move into my room and cancel yours since we both here alone. She said okay and we canceled her room. Then she moved all her stuff to my room. We chilling talking again and she says my dad sent me on this trip he gotta daughter my age that I never met because she doesn't know I've never seen her either. But sometimes I wish I seen her. I said what's his name. She says my dads first and last name. I'm like OMG your my sister I thought he wasn't shit but this is something else she like so your the Trina. I'm like yup she like he sent you here? I said Nah I sent myself to much was going on. She says I heard be said you was a hoe. I'm like he fucking wish shit I only talked to three people. Which the first one he wasn't shit. The second one wasn't shit he was first my best friend. Then it's Tyler his brother which I ain't mean to fuck with he took my virginity yesterday. She says what how? I said he just came over it got heated and then there it went. I was light way on some bullshit. But I feel bad asf like that's some hoe shit and I can't take it back. Tracy which is her name said it's okay things happen. Was Tyler being sweet to you? I said yes his mom wants us together more than me and Jere. Tyler is mean but she says that he's only sweet to me her and his child. Which yeah I adore his mother and daughter but they brothers. She like girl like futures song Ion care if they was real brothers. I'm like it was sisters she said had to add my own twang girly. I laughed and I was like okay well let's just chill and learn everything about each other cause we sisters. I smiled and hugged her. I said let's face time dad. So we do he studdering. Saying sorry Trina I said it's whatever. Then he asked me why Tyler looking for me. I said idk he can call me. He like something going on an ima find out. Tyler calls thirty minutes later on that why you leave shit. I'm like I'll be back but how we gone tell yah brother? He says idk he gone be pissed af. He said I shouldn't have talked you into that but frfr I been liking you and when you let me love you it was something I won't let go I know you feel it. I said yeah but I love you but me and yah brother was together that's a hoe move. He says not really y'all was together for two weeks if that then he put his hands on you for the next bitch. You good Trina idc about him you love me then let me love you. I said okay when I get back we'll talk more about it. He says okay bye I said bye and hung up. Then me and my sister went to sleep.

Next morning

Me and Tracy went to the breakfast place downstairs. Why I see Cj. I'm like wtf why he here. She says who I'm like Cj he here. I walks over to him and he hugs me and like what you doing here? I said minding my business. Why you here? He says business. I'm like come meet my sister. He says okay? I'm like my dad had another child nigga. He says oh okay damn. We get to her he introduced himself and then he said he'll call later and we can all chill cause Dj here also. We went and sat an ate. Soon after we went to our room and chilled till the boys was done. Then some guy comes to are room talking about tonight there's a party on the Beach and to be there. I said fine we'll be there the guy said cool bye beautiful. I smiled and shut the door. My sister said you sure you wanna go I'm like yup. She said alright then twenty minutes later another knock came on the door. I answered and it was Cj and Dj. They came in hugged me and side bugged my sister. She told them about the party they said alright and left to go change so we could go to dinner then the party. So we put on bathing suits and waited on their slow asses. They take forever to do everything no lie frfr. But yeah we sitting putting the finishing touches to are outfits. I had a dark pink two piece the bottoms we're highwaisted with a nude dress on. It wasn't fancy but a casual dress. My sister had a purple two piece it was really cute. She also had a black casual dress on. We both had on sandals mines we're nude here's we're black. My weave was just down looking cute. Hers was in ringlets her real hair it was big and to her shoulders. Ten minutes later here cones the slow pokes. They like y'all ready we both like yeah twenty minutes ago. He says whatever y'all. They looked nice. Cj had on a regular white v neck showing off his chest tats with Gucci shades and some Gucci trunks Gucci flops. His hair curly in his same thot nigga cut. Dj had on a black v neck no tats as y'all know. He had on Louis trunks and Louis flops. His waves was on swim. Me and my sister walked ahead of them taking them to the restaurant we tried the other day they we're pretty good. The my phone rang it was playing separated by avant. So I knew it was Jere. I answer and he like Trina why you sleep with my brother. I was walking and damn near fell. I caught myself and said excuse me. He said you heard me Trina you let my brother take your v card. I'm like yes I did I promise it wasn't planed trust me. He said I believe you it's just that that was my brother. I said I know I'm so sorry he just was there and telling me everything I wanted to hear. And boom it happened. He said oh okay I'm not as mad as I thought I was gone be. But yeah do you love him more than me? I got quiet. He says so you do? I said in a relationship kinda way yes no lie. He said when did you know this? I said at his birthday dinner and party. He says understandable. I said can we just be friends I never wanted to hurt you. He says yes I think we we're made to just be friends anyways. He says best friends forever. I said yup he like well love you. I said it back and we ended the call. CB like what was that about I'm like nun you need to know right now. Dj like Tyler told me. I'm like fr he says yup and I'm not gone say nun till you feel you need to. I said yup Jere already knew. Dj said I gotta tell you something. I said what? He says Jere been cheating since y'all was together that's why he can't be mad. She moved and you we're here so it worked out. He said he'll tell you then I was gone tell you since me and him fell out but he came to me on some other shit and I didn't. I said wow thank God I don't feel bad about what I did anymore. He lies you shouldn't Tyler been feeling you for forever. I'M like I know he just told me this morning. Dj said so you gonna try being with him? I said maybe idk yet. He says okay well just know I'll always be here for you. Dj says so we good baby. I said yes and I hug him and we finished eating.

Party

When we get to the party it was going. People were actually dancing and enjoying their time. The boys walked off and me and my sister just walked around. Then the guy who invited us came up with a twin y'all . He hugs us and introduced himself as did his twin to my sister. They asked is to dance and we did they we're sweet so far. Then I see a mad Cj and Dj. They like come on now. I said why they said now and we said bye to the twins. So I walked over to Dj and Cj and he lies did y'all know that they are the sons of your dads biggest enemy. I said Nah. Then all we hear is gunshots and people screaming.....