Chapter 45

Trina pov
Yeah I know why you kiss him is yah question. But idk why I just did I still have feelings for him. Although he played my life I ain't the innocent one either. I do really like Dreshawn. But I also like Cj for some odd reason I can't shake him. When I pulled back he just stared at me that's when I guess he started to have a panic attack. The monitor was going off and that's when the doctor pushed me out and started to treat him. Now I'm like why am I'm fucking up so bad. Everyone like what happen? I said nothing important I gotta go. Dreshawn like I can take you I'm like nah I'm good. I called a Uber and went to the beach. Its late at night and I'm just walking when I run into Tyler he had the kids and him and Cj aren't that cool he aint go. So we talking he telling me I have to choose and I really don't want to. Tyler says you better or someone is going to choose for you. Dreshawn calls me and asks what's wrong. I said nothing I'm fine um where you at? He says in the bed we came back to the house. I said okay I'll be there in a hour or two. He says okay and hangs up. I ask Tyler to take me to the hospital. So we get in the car he told me he'll pick me up. I said okay cool. I walk in and the people said are you here to see Cj I said yup. They grab my hand and take me to him. I walk in to him staring down the wall. I call his name he just smiles he told me to come lay with him. The doctor said I could stay the night. So I took my shoes and jacket off and got in bed. He puts his hand on my thigh since I'm on his chest. He then says I'm sorry for scaring you. I said it was fine I was wondering why he started tweaking. He says his heart was beating to fast that he ain't think I was gone do that. I'm like yeah okay. He like you staying the night? I'm like yeah I text Tyler and he tell me cool. I'm falling asleep all I hear is singing. I'm smiling and he kisses my forehead.

Next morning
I wake up to him out the hospital bed. I look at my phone and grab it off the charger. Dreshawn called me damn near 100 times. I Ike wtf he want blowing my phone up like this. So I call him he like omg where you at? I said the hospital he like why the hell you ain't text and tell me I was worried sick. I'm like cause I didn't think to I told Tyler since he the one who dropped me off. He like oh okay well you need to tell me next time. I said alright I gotta go. He says bye and I do too and hang up. That's when Cj came out the bathroom. He like they told me I can go home so I called Amere to come get us. I said aight I got up and put my hair in a ponytail cause I was looking a mess. I washed my face and then we signed him out. Amere was waiting for us and we got in the car and went to the house. We get I the house I go to my room to get dressed and everything. I put on a casual grey body on dress with a black and grey plaid flannel around my waist. I then put on my grey and black and white 13's. Just something casual. I wet my hair in the shower so I just put curling products and I used a diffuser to dry my curls half way. I did a natural makeup foundation contour and lipgloss with a glimpse of highlighter on my cheek and nose. I threw on some diamond studs. I walked out my room to Dreshawn standing there. Me and Cj had things planned so I was expecting Dreshawn. I asked him wassup? He says where you going I'm like out with Cj. He says do you still love him. I just look down he says well I can't play second to no nigga. He says so Ima just be yah friend and you can see where it goes with him. He also said remember I'm always here. I said okay thanks and we hug. I go to Cj's room I just walk in. He dressed waiting in me. He said you never knock so I just decided to wait till you walked in. I was like where we going? He said to the mall I gotta get something then we going somewhere else. I said okay and we headed out. We got to the mall and he was just holding my hand walking. People like awe they cute then you got the hating hoes saying slick shit. I just swung my hair and kept it pushing. Now that my body snatched and I got self confidence I don't give af. We walked in this jewelry store and it was hella people in the store. He went and gave the cashier money and she handed him a bag then he said he wanted to buy me a outfit. I said okay and we went straight to Nordstrom. I got a mid thigh length plush pink suede dress. I got these clear heels not the boot one the open foot ones. That strap around the ankle and the toe area. I knew this was gone be cute. I had jewelry at home so I wasn't sweating that. He then told me we were going to dinner later. I was cool with that cause I just love food. So we got back to the house I put my bag upstairs and King came in my room he sat down aint say nothing. So I said wassup he just cries. He like how you gone leave me. I said I'm not what you mean. He says his dad told him that I wasn't his girlfriend anymore. I was like that don't mean I aint gone be around you. He said forreal I said yeah I do still live here. Even when I move you can come visit and stay the night. I can take you to school and everything. He said okay and hugged me. He left out and in walked Lilly telling me Cj said comere. I walk in his room to him sitting with Jada. They both like we need to tell you something. I'm like what she like I'm pregnant. I'm like by who she like Troy I'm like okay she says I know you went over there. I'm like okay yeah she like you was there 2 hours and what happen. I'm like we just talked he called me early one day and just wanted to talk honestly. She said about? I'm like you nigga I cant go into detail cause I just cant but you gone love ittttt! She said okay give me a hint. So I told her he really likes you. She like I know that I was like then you know to much. Cj starts to laugh he like see it must be big if she wont say nothing. I'm like yeah you going to love it trust and believe me. She said okay and went to her room to take a nap. I guess he was suppose to come get her later.

4 hours later.

I was chilling in my room with Dj and he was just talking about what he been going through. He said he tired of playing bitches. I said okay well find a girl or be single. He said alright and he said it aint that easy. He like why cant more girls be like you? I said idk I'm one in a million he smiles and was like you are and got up he told me he bouta go out. I said alright ima come too. He like nah I gotta go by myself I'm like why? He says just cause so I hug him he don't hug me back. I'm like you made at me? He says nah I'm ready to go. I just let him walk away. I sit down back on my bed and was thinking like wtf. Then I get a call from Cj telling me to get ready. I said okay it was quite evident he wanted me to wear the new outfit. He likes my hair curly so I decided to leave it but like fix it a little. When I did all my hygienic things. I started to get dressed I finished rather quickly. So I fluffed my hair and did my makeup. Then like 30 mins later he called saying come downstairs. There he was in front of the door in a button down and slacks with fucking red bottom loafers. He looked so fionne. I couldn't stop staring he walked up and grabbed me. Mind you he  was staring too. We get in the car of course he opened the door. I was like omg he so sweet. Even though he does it regardless of us being friend, enemies, or together. Yall know are history so yall know what it is. So we driving and driving. At least for a good hour we been talking laughing cause and he just keep staring like boy I aint get cute to die on the highway. He smirks and licks his lips. Bro that shit was so sexy. We pull up to this picnic on the beach it's cool but warm. We were under a big white tent. It was roses everywhere. He pulled my seat out and sat across from me. He like Trina I wanna be you first everything. That's when Kamron called talking bout Troy on his way to me. I said why he like you know Dreshawn and Jada fucked. I started choking and shit like what? Then I'm like wow okay that's fucked up. Troy walked up to the table mad af. He was crying. He like man she fucked him. I was like how you find out? He says Jada. She don't know who the father is. I jumped up and was like  ready to go Cj. He grabs my hand and we left. Troy followed us. I get in and I change to sweats and a tshirt. So I go to Jada's room like wassup. Why you ain't tell me you fucked him. She says cause you was gone mad. It's the night you went to see Cj. I'm like girl then how you don't know if it's Troys she said cause I fucked Amere too. I started to laugh like wow okay. You're dumb af and I can't deal right now bye. I went to Dreshawn's room I just start yelling he grabbing my arms and swung me to the bed. He like I'm sorry damn. I'm like you not but it's okay bye. I got up and went to Cj's room and chilled. We cuddled and that's it. I'm like you know we moving out next week right. He says I figured he says your dad told me you got another apartment here.
Next week
So we moving are shit I'm not talking to either of them still. Km ignoring them and only saying bye to everyone else. Me and Cj get to the house and I'm putting shit up of course. We finish within two hours. My hair was in two braids cause I was doing a braid out. But decided I didn't want to anymore. I had on no makeup but I had lashes and lipgloss on. We ordered in and we got pizza,salad, wings. It was good af. After that we watched movies I'm laid up on him and he being all extra. He feeling on me and shit. He probably like hold up she letting me touch maybe we get somewhere. But I was like nah and low-key uncomfortable so I moved. He like I'm sorry for making you feel weird. I said it's cool he like why you being like that? I'm like like what? He says you just look mad af. He says that they childish for what they did but it doesn't matter no more we together. I was like right let me get over it then. So I just started to ignore the part in my brain to be mad and scooted closer to Cj. He looked at me and smiled. He so cute I swear his dimples are just to die for and his eyes are gorgeous. I looked away first cause it gets mad awkward. He started to laugh he like you like a lil kid. I said but I'm not I just gotta get use to you again. He said okay I feel it. That's when I got up and went to shower. I'm showering and I hear someone in the bathroom. I look out to him getting undressed. I'm like god help me cause what is he doing. He gets in and just grabs his shit and starts washing up. I'm like cool. Then he walked closer to me and I could feel him on me. No lie I was getting turned on. I could feel him harden. He letting the water run down us and I'm like god take the wheel. That's when Cj touched my pearl I threw my head back into his chest. He like you like that huh? I'm shaking my head yes. He says speak. I moan out yes. He then turned me towards him. He like let me taste it. He then gets on his knees and has me against the shower wall. My leg over his shoulders and he eating like the last supper. I was gripping his hair and everything. When I came he got up and kissed me. He like I knew you was a freak. I smiled and we finished the shower. We got out and got dressed in casual clothes. We went grocery shopping and came back to cook. He made fried chicken and green beans with mash potatoes. It was good af. I ate and chilled he cleaned up and came and laid with me. I just started to ask him why he did what he did. His response was he wanted to. I said oh okay he then says you want me to do it again? I said why not. He says okay. Then I said but I also want you to be inside me. He looks at me and damn near jumped up. That's when the door busted open.......