Chapter 14

Jordan pov

Well this my first pov but me and Trina just got took idk where but she crying. I can see her she trying to call for me but im going in and out of consciousness and its irritating. Yeah i just met her but i feel i should've protected her and i know her dad gone be mad. But they literally came outa no where. Its crazy how we just chillin and someone walk up and take us aint that some shit they broke my glasses to. But whatever im trying to stay awake to watch where we going for them being killers or whatever they suck i still got my phone i just texted her friend Dj and told him and the way we going. And i turned my tracking device on so he can follow. He texted back and let me know he coming he got they whole crew. When we reached the destination i looked at the address and sent it to them just in case the destroy are phones. Cause nah im black and i know what to do. I faked like i was sleep and they pulled me out the truck and we were dragged to a basement. They splashed us with water and we woke up. It was these two big black guys. They look at Trina and was like yo dad owe us some money. She like so why you got me im not him. He says so but you here in exchange for my money. She looks pissed and she looks at me and winks. Idk what that was for and then i seen she was loose. So i winked back letting her know i knew.
They ended up going back upstairs. Which made Trina get up and untie me. Then we opened the basement windows. Thank god they were big enough for us to get through. As we were running we ran into DJ's car and he let us in. Then him and the boys hopped out and went in I guess killing everyone. We got to Monte's house and everyone like wtf was that. I'm like idk shit crazy. Trina telling me sorry for putting me in this position. I told her it was okay I'm fine. Then the boys said they'll take me home. So I hugged Trina and me and the boys except for Monte went to the car.

Trina POV

I feel bad this his first day being around me and I nearly got him killed. But what can I say shit I ain't know anybody was after me. But I'm sure to be on the look out for anyone else. Cause I'm not trying to take nobodies life unless somebody tryna take mine. Monte sitting here being a big baby. I swear I treat these boys like my kids but I love them. So I guess it don't bother me. Monte keep asking me to cook. But I don't feel like it that's doing to much frfr. So finally after he asked 30 times I said okay. He started playing music Stereotype by Chris brown came on I went in singing. Cause shit I stereotyped Cj but he ain't come out how they usually do on wattpad. Just saying he the pretty boy who was suppose to be by my side but nope he by every other girls sides. But whatever on to the next. I was making green beans barbecue chicken and cheese rice. Yeah something light and easy. Yeah so he in my way trying to taste test but every time he tries he gets slapped. It seems to not faze him cause I done slapped him five times. Then I hear the door open and in walks Amere, Cj, his new bitch and Jada. I looked and smirked like wow really. Monte was holding my waist which he always does when I need to calm down. But I was cool cause what bitch gone beat me. Jada knows not to try it cause I don't play that. Cj looked at me with his broken nose Amere just mugged. I smiled at him making him roll his eyes with his hoe ass. Jada just looking at me I just go back to cooking letting Monte talk with them. Amere walked past me and swiped my side. So I'm like excuse you. He like girl bye. I said don't touch unless you ready to get burnt but I mean too late. Which made him make a face like a how you know face. Which made me giggle cause damn nigga. You just out here but she ain't my best friend so I could care less. He says how you know I got burnt? I said cause you a hoe nigga who haven't you touched my nigga. He says okay but I got rid of it so stop hollin. I said or what you gone do? He says man I fuck you up. I laughed I said oh really I'm the one with the knife I'll fuck you life tf up. He says just cause you gotta knife don't mean shit. I said ask yah dick if it would like to be removed. He says nah bitch you wouldn't dare. I said yes bitch I would. Then he just walked out I'm like great choice mf. He rolls his lil ole eyes.

So I finish the food and Monte walks back in and got himself a plate. I made mine and put the rest up. I sat down in front of my enemies smiling. Shit y'all don't faze me and this food slap af. Then this silly bitch like oh so we don't get none I said hell nah. Making them mad which made me laugh. Then I asked Monte to take me home I wanna be alone he says okay I'll take you after we finish this food. So we finished but I was comfortable so I told him nvm. He says okay and I snuggled in to his lap. Like me and him are so close like brother and sister. We argue but be up each other asses the next minute. I got a call from Jordan. So we talking having a good conversations. Then these bum bitches wanna get smart so I check them real quick. And the Cj jump in with Amere. They all cussing and shit and Monte trying to defuse the situation. Then I said since my ex bestie wanna be funny hoe tell him why yalls baby dead. Amere looks over like tf?! She starts studdering. I said oh so you can't talk now yeah she was popping pills my nigga. He got up and left so did Cj and that girl. Jada sat there and I guess called her side nigga to come get her. Monte like she was preggers. I said hell yeah he said wow. I look down I'm still on the phone with Jordan. He says damn y'all can cuss up a storm. I said yeah that's what we do. Then I told him I had to go I was tired. So I hung up and went to Monte's room. I laid down after changing and was gone. Soon Monte came we slept with are backs to one another and that was that..

Author

I know a short update but my first version didn't save so here y'all go.. Byeee