chapter 24

Trina pov

Why Jere came in here acting all extra. I'm like nigga gtfoh he like whatever. Then he gone be like man shutup and I heard what you did to my brother. I'm like nigga I wasn't ready not my fault I realized that I don't need to be in a relationship within the group cause Nah that don't work. He like you think I'm like nigga you a liar. He said whatever you say. I'm like yeah whatever I say cause I'm the shit and I run this shit mf. He said whatever mf and said bye to Dj and left. Dj like damn y'all really hate each other. I'm like yup he just mad that I caught him in his big ass lie. Having his bitch think I'm the side chick when he never said anything about her. He said I knew about her but I swear they broke up way before we even met you. I'm like oh he like you should have worked it out with Cj if all this was gone happen. I'm like Nah I'm good I shouldnt have met him first. I looked at him was like I should have met you first. He smiled he like yeah you should have. He like I'm glad we friends I said me too. He smiles and we finally go to sleep.

Days later the doctor said he can finally go home. We packed his stuff up and I helped him get dressed. We signed him out. Then we went to his house. He got got ready for school. And we went he did all his work that I brought him. He turned it in and we went to our first period. When we get there the whole crew here. So we sit and he sat next to me cause he couldn't write with his right. Nah I ain't do his homework I just? wrote it. And when I didn't the nurses did. But yup we doing our work and he telling me what to put on his paper. So our desks are close. Cj taps me telling me that he wants us to come to his house for a group meeting. I said okay and asked what time. He says right after school. Monte walks in late. He sits in front of me. Then he starts playing with my weave I'm like lord please save me from slapping this boy. Monte always been touchy but he mad annoying right now. I just looked at him and he finally stopped. He says can I stay the night today. I said yup he says I need to talk to you about something. I said okay I got you. But you know it's a meeting today right. He says yup. I asked my sister which she got transferred to my school. I asked her to watch Dj tonight for me. She said sure since they have gotten cool. They call each other besties. Dj like I don't need a babysitter. I'm like yeah you do or ima call yah mama to come. He said okay Tracy is fine I guess. I laugh he so dramatic he just want me to stay with his annoying ass. But I need to make time for my other friends too.

After school

Well we all drove to Cj's house.
We walk in and everyone staring at me and Dj. My sister has her own car so she drove herself. They like wassup with y'all? I'm like nun why is there something I'm missing. They like y'all together? We both started laughing we both say nope. Then they like why y'all all up each others ass? We tell them because we are close like we best friends and brother sister all in one. They said okay good to hear. Then I see Maurice and the basketball team come from Cj's backyard. Maurice walks over to me and hugs me. Then preceded to ask why I haven't texted him. I was honest I told him I was taking care of Dj. He says okay and asked if I wanted to go to the movies later. I told him I couldn't but tomorrow would be fine. He said okay well I'll text you. Then he kissed my cheek and left. Cj like girl he too sweet Bro. I just laugh and flick him off I'm like he got manners.

Later on with Monte. He came cover and he told me that this girl burned him. I just looked at him like he slow. I'm like what's a condom to yah dick bruh. He like she be to wettt for a condom. I'm like and you still gone be burning when you pee. So which is better he like man I got these pills and they mad annoying. I'm like nigga take them pills for they cut your dick off. He says man I am I love lil Monte he ain't going no damn where. I just smiled and was like go shower the you can lay in my bed. Since I already showered I got all cozy. He finished getting ready for bed and came and slept next to me. We talked till we both went to sleep. Thats when I gotta goodnight text from Maurice saying...

Maurice- Goodnight baby girl sweet dreams. Get that beauty sleep for our movie date tomorrow

I damn there passed out how cute but goodnight y'all a bih tired.