chapter 51

Cj pov

I know yall done with me but I'm just outside the door. I just don't want to do or say anything that's gone piss her off and it complicate her and the baby. I walked back in and she went off. She didn't even cry she was just telling me to get my shit. I was lowkey scared cause she not yelling but just talking. She seemed too calm to be mad at me. I hate to see this. I was just so mad that she doesn't want the baby. And she know I cant help all these people want to kill me all the time. She knows my dad and her dad are big targets and I'm close  enough to be killed off too. But she just selfish and wants me to her self. Which I understand she don't want to go through the pregnancy alone. But shit I don't want her or my baby harmed in any way shape or form. Cause then I might actually go crazy frfr.  So I just walked over to her and hugged her she fought me for a second then gave in I picked her up and took her to the bedroom. I laid her down and proceeded to give her some head. Soon she was cussing me out but moaning my name. When I was done she laid on my chest and went to sleep. While she was sleep I slipped her ring back on . Her phone started going off it was Markus. Idk what he wanted this time of night but I'm bout to find out. I'm like wassup he like she up. I said nah wassup he then says she was suppose to help me with some but never mind. I was like nah she right her I'll wake her up I shook her. Her eyes fluttered opens and I hand her the phone. She immediately started smiling. She like okay I'm omw now. I'm like where you going? She says out to see Markus he needs me. Which made me frown she like its important I'll be back soon. With that I closed my eyes and went to sleep.
Trina's pov
Markus called me over because I called him when Cj walked out. I told him if I end up taking him back call me to meet up so I can think. He said aight and here we are. I get to his house in ten minutes since he lives close. I knock he opens the door hugs me and I lay down on his couch. He like you back with him huh. I said yes he said he didn't go anywhere he only went out the door so that we wouldn't keep arguing. Markus said yeah okay but what you gone do with the baby. I said keep it he really wants it although I don't I feel like after a few months I will. Markus says okay then you deal with all the consequences that come with him. I said but he always gone be part of my life even if I didn't. He like you right but think about it you can't have no kid you're still a kid. It's to early to get married and everything. I said know idk what Ima do yet. 

This a lil sum my bad I been slacking. I'll make a longer chapter soon.