Chapter 52

This is dedicated to @lisacooper23
Trina pov

I went back home to see Cj still there chilling. He like you been gone all night I thought you was coming back. I said I did come back I lost track of time. I'm sorry I had to help Markus. He said oh alright whatever you say. He then got up and walked up to me. He looked me dead in my eyes. His eyes were dark green which means either he annoyed or its winter. But its summer so it had the annoyed option. I'm like what Cj? j says, I think you cheating on me. I started laughing I'm like with who? He says Markus yall always been close, but you being with him all the time is suspicious. I started laughing harder I'm like boy aint nobody cheating with him. Cj like yall better not have nothing going on. I said alright I hear you I swear we aint even like that promise. He says okay and was like get dressed I want to take you somewhere. I'm like don't you have to leave or you gone blow your cover. He like I got a disguise they'll never know it was me. I said okay cool. I wet to shower. I got out my hair was soaking wet. I towel dried it and added my Mixed Chicks curl crème. It works okay for my hair I ran out of my other kind. So then I put it in a pineapple to dry a little bit. Then I put on my underwear and went to go find something to wear. I decided sine it was hot that I could do a casual jumpsuit. It was blush pink and I decided to wear white HI top Forces. I put on a white choker grabbed my white Chanel bag. and let my curly hair down. I oiled up with cocoa butter and sprayed with the original pink spray. Then I went out to meet Cj. He got dressed in the main bathroom. He came out looking like a whole other person. He like do you recognize me? I said nah you look good tho. He looked cute with his glasses which changes his face drastically. He had a hat on which he never wears he swear it makes his hair flat. He wore a sweat suit it was Polo its grey with a white shirt and he had on some forces low top. He left the jacket off because its about 75 degrees out so he was gone be hot. We got downstairs and he picked my truck to drive it has tinted windows. You definitely can't see inside it's so cute tho. He came and opened my door then he jogged back to his side and got in. We put our seat belts on and was on our way. I asked him was he going to my second appointment with me. He said, no I can't but just FaceTime we while you're there. I sighed and just looked out the window. We drive for 1 hour to the dessert. He stops at a random location it's an RV. He comes and opens my door and we go in. It was rose petals and candles lit it was so cute. It was lunch prepared for us. Which was a grilled chicken salad. He be wanting yah girl to eat all healthy, but instead of telling me to he eats healthy also. He pulled out my chair and I sat. I'm like wassup with the RV? Cj says, I know you always wanted to have one here you go this is yours. I'm like wow you got me a RV. He says yup you like it. I said, of course and finished eating. He says you don't like it huh? I'm like I do but it's random I never wanted to own one just camp in one. But I guess I can camp whenever now. He says yeah you can we can take our child on trips too. I said yeah I guess we could we could teach him or her some different. He says right we was brought up way different. I said nah I was pretty sheltered the only bad thing about me was my mom. He like yeah she was terrible but you'll be a way better mother. I said, I hope so . He smiled and we ate the food after we laid in the bed in the back of the RV. It was cool till Cj wanted to start touching places he shouldn't right now. I'm moving his hand I'm not in the mood tbh. I don't wanna make him feel as though I'm not happy but sex ain't some I'm trying to do with him right now. I let him know and he said it's fine and he snuggled into me and we went to sleep. About two hours later I felt wet. I look down to him in between my legs. I'm cool with the head cause he fire, but I told him specifically I wasn't trying to do none. After I came he got up smiled and went to the bathroom in the RV. I cleaned myself up and went to the front. He came out the bathroom and said we finna leave the people here to get the RV and take it to a garage. I said cool and went to the car he gave the key to the man and he got in the car with me. He said did you have a good time? I said of course and we were on our way. It was quiet the whole ride no music no nothing. He had his hand on my stomach the whole time. It was cute. I noticed that a car had been following us and I think he noticed too cause he started speeding past our condo. He wasn't paying attention and we ran the light and we were hit by a truck. And a car on his side. Then the people who were following shot up our truck. I was hit 6 times and Cj well idk. If your wondering how I'm talking to y'all well I'm in a coma.......