chapter 28

Trina pov

I'm just kidding y'all we ain't do shit. I went home and went to sleep cause Mace was coming to get me in the morning.

Next morning
Well Mace is here all early he's sitting on the couch waiting on me to be done getting dressed. I swear he dumb for coming this early I'm a girl like wtf I wake up late and get dressed late bruh.  He funny if he thought I was gone be ready. Well I finally was ready I was wearing some ripped boyfriend jeans highwaisted. With this ribbed nude haltertop with my nude red bottoms. My hair was straight with a middle part. I grabbed my phone and purse and went to meet him. I see Cj walking out his room. He like bruh I ain't know you was going out I need to talk to you. I'm like can it wait I been had this planned.  He said yeah then he said bye I'm like watch Jada he said okay gotcha. Then me and Mace left.  When we finally got to the mall people we're staring. I guess at him and Macy.  He was holding her in his arms she was sleep. We walking around into baby stores. I was picking everything I think he might have liked. He said yeah to anything I picked so it was cool. We walked and talked and got to know one another. He's really nice and he fionne asl. But  let me get my life. Anywho we went to the food court and ate. I fed Macy since he was all in his food and I was done with my pizza. This lady came to our table and was like y'all are so cute how long y'all been together. I started choking on my spit. He was like this is my exe girlfriend's daughter and my daughter her sister Macy. She's like oh I said yeah I'm just helping out right now. The lady then said sorry and bye and left. I'm like wtf he says I see where she was coming from though we do look like a couple. I'm like I guess you are closer to my age I can see where she came up with that. He was finally done so we went to look at shoes for her. He picked out hella Jordan's and paid for them. I got her some Mk flats and tennis shoes. Her some timberlands plus some uggs. You know she finna  be fly just like big sis. After that we left and we took the stuff to his house. He wanted to chill for a lil and so we did. He put on Poetic Justice that's my shit y'all.  We watched it till I went to sleep. Then boom I'm getting woken up by an alarm clock. Mace hits it that's when I realized I was in his bed. And he was next to me. Macy was in her room. The other room was his wardrobe and the other was just empty.  So I see why he brought me in here but I could've went home. I had twenty missed calls from Maurice. It was crazy cause I feel bad. I called him back it's 10:00 in the morning. He like where you been you ain't answer yah phone us you not at home.? Im like well I stayed the night at Mace's house. He like well you could have called me then Mace like can you keep quiet I'm trying to sleep. He like you in the bed with this nigga. I'm like yeah but it's not what you think trust me.  He like man whatever and hung up. I laid back down and drifted back to sleep till I felt somebody slobbering my face. It was Macy I heard Mace in the shower.  I wish he would've woken me up instead of just laying her by me. I picked her up and got dressed thank God I had bought me a couple outfits and pant sets. I got in the shower in Macy's room she got in with me. She loves showers. I washed her up and then I did me. Then we got out I tied the towel around me and I dried her off and lotioned her up. I put a pamper on her then I lotioned myself and put on my undergarments.  Then I put on my clothes. Which was a pair of highwaisted ripped jeans. With a nude body suit. Then I was gone pair it with my heels I had yesterday. My hair was fucked up so I got it wet. I put some of my oil I had and was done. I put lip gloss on and finished the look. I put  Macy on some True religion pants with the matching pink shirt. I put on her earrings and a bracelet.  I left her hair in a fro and with that we was ready. I put my dirty clothes in my bag and we went to find her dad. He was cooking breakfast.  He made French toast and sausage. I smashed that then he took me home. He walked me I  and kissed my forehead and left. He mad cool but now I gotta fix things with Maurice. Mace said he tell him what happen so he know im not lying. But knowing him I k ow it's bout to be some shit. Maurice came and then I gotta text from Mace talking bout come downstairs. So I went downstairs and him and Maurice arguing.  They saying some bullshit. I'm like we ain't do nothing he fucked my mother damn fuck I look like. He said I know you find him attractive. I'm like yes I do he not ugly by a long shot he fionne.  But me I like you I think you fionne af and you haven't fucked my mom so we have no problem. He like wow wtf would you say he fionne? Cause Im not gone lie to you shit I'm very honest. But if you think it's gone be a problem for you to be with me then I don't know. Cause he gone be around because of my baby sister. He like whatever and walked away. Then Mace left and I went to my condo we'll she what happens from here on..