chapter 3

Trina POV

Well he asked me if I could come to his house later. I looked at this nigga like he just told me he eat ass. He seen my face and was like it ain't like that Trina. I said okay I will. I texted Monte told him ima go to CJ's and that ima refill his tank. He said I didn't have to I said okay. But ima fill it regardless cause I'm considerate. Then I told Cj I will come. Then this guy walked in. He smiled my way it caught me off guard but I blushed. Cj seen and was like yo she mine fix yah face. Dude was caught off guard but said whatever and sat down. I learned his name is Markus. He sat close to me but like a seat over. He kept staring. When I thought Cj wasn't looking I would shoot him a glance. Markus is roughly 6'3 lightskin he has a curly box. He has a lil bit of tattoos. He has pink lips and pretty teeth. He has big brown eyes. And a beautiful smile. When we all left class Cj went somewhere and you know Amere and Jada was gone. So then Markus stopped me he like was sup with me and Cj. I told him what I know like we friends but we attracted to one another. He says oh and then Jere came and kissed my forehead and said hey. I said hey back and introduced them. Jere didn't look to happy. Then all I see is Jere swing. I'm like tf. Im yelling but Jere beating his ass. Markus fighting back but Barely. I'm like damn. Then I grab Jere he finally stops and walks away. I help Markus up and a girl helped him clean up. I ran after Jere he mad I'm like what was that for. He says that he's one of him and and the crews enemies. I'm like oh that's why Cj got so offensive. Then I told Jere to just leave with me cause I didn't feel like staying all day. So he said okay and said he rode with Amere so he can leave. We got to Monte's car and left to my house. We walk in to my dad watching Jerry springer. I was shocked cause he hates ratchet TV. But whatever. He looked over to see Jere bleeding. He asked what happened. Then I told him he says alright and told me to clean him up. So we went to my room and I wiped his face. We talked and then my dad walked in.I'm like was sup? He says how we know one another and who's car outside. I told him Monte's he left it with me and that he was coming to get it later. He said okay then I told him Jere my new best friend. He asked what happened to his daughter Jada. He loved her loud ass. I told him she still my bestie. He says oh alright and left. After saying hi to Jere. Jere laid down and went to sleep. I check my phone to see I got ten calls from Cj and Jada. Knowing they all prolly together I call Cj. He asked where I was I told him with Jere at my house. He says why. I'm like cause I had to clean his face and I wasn't feeling school. He did alright that all of them was coming over I said alright come on over. Then he banged on me. I was light way pissed but could care less at this point. Then I heard a knock I'm like damn fast or nah. I walked downstairs and my dad had answered the door. He like Trina who the hell is all these people. I'm like my friends. Then I heard Jada jump on my dad and he like hey baby girl. I swear he loves her she always was a good bestie or sister as we call one another. She introduced everyone and everyone walked to my room. When I got up there with snacks I heard another knock. It was Monte cause I heard my dad say that your sister upstairs. He came in and pushed Jere off the bed. Then his big ass laid down. I'm like fr was it that serious. He says yeah this my side. I laughed and the Cj says why is your dad comfortable with us all up here. I tell him because I usually only hang with Jada he's happy to see I have male friends. Cj says oh a and was like he know that Monte stayed the night I'm like nah no need either. Then my dad busted in my room. He like he what? I told him nun happened that he slept on the floor and that the turd Cj called all night to make sure. Even though we only like sister and brother. My dad said okay and then left the room. Jada like damn then Jere gets up off the floor and slaps Monte I'm like damn. It was loud af. Then Monte chases him out my room I laughed then I hear my dad put them in timeout. I walked downstairs to them both in the corner mad. Jere laughing and then my dad hit him with the paper. He got quiet. Cj came down after me and was dead. Then DJ started recording and he got put in timeout along with Cj. I'm like dad why you put all my friends in timeout. Amere and Jada came down and was dead so he pit them in timeout. I'm like dad quit being funny. He told them to go back to my room. I said thanks dad. Then I told Jada to straighten my hair. She said okay and we went upstairs. I put my flat iron on and she started the boys was watching Friday talking bout who knows what. After she finished. My hair touched my ass. I was like oh shit bitch you bad. She started screaming telling me I got inches. I'm like right babe. Jada started laughing the boys just staring. Jere like awe look at bestie. He ran his hands through it and was like its soft. I said yeah I know. Then he pulls me on the bed beside him and and Monte. Then I heard my mother. She calls my name. I tell her I'm in my room. She comes in and Jere is playing in my hair. She says oh so you hoeing around with Jada now. I'm like what? She says all these boys in this room. Jada says that they are friends and that they met dad already. She says that her husband isn't Jada's dad. Jada looked at me and I went off. You can see the hurt in her eyes he's the dad she has always known and my father knows that and treats her as such. I told my mom to stop being a bitch and to worry bout her boyfriend in Paris and her being pregnant. She looked shocked then I seen my father. He looked pissed. She turned around saying she sorry he just called her a hoe and told her to leave. He threw her out and threw her shit out the window and the divorce papers he been filed for. She signed them and put it in the mail slot. Cj asked if I was alright I'm like yup I never liked her anyways. He says but she's yah mom. I said and she was the one calling me out mah name. I'm good she just a hoe and ima treat her as such. He says oh okay. Then my dad says he sorry that he had her around me so long. I said its okay and that we are stronger without her. He smiles and says right. Then he tells Jada to come to him. He hugs her and told her his ex wife was wrong that he is her father maybe not biologically but he is no matter what. She says thanks dad and he walks out telling us to go celebrate. I just laughed and then I here a loud crash then class hitting the floor. I look out the window to this bitch throwing bricks through my car. I ran outside so quick. I grabbed my mother by her hair and punched fire out her face. It was all face shots. Then here come Cj he picked me up and took me in the house. My dad cussing  her out he said he taking all she worth.I started getting mad again and pushed Cj. He hit the counter so hard and fell over. I just walked away I know its wrong but he pissed me off yelling at me. I grabbed my fathers hand and brought him in the house. Cj was getting help from Monte. My dad saw him and helped to get him to a bed. Which is my bed. My dad pulled up his shirt to see a large red mark. He asked what happened I told him. He said for me to get ice. And I did I came back to the room it was only me and Cj. He looked at me then looked away. He says I've only knew you two days and I'm already hurt. I'm like well I've only knew you two days and my whole life has changed. And with that I handed him the ice and left.