chapter 23

Trina pov

I sat there making eye contact the whole time him and my lil sister walked up. Tyler like is there something I need to know Trina I'm like what Nah. Then he comes over says hi and was like have you seen your mama. I said Nah why ain't she with you. He like you know she not. I'm like it seemed she was with you when she was with my dad so don't get smart. He says sorry for that he ain't know till he kicked her out before so whatever she told us was a lie. I'm like I believe it she stay lying. So all them trips we're from you. And idk how we ain't notice she was prego before. He like shit ion either. I was like whatever. But what you need from me he says I need you to watch her when I go on business trips . He said will you? I said sure since you ain't know about us. He smiles hugs me and I asked when his next trip he says in two days. I said okay. He like Macy will be packed can I bring her to you tomorrow. I said sure and then I asked his name. He said Mace. I said okay. In my head I was like fionne as hell he was standing up. I'm like dayum . I just scooted over and looked at Tyler mugging me . Mace said bye and left.

The whole car ride home. Tyler yelled at me for me checking him out a lil bit . I just sat an ignored tf outa him. I just thought about how my life was a couple years ago. Well the beginning of this year. I looked at Tyler and I realized im not in love with him nor anyone. I looked at at myself in the mirror and I ain't like what I was becoming. From then on I knew I can't be with anyone I need to find myself. When he dropped me off to my car. I let him know he understood but was a lil mad. He sped off leaving me crying. I got in the car and drove home. I got in my condo and blasted Bryson tiller. Oh how I love him. Been that way, exchange, right my wrongs, and the rest of the album is my shit y'all. I cried the whole night. But finally went to sleep. I woke up and was refreshed I guess I had to get everything out. I got in the shower put on my renewing mask. I brushed my teeth. I brushed through my weave. I put it in a bun till I was don't getting ready. I was going to meet my sister at the mall. I put on these cream high waisted ripped jeans from fashion Nova. With a nude color ribbed cropped halter top. With a nude open foot heel. I did a light beat to my face you know natural with a brown lippy. I straightened my long weave and put on some gold hoops and grabbed my phone and purse which was a cream Chanel purse.

Mall with sister

We walking around she on snapchat. And I'm like lord. We ran into Cj and his girl. He was checking me out. She was mugging cause I still don't fuck with her. My sister mugging her and Cj like don't start I just came to say hello. So me and my sister in unison said hello mf. He like OMG y'all mad annoying. I'm like OMG you mad dramatic. He walks away and we walking I'm texting Dj and Monte they making me laugh. I'm walking and I run into this hard wall. I look up and I see this tall ass nigga at least 6'7 at best. I'm like dayum. I noticed him from school, he said hey and helped me up. I said wassup damn my bad for running into yah stomach. He like I see you got jokes. I'm like yup I do. He like well give me yah number so I do and I'm like gotta get back to my sister he says cool and walks away.

New start is on the way. I'm gonna be on my school and less on the boys. I know y'all like ik she just now coming to that conclusion. Well damn I had to learn from my dumb ass mistakes. But yeah any ways ima have fun the rest if the year. Matter of fact old dude he invited me and my sister to a party. So yeah we going and I'm gonna find a outfit. We walked into Forever 21. I saw this cute ass pair of cotton bodycon jumper it was the long ones and it showed all my curves you know I had to kill em. I bought them then I looked down like I can wear my silver heels like the ones I had on. I was like loose curls is a must. Then I see my sister getting this black dress it was fitted of course. Then she said she had some heels to match so we just went looking for jewelry. I got some silver and she got gold. She said she gone leave her natural hair alone. I was going to curl my weave of course.

Two hours later.

I'm getting dressed almost done. And in walks Monte's irritating ass he kisses my cheek asking if we going to the party. I'm like duh boy he says ima man get it right but okay. Then he left out my room I put the finishing touches then I took a couple pictures. Then I went out my sister walked out her room she looked so good. I seen Cj and his tf and Monte us Dj. WE flicking it up. Then Monte like come on damn. So we left.

Party.

We got there it was packed. I seen old dude. He walked over and finally told me his name. His name is Maurice. He knew mine from Cj since they all on the basketball team. We danced and everything. My sister dancing with monte's ugly ass. He being so extra. But anywho Maurice so freaking cute and sweet. Bro he mad shy y'all. Like he didn't touch me without asking. Like when we was dancing he was being weird until I told him it was cool. It was going good till all you hear is shots. He told me to get down. He over me covering me. I see me sister under Monte. Then finally the shooting stopped. I got up and I'm looking for the boys but Dj missing. Then it's people yelling he down he down call the police. I walk out to Dj laying there. I run over crying. He telling me he fine but shit idc. I'm holding him then the police finally came he was taken to the hospital so they could get the bullet out fast. Maurice came to talk to me but I just needed a ride to go see Dj. So he ended up taking me.

I get there they not letting me see him. I'm going off like I'm pissed. Maurice holding me and rocking me. Then they finally say I can go see him he up. I run to his room. And he sitting there smiling. He like you missed me. I laughed and said yup. I asked him how he get shot. He said he was walking then all he heard was shots and boom. His body fell. Then when they we're over he heard screaming then he saw me. I'm like oh well get some rest I'm staying with you he said cool. I went and told Maurice it was cool to go. He got up hugged me and left and said he'll call when he get home. Monte called and said they having a meeting on who did this. I said cool then hung up. I went back to his room sat in the chair and watched him. He woke up later that night and asked me to get in the bed with him. So I did and we went to sleep. Till this mf wanna come up in this bitch after he said he don't fuck with Dj.....