Chapter 43

Trina pov

So they had Chris Brown come and sing to me. Do y'all know I nearly cried when he walked out. He said this goes out to Trina thank god you woke up baby. I damn there fell out. He said come here. So I got up and walked over to the stage. He said your friend Cj told me to come here today to surprise you since he says you love me. I was like yeah your my favorite singer. He says thank you I try. He says your beautiful and I want to sing to you. I'm like sing Up To You. He says okay and starts. When I tell you I was fan girling like crazy Im not lying. But everyone was watching us then he started grinding on yah bitch I was like tf. Then I started to get hype and was throwing it back on yah boy. Shit he fine yall but any who he was singing all my favorites. I could tell Dreshawn was getting pissed. He was mugging the fuck outa us. Then I seen him walk out he wasn't on it. So when Chris finished I got the digits and went to find Dreshawn. I found him with a little bitch on his lap. She thought she was doing something when really he just tryna get me jealous. But he must've thought I was fazed he must've thought I aint have the juice. I wasn't finna be crying over no more niggas so I went to find Cj . I know he'll be more understanding and I can talk to him. Even though Jere my bestfriend he hasn't been that supportive in the dating art of my life. But any who I found Cj and he was dancing with some girl. I tapped him she said hey and walked away then a slow song came on and we started dancing he like what's wrong? I said Dreshawn acting a fool because of your surprise. He like you was throwing it back on my nigga. I'm like you knew that was gone happen so shut tf up. He laughed and was like yeah you right. We talked and finished dancing. When Dj came and cut in it was a reggae song. So that lil bit of Jamaica came out of me and Dj we love reggae music. So I'm hitting the all the beats he was too we looked dope asf. The whole club was watching at this point. Even yah boy Dreshawn he was even sicker than before even though I told him Dj was only my friend. After the song we was laughing and hugged one another. Then Dreshawn snatched me up and pulled me to the bathroom. On the way we seen Tyler come out the mens bathroom and he like I seen you fucking that shit up on the floor save me a dance. I said of course he kissed my cheek and kept it pushin. I could tell he was lightway drunk so I thought nothing of it. So Dreshawn locked us in the bathroom. He yelling at me and I'm literally not even paying him any attention. Then I feel someone tap me. Its him he like really you gone tone me out. I said yes cause you brought me in here for something that's not serious. He said you really don't get it. I said get what? He says that you flirt and dance with all these niggas you let multiple men kiss yah cheek, hand, forehead, etc. I said not really only my close friends and innermost  circle. But if that's a problem for you I guess I can tell them to stop. He said, fuck it you like the attention. I said whatever and tried to walk away. And he grabbed me and I'm like get off me. He said nah you gone hear me. I said what do you want? He says for you to commit. I started laughing by accident I swear. I'm like nigga you had a whole bitch on yo lap please. He like we need to start over. I'm like well we can do that another day. I'm trying to enjoy myself tonight. With that I walked away towards Cj. Then I heard someone else on stage...

Sorry y'all I just started college this month and I forgot to update but yasss Eastern Michigan is where I go.