chapter 29

Trina pov

Well me and Maurice aren't together. But there are no hard feelings I'm good on him. I'm omw to Markus's trap. Just pulled up. I walked in and sat on his desk as usual. He said to what do I owe this pleasure? I said I'm bored and I miss you frfr. He was like oh okay I missed yo irritating always sitting on my desk ass. Im like shut up ugly. He like whatever let's go to lunch im hungry. I said okay we left and went to Applebees. I got a steak mash potatoes and some veggies. You know had to have a balanced lunch. He had boneless hot wings and mozzarella sticks. I was eating off his plate too. But anyways we haven small talk and I see Maurice and some girl. He doing all the lol cute shit he do with me. So I get pissed. Markus seen and was like awe hell Nah. Then he got up I pushed him back into the booth. I'm like I'm good frfr. Then I we got up to leave we we're walking and then he go e kiss this hoe I my face. Then she gone be like why that fat bitch staring. He looks up and he looked like he 's been caught. I just smiled and he like yeah her fat ass must like are food. I just walk out behind Markus. Then Markus put me in the car and grabbed his gun. I'm like Nah come on let's go back to your house. He like okay but he gone feel it when we go to school. I'm like okay. We went to his house and we chilled I spent the night and stuff I had clothes there. I woke up in my own bed Nah we wasn't in the bed together. I got in the shower I put on Bath&body works Beautiful day. It smells so good. Then I my hair in a curly bun. It was cute and messy. I then put on these ripped skinny jeans with this white tee. I put on some gold jewelry. I did a natural makeup with a brown Mac pencil. I put on some brown sandals and that was it. I went downstairs to him cooking some French toast. When he finished I smashed and we ran to his car to get my car so that I could get my shit. I dropped my car off at my condo. Then me and him drove together. We listened to Yo gotti Fuck yah best friend. Thats my shit that's that old slap. It was blasting and when we rolled up people was staring. When it was over we as getting out. Cj came and hugged me first since I see him everyday before anyone. Then Jada came being gay and kissed my cheek. Then I seen my sister she said hey. I'm not on good terms with her. Like how you gone Fuck my ex nigga. I believe him because I know he aint gotta beg for no pussy plus he don't ever give me a reason to think he's lying . She does she know I know and she basically think it's just gone go away. Like Nah. But anywhore Cj like where was you yesterday? I'm like with Markus we had to catch up. He said oh okay he like you need to call I stayed up all night waiting on your little ass. Im like you'll be okay big head. Jere walked in he said hi and we hugged he like I miss you bestie. I'm like I miss you too and I'm sorry I was mad weak for that. He like it's good I understand I didn't make the situation any better. I'm like you right about that but we back besties? He said yes boo. Then we hug again. Dj walks in he like baby come here. I walk over he hugs me. He finally all healed up and shit. So he all jolly for some reason. We all talking and shit having a blessed morning. Then lunch came. I had to beat this bitch ass for what she said at the restaurant. Bitch you ugly and bald. Shit gtfoh hoe. Maurice was like that's why I can't fuck with you. You live with your ex you stay out all night with Mace. Then you going out with Markus. You really not what I thought you were. I'm like me nah it's you, you not the same. What can you say about that bitch from the restaurant. Mad disrespectful I told you I was going out with Markus. By this time I was crying Cj taking me to his truck and the all I see is Jada and my sister slap fire outa him. I deleted are pictures off everything. Then I put single on everything. Then I told Cj to take me to the salon. Shit I'm gonna get Glam cause he got me fucked up. We get to the salon I was getting a weave it was gone be the color of Kash dolls red /Burgundy weave. I got that in a 16 inch closure with a 22', 24, and two 26 inches. It was loose wave. I told her to leave it wavy cause that's what I liked. Then me and Cj went to go get my feet and hands done. I got them in the oval with the flat top. In a matte nude color. It was super cute. Then we went shopping. I got like ten new outfits shoes to match and I bought some more makeup. And I told myself ima go back to the gym to stay fit. After that he took me home. We got home and he helped carry stuff in we chilled and shit. Ordered some food. Then I hear a knock. Cj answered and it was....