chapter 30

Trina pov

Well Amere was there. I'm like why you here how tf you know where I live? He said I'm sorry I've been taking my medicine and I wanted to apologize.  I'm like I could've came to you shit. He like you wouldn't have done that so I came to you. He like you really need to forgive me I ain't mean to go there with you or her.  I'm like I got every right to kill you but Cj is yah brother so I won't. He like you scared of him? I'm like Nah I just wouldn't want to kill him because I killed you. Kind of a waste of a body. Cj like yeah whatever but y'all need to be okay with one another cause I care for you both. I'm like whatever it's squashed but we will not talk and don't think you getting back with my bestie.  He like okay I understand that.  He dapped up Cj and left. I locked the door then I punched Cj in his chest. He like what's that for I'm like why you bring him here? He says he ain't gone do nothing. I'm like bet not cause then  there will be two dead bodies.  He says okay then and sat back down. I laid down and put my head on his lap. He like  how you gone threaten me and then wanna be all up on me. I'm like cause I can shit you gotta problem. He says Nah I'm cool. We laid there till Jada came she hey babies. I'm like wassup boo. He hugged her she sat next to us. Then Mace called and told me that he was bringing Macy. I said okay that's fine. Twenty minutes later he brought her and we talked for a little. Then he left. I laid there with her still on Cj. She was sleep but we all wanted to meet everyone and go out to eat. So I grabbed her car seat and we all got into Cj 's truck. I sat in the back with Macy while Jada sat in the front. When we got in the restaurant. We found the crew and sat down Macy was on my lap the whole time. It was cool or whatever we all talked laughed and then my sister calls me. She like where yah at? I told her out with the crew. She said oh I'm like why?  She says just cause I wanna spend time with you. I'm like okay but we need to talk about you know what. She says what? I'm like you and you know who. She like Cj I'm like yes. She like what about it. It was one time and I needed some dick lord. He was there so I asked. I really forgot that he was your exe or I wouldn't have done it. She really had me fucked up.  Like girl I told you about him and he was my ex at the end of the day. You knew you just wanted a piece like everyone else and it's crazy to me you would do that. She was now crying on the phone and everyone was staring. She like I swear I'm sorry sister I swear. I'm like okay whatever but don't make it a habit to be fucking my niggas. She said okay I promise plus I'm talking to Dj. I started choking on my drank.  She like yeah we talking we going on a date Saturday.  I'm like Saturday huh. So I look at Dj. I'm just staring as she's talking I'm like really okay. I told her I had to go I'll come over later. She said okay bye. Then I'm like Dj. He says what? I'm like nigga you gotta date with my sister. Cj turned and was like  what? I'm like do he know Cj he like Nah. I'm like okay then DJ like what I don't know? I'm like that she did something with Cj we don't need to date within this circle frfr. They said okay man I guess I break it off but I'm tell her the rule. And I was like I will know if you did or didn't she'll tell me. He said okay damn and I'm like I still love you. He like Mani love you too. He had an attitude but he'll be okay. Jada like that's why she staring at Cj's uglass hard af. I started laughing. He like I ain't ugly stupid. She was dead af laughing with me he got instantly mad af. I just smiled at his fine ass. He like Trina you better shutup or I'm not gone let you use me as a pillow no more. I'm like you will so be quiet.  He just mugged me. Monte like awhh she right he ain't have no come back.  I just started laughing harder. Then we ended up leaving to go get some movies from Walmart. We having movie night at Dj's house.  When we got to his house we had lots of people there.  It was so many they was all in pajamas.  So all of us changed then we put on the scariest movie. We we're all talking eating just vibing. Then the movie went off and we went in people twerking and shit. So me and my niggas on that shit. Me my sister and Jada was getting it. Then this slow song came on and Cj came over to ask if i would dance with him. So we dancing and everyone having a good time. We was dancing to NE-Yo Because of you. the 50 cents song Baby baby me came on. I started getting it he was keeping up. People looking at us and shit they like damn okay we see yall. We just kept dancing everyone was getting it was real live. Then i see Maurice and that bitch walk in. He was staring and Cj like i told you he was just like these other niggas. I turned around and looked up at him. Im like but your the same. He says well yeah but after you im trying to change. I said whatever and went to walk away he like forreal he like what i said in the bed a while ago is what i meant. He said i was just weak and you wanted Jere. Im like let go im ready to go. He like okay go get the baby from Dj's room. I did and came down and he took us home. I put my lil sister in the bed and i went to get something to drink and here he is shirtless being him. Which is mad annoying cause he so fine and im trying to not look. He keep trying to talk to me im looking down the whole time im talking to him. He tilts my head up and like look at me when im talking to you. I'm like whatever he kept talking about how he wanna be with me. Im like why you cheated and you slept with my sister. He like thats besides the point. Im like that is the point. He mugs me  which i found funny. He stupid if he think ima be going through that again. He then said well i love you. I started walking away. He just followed. He says you not gone say nun. I'm like Nah I love you but I can't  do this no more. He like I promise I'll do better by you.  I broke up with my girl  and everything  else.  I'm like if we do this and you fuck up I'm cut yah dick off. He says okay then he kisses me.......