Chapter 8

Trina POV

Well its been a whole week without the boys. I haven't seen Shaquanna and her girls either. I'm not tripping. Cj calls everyday to make sure we are good but Cj's the only one. He told me that he can't let the others call cause then they gone wanna come back sooner. I said okay and told him bye. Jada stayed with me this whole week. Monte sent his keys and told Cj to tell us to go over there for this next week he has a surprise. So we packing clothes and other stuff. Me and Jada still got Lilly she wanted to see Jere but we told her she couldn't but soon she would. She said alright aunty. Idk who got her calling me that I think her grandma and her dad. But what can I do lmao. She calls Jada aunty too. We are in the car now on are way to Montes then we going to Jere's mamas house. We get there its hella shoe boxes clothing boxes on each side of the room one side says Jada another says Trina. We run to the stuff and some lady came outa nowhere saying that they bought us all this shit and they will be back two days early. I said okay but we gotta go she said me to and followed us out. We drove to Jere's moms house she cooking as usual so I talked to her. Jada stuffing her face I swear she fat frfr. She just be feeding her ass. Really cause her butt getting big. Then in walked Tyler. He calling out to his mom she said she in the kitchen. Lilly comes in hugs her gma and then hugs me and Jada. Tyler comes in and went straight to the food with his stupid ass. He then sits next to me and Lilly. Jada went to the guest room to take a nao she tired cause her dumb self been texting Amere all night. Tyler and I and his mother all talking then walks Lillian she being an asshole she always think somebody want her nigga. She squeezes in between me and him. He was eating the fruit off my plate me and him are like a nice brother and sister. But she a fucking thirst bucket. He yours already. He told her to move cause he talking to me. She like but babe he said could you move I'm having a talk with soon to be sister in law about the wedding. I started laughing he so slow. His mama don't like Lillian either she so extra. I heard he only married her because of Lilly. But idk and I don't plan on asking. He never came on to me nor acted as if he liked me nor Jada. He is really sweet like him and Jere act the same Tyler just isnt in a gang. He is I think a lawyer I believe. He smart though he came over one day and helped me finish me and Markus paper. Markus went with the boys so he couldn't. I turned it in she grading them then we have to present them. Tyler asked if Lilly can stay with us. I said sure why he said cause I'm going to a hotel tonight and I just need time away from Lillian before I hurt her irritating ass. I laughed I said why pay for that when you can come to Monte's. He said sure all he gotta do is get rid if his wife. But when he went to go tell her he saw she was gone. He said she prolly with her side nigga. I said what? He said he knows she cheating he doesn't care though cause he got a prenup. I laughed he so childish. He dead af he like she spends only her money cause I don't put money in our shared account. I said oh my he said that he needs me to catch her so he know its really true on paper. I said okay we'll see what me and Jada can snoop. Tyler said he'll follow me and Jada I said okay. Lilly asked if she can come with me. I told her yes. I went upstairs and Jada was holding her stomach. She said she has a tummy ache. I asked Jere's mom of she can stay she said sure its been a long time since she cared for someone. I smiled hugged her and me and Lilly left. Tyler followed me and we went in. He went to shower in one of the guest rooms. Me and Lilly waited in my room at Montes. She fell asleep so I went and put her in her room at Montes. Yeah she gotta room. I think she use to go with Monte all the time. Tyler came down stairs. And he was shirtless and had on basketball shorts. He like why all halls stuff in the living room. I told him because the boys bought it for us. He said oh and sat next to me. I turned on Taken I like that movie lots of action. We watched all of the Taken movies. After we watched The Wiz I fell asleep on his legs. Then I heard talking. I open my eyes to see all the boys I look up and Tyler knocked. I whispered what's wrong? Jere says, I'm gone five days and you with my married brother. I'm like its not like that. He says why he shirtless and you all up on him? I said I'm not I fell asleep and before that I was sitting up I must of did it while I was sleep. And he just got out the shower a few hours ago that's why. And Lilly is upstairs so it isn't just us. Plus Jada was suppose to be here she has a tummy ache. So yah mom taking care of her. Plus he having marriage problems with Lillian. I told him to come and chill with the girls. Us creatures are good for talking. We fell asleep after movies and snacks. Jere said whatever I'm going home. I said can you tell Jada to call me. Her phone dead so I can't call her. He said no problem. I woke Tyler up and he got up. He said where's my brother. I told him he left he's mad about us hanging together. He said first off your like my sister and your way to young and plus he likes you. I said yeah I know but he still is mad about this. He said why all you did was lay on me. I didn't care cause I'm use to Lilly doing it and plus it was harmless. I said right that's what I basically said. Tyler was like where you want me to sleep. Since they all taking the rooms. I said mine or Lilly's twin size bed. He said I guess yours lil girl. He followed me up. I changed in the bathroom to a shirt and shorts. He was already in the bed sleep. I slid in and pulled the cover up. Then my door opened it was Lilly. She got on my bed and got in between us. She snuggled into me and we fell asleep. Next morning I wake up to being thrown in the pool by Monte. Monte like I been telling you to wakeup then you sleep talk cussing me out. I started talking by now I'm in front of him. He was dressed so I hugged him and then I pushed him into the pool he was mad he had his J's on and everything.
He got out and started chasing me I see Tyler and Cj and I run behind them the split so he sees me so I keep running. I ran into Jere I'm tryna hide behind him but he won't help. I started acting like a baby. I said sorry about last night it wasn't what you though trust me he just my brother in law. We just fell asleep. And plus its my responsiblity to be there for him when you can't and as a sister in law also. He smiled and said fine imu tho. I said it back and hugged him. Then in ran Monte's late ass and Jere like cut it out. Monte like butt she pushed me in the pool. I said you did me first. He said whatever ugly I'm going to change. Jere called his brother in the living room. Tyler like bro we ain't do shit we only slept in the bed together. I put up the gun sign and put it to my head. He just killed us Jere ain't know we slept in the same bed. Jere looked at me and said really? But ain't nun happen. Ain't nobody but his wife ever laid in the bed with him and ain't shit happen. I said well I did I ain't that type of girl plus I like you. Jere raised an eyebrow he said but you lay in bed with my older brother. I said Lilly was with us. We weren't alone I would never do no down low shit like that knowing you like me. He said well prove it. I said how? He said idk do something. So I called Lilly I said what did me and your daddy do? She said y'all watched movies and then I heard y'all come upstairs daddy was gone sleep on the floor but you said that its wood and and cold to sleep in the bed. Then I came in and got in with them. Jere said okay girly go to your room or with uncle CJ. She ran off and he turned to me. He said mhm I guess y'all telling the truth. I'm like Monte has cameras watch them. Ain't nun go down we just chilled. Also he talked to me about my feelings for you. I looked at him and said I think I'm falling for you.. He just walked away. I just ran out the house to the car with my keys and phone and went home. I guess he don't feel the same no more. I sat in my room all morning dodging everyone's calls. Till my dad busted in my room with Tyler. I'm like what its your fault I'm in this mess. He said he sorry that Jere is just a lil angry. Im pouring my heart out and he angry. Are you serious if anything happened between us I wouldn't have done that in front of you. Tyler says well he petty but he'lol come around watch. I said alright he hugged me and told me to shower I smell like chlorine. I laughed and got up. He left I showered. I get out to Jere on my bed. I grabbed my lotion and my clothes and went back in my bathroom. Then I came out dressed and everything. I sat next to him. And he said sorry for earlier. That he was stupid and he didn't mean to make me feel bad. He just was in his feelings which doesn't happen that much to him. I said oh well I accept. He said can we go slow I don't wanna rush just get to know one another on a relationship level. I said sure I would like that. Then he leaned in and pecked my lips. He was so gentle it surprise me cause he not that way no other time. Then my phone rang it was Markus. He asked about the project and shit. And why I'm late for school. I said hold on I'm omw. He said make it before next hour she said we can go with her other class. I said fine I'll be there. I got up and Jere like you just gone leave. I'm like come on if you coming tf. He like we just had a moment. I'm like thats gone get me a C. So come on. He follows me to my car. We drive to school. I park and we run and sign in. They all in the halls. Markus grabs my hand and pulls me to the class. We sat down and waited. Then they all came in. When the bell rang she called us up. We did it perfectly then grabbed our stuff to get to our regular class. We get in and the kids like oooooo. They coming in late you got whispers like they fucking and shit I'm like or nah. She knows we had project due today. They said okay whatever. I sat next to Jere. He gave me a paper. It said how'd it go. I gave him a note and said great. He was like are we together or nah. I said yes we are so don't flirt or even look at another female unless she me and you can look at Jada cause that's my best friend and she go with Amere finally. Jere said okay I got it. I said okay then the bell rang like 20 mins later. We walked out holding hands on are way to lunch. I wasn't hungry since I ate before I came. So we sat and I picked off of Cj's plate but barely. Cj doesn't eat the shit but buys it anyways. Cj looks weirder than usual he seems to be concentrating on something.So I tap him. He looked at me but his eyes seemed to be watering. His dark green eyes were now bright green. I asked what was wrong he says nothing. I'm like just tell me. He says what do you not understand English leave me alone. Then he got up. I looked at Amere he says its the day are dad died. I said oh okay. I got up Jere asked where I was going. I told him to check on him. He said okay if y'all leave text me I said okay. I kissed him and left. I'm in the hallway trying to find him. I see him talking to some dude who looked to be older and looked somewhat like him. But I threw that thought away and waited for him to leave. Then I walked out to the bench. It was getting cooler now in Chicago. So he had his hoodie on. I sat next to him. He just started to tell me his dad never died. That he just left. That he only kept in contact with him. He was a Kingpin in North Carolina. But he couldn't stay cause he was on the run. I said okay so why doesn't Amere know? He says cause he couldn't handle it plus he's a mamas boy. Plus he said Amere was never close to their father. I said oh well when are you gone let him know. He said idk whenever. I said it should be soon. He says I know then he asked if I would do it with him. I said sure I'll be there but that's it. He said thanks and hugged me tighter than usual. I looked at him his eyes were still light green. I asked him why they were light like that he says they do that in the fall throughout the winter also. I said cute I like the look. He smiled and followed me in. We sat back down and chilled he talked. Jere asked what happened. I said nothing really he just needed to vent. He said oh cool. I put my headphones in I was light way tired. I played 2pac Wonda why they call you bitch. That's my song and its right though females need to respect themselves. But what can I do. Then I felt a tap from Cj he said to come on. I got up and to my surprise Jere was gone. I didn't even ask where he went cause at this point idk if he told me and I couldn't hear him or if he did at all. Cj walked with me to class. We sat down Jere was ignoring us. I texted him he seen it but didn't reply he just stared. Then my phone dings indicating I have a text. I looked at it it was a picture of Cj and Monte making faces. I laughed and posted it to instagram. The description said "Look at what I get in picture mail"

They laughed and was like screensaver or nah under the picture. I said screensaver they said I wanna see so I showed them. This girl like who the green eyed bandit. I said the weirdo he nobody. This girl like bro that's Cj the kingpin. She like girl he fionne ass hell. I typed lmao. He ain't say shit he looking at them though I can tell he cheesing. I typed you got my nigga over here cheesing. Then one girl said I like Mr. chocolate. I died of laughter. My teacher sent me out. And told me to come in after I get it together. I said okay Mr.Kale. He so irritating I swear. I came in five minutes later still laughing but stopped when he looked at me. Cj like read the comments. I looked Mr.Chocolate was trending in my comments. Monte typing back though he loves attention. Cj commented saying what happen to #Greeneyedbandit. I laughed and commented #MrChocolate beat you. Then another girl like they go to my school. The boys like yup we do we in room 250 come see us after class. She said cool. So the bell rang and this lil nerdy girl walks up she was pretty though. They both stand in front of her being extra intimidating. I step in front saying hi I'm Trina this Cj and Monte. They smiled and said hi. Then they grabbed her hand and walked away. Shit idk what just happened. She looked a lil worried though. Then I seen Jere talking to this girl. I just looked winked and walked shit I'm not pressed. I knew he was gone be jealous about earlier but not like this it don't make no sense. But he'll come apologize later and ima tell him I just wanna be like before. I don't need boy problems. I'm tryna do things with my beautiful life I have. I finally got the confidence to be and do what I want. Jere isn't what I wanna put up with. He to much and I'm not with the bull I'm to grown minded unlike him. He is a teen and acts as if so ima let him be one without me. Jada found her Amere and I guess they good. I got gym next so I'm waiting on Jada to meet me. I'm changed. She walks in changes and doesn't say nothing to me. Which was odd. I walked out Amere didn't even look my way. Cj looked at me with sadden eyes. I asked what happened? He said idk but they mad at me to. So I asked Jada. She said you being fake now. I said how? She says you don't tell me that Amere's dad is alive. I looked at Cj. He says idk how they would find out. I'm like first off it ain't my business to tell. Plus I just found out. Cj says that he was gone tell his brother just not yet. Amere says when I told you that I seen him and you said I didn't I really did. Cj said yeah I'm sorry he ain't want you to know. Amere like I'm your twin you suppose to tell me everything. Cj said I have just not that. Amere said I think its something Trina should know. Cj says no don't. I said what? Amere says Cj told Jere to get close to you so that he would pull you away from him. I said why? Cj says cause all I bring is trouble and I wanted you to be happy y'all seemed to like one another. I said wow. Jere walks in I get up and walked out. Jere tried to stop me I said you really did that. So you didn't really like me huh? He said not in that way at first but I do now. I said whatever I don't care bye. I grabbed my shit. But before I was to leave I went to ask Jada did she know. So do you know what she said??? She said yeah she helped Cj plan it. I said cool im good on all y'all except DJ. DJ looking at them like they crazy even Monte knew only DJ didn't. He like y'all sum else frfr. Then he left with me. We got to my house and he just talked to me. He always silly but he was really being a great friend. He made me laugh and told me real shit even though I was pissed. At least I know who real...