chapter 25

Trina pov

Well today is a beautiful day. I'm just so happy. I gotta date with Maurice. But I did do a background on him from Cj. He said that he was the good boy type he like relationships and is nice. I said cool that's what I need cause the rest of y'all ain't shit. He just laughed and was like you got that right. Then Dj big baby self told me to come over. So I go over there I'm not dressed or nun cause me and Maurice going to the movies the out to eat. The movie starts at 6:00pm. So I'm chilling with him we having a great time. Then it hits 4:00 so I leave to go get ready. Then Maurice sent a message saying he was downstairs to have the lady let em up. So I let her know it was cool. I forgot to tell her earlier. She says okay. Then I hear a knock at the door he comes in I got a robe on its like 5:26. So I'm like at least he day but I'm not ready. So I went to my room he sat in the living room watching tv. Idk what Monte had on when I left the house. But it's cool I guess he ain't say shit. I put on my clothes something casual. I was wearing these highwaisted light blue wash jeans with this ribbed black half shirt with my concords. I took out my weave earlier and I wore my hair in it's natural curly state. I did a light makeup with a nude lip. I walked out he was just staring. I asked what's wrong he like nun you look amazing OMG. I smiled I'm like you look good too. He smiles and pops his collar. He was mad adorable. He was nervous. He like before we go can you tell me what you don't like so I don't do it on are date.

List
Smacking of the food
Studdering unless you super nervous
Trying to kiss up on me this early
Being a jerk
Getting smart unless we playing
Feeling on me

Do's
Hug
Kiss my cheek
Pull out my chair
Be sweet
Don't be rude to anyone
Be yourself

He says good I don't do none of the don'ts so we good. I'm smiled and we walked out. He opened my door helped me in and closed it. He got in and made sure I was buckled in sign one he cares if I'm safe. I thought was sweet. He played my favorite artist Chris Brown. He was singing along so was I. He wasnt as nervous as earlier. He grabbed my hand and opened my door he paid. I offered to pay for the snacks since we we're also going to dinner. He said Nah but I pressed him on it. He gave in and we got some popcorn and some other snacks. We walked into the theater room and waited for the movie to come on. Then in walked Markus with Jordan. And they lol dates. I texted Markus and told him I see him and too look straight up. So he did and waved so did Jordan. Them and their dates came up to sit with us. The dapped Maurice and sat down after hugging me. They hoes mad but for what tf.

After the movie we went to eat all together. I'm getting to know Maurice and he seems cool he mad funny y'all. He doesn't do any sketchy things so I'll give him a try. We'll date first then we'll see where it takes us. After the dinner we went to this park. I wanted to get on the swings. He pushed me we talked longer we ran around having fun. Like I can say he really is like the sweetest. He ain't try and grab on me when he caught me when I was running from him. He ain't try no funny shit. He just held me close lime he ain't wanna let go. Then that's when the little baby called. Lilly. She asked for me to come over. I asked her if it was alright with her dad. She said he at work and the babysitter is being mean and that she locked her in a room with no food or water. I said okay and I told Maurice to take me to their house. I got out he did to and I walked in cause I knew where the spare key was. This bitch was fucking on the couch. And who was she fucking yours truly Tyler. I went off he like wtf you doing here. Like Lilly called he said oh well take her she annoying me right now. I'm like why you being mean? He says cause you don't care and I don't either. He lime I see you move on fast. I'm like he is my friend we're moving slow unlike we did. I want are relationship to be successful. He like whatever go get her and go. I'm like whatever I go pack her a lot of clothes she'll stay with me till he come and get her. She gets dressed and we walk out. Maurice grabs her bags and we walk out. We get to my condo he walks us in and it's like 3:00am. So I ask if he wanna stay over cause I don't want anything to happen to him on the way home. He says sure. I go get him some sweats and I put Lilly in her room to change into her pajamas and to go to sleep. She went to sleep. I gave Maurice something to sleep in. He went to the guest room. I was like this nigga respectful. Lmao he went in and I did even make the bed. So he came to my room asking for sheets and a cover. So I went in there and made the bed. He helped me. When we finished he hugged me and he laid down. I turned the light off and went to sleep. The next day I woke up to sounds of pots and pans. So I go down stairs and Maurice and Lilly in the kitchen and they cooking. She smiling and having fun. He like best friend she says what? He like pass the flour. She says okay Rice. He like thanks Lilly B. I'm just laughing. I walk in he like we cooking you breakfast I said thanks. I hugged Lilly then him. They finished while I went yo go check the mail. And why did I see Dj in my elevator. He like your door open I'm like Nah Maurice and Lilly in there knock. He said okay and went up. I'm like lord wtf he want. I mean I love my lil Dj but he such a baby when he sick hurt or anything. I can't wait till everything heals on his ass. Cause then he gone back to fucking bitches and leaving me alone. But anyways I'm getting the mail and in walks Tyler being mad annoying. Then the next thing I know I'm being pushed into a wall and kissed....