Chapter 50

Trina pov

So I'm like what you doing here you got me fucked up. Cj like they let me out early and the ace of the house Is my friend. I'm like forreal you just have to fuck up my life with any chance you get. He like I know you found the ring I'm like did you see it in your bag I packed it for you. He says I told you I didn't know if I was the baby daddy. I'm like you not but that don't make me want you anymore. He says why I'm in love with you. I'm like I believe you but I'm not coming back to you sorry. I then grabbed Lilly and told the boys I had to go. They said alright. Cj like please hear me out I'm embarrassing myself in front of all these people. I said and I was embarrassed after you did everything to me. I knew I should have talked to Dj instead of you but now I cant cause yall friends and I refuse to be a homie hopper. He just stares at me then he says but you said you loved me. I said I do love you just not what you do to me all the time. You took my virginity and didn't think to tell me you probably had a bitch pregnant. He says well what can I do to fix it. I said idk ill let you know. He just says okay and I walk out the boys followed behind. That's when Kaiden asks me was I going back to him. I said I don't know yet. I love him so much so I'm thinking about it. Raquan said maybe you should go back to him he seem to really love you. If he fuck up the next time say fuck him. He then proceeded to say maybe he aint wanna hurt your feelings plus he thought the baby wasn't his so he wasn't gone claim it. I said okay maybe ill be right back matter of fact can you take her to your dorm ill be back to get her. They said okay. I walk back in the house I said Cj can I talk to you. He says yeah and I'm like did you not want to hurt my feelings. He says yes I love you. I said well lets go to the condo and finish talking the boys got Lilly. He says okay and he says bye to the kappas. We walk to his car and he opens my door. I get in and he then jogs to his door and before he gets in a car speeds pass and they shoot him up. I started crying and I jumped out the car shooting at the car. I was screaming I called 911 he was still conscious he was humming a song. Which was Love on the Brain. He knows I love that song it calms me. When the ambulance was coming he started coughing up blood. Which made me cry harder. The Kappas was putting pressure on all 5 of his wounds. He was shot in the rib, arm, hand, and leg. He was laying his head in my lap. That's when the people rushed to put him on the stretcher. They let me ride in the ambulance and I was holding his hand the entire time. They had to bring him back three times before we got to the hospital. They rushed and got him out and took him straight to the back. I was sitting in the waiting room crying I texted everyone since we in a group chat. They all said they was coming. I was just sitting there till the doctor came he told me he died. That's when everyone walked in I dropped to the floor. They said he asked if I would take a pregnancy. Which blew me like wtf. But I said sure and we went to the back. I peed in the cup and I waited. He came back and smiled he like your pregnant. I nearly feel off the bed. I'm like damn. So I walked to see Cj's body but when me and the doctor plus Amere went to go look he wasn't there. The doctor was checking everywhere. That's when he looked at me and winked. I looked to Amere and he like idk what's happening remember I didn't know my dad was still alive. I said oh okay that's when I told Amere I was pregnant and not to tell anyone. He picked me up and was like ima be an uncle. He like Cj told me you were pregnant, but wasn't talking to him so he couldn't tell you. I just started smiling and I touched my stomach. I was like man wtf ima do being a single parent. Amere said he will help I wont ever be alone. I smiled because although we had a hella rocky start shit turning around. That's when he pulled me into a hug. Then he took me to get Lilly and my car. He followed me home which is where everyone was. They like are you okay? I said not really but ill be okay. They just was staring and Amere said he'll stay with me and Markus. I said bye to everyone and they sat on my couch while I went to put Lilly in bed and for me to get in the shower. I got in the shower and washed up and then I got out and put on some pajamas. I threw my hair in a loose ponytail. Then I went to see Amere gone. Markus said he had a meeting with my dad and that my dad let him stay. I turned the TV on and we watched tv till he fell asleep and I just laid next to him. While lying there my phone went off. So I checked it, it said babe I'm sorry but to many people trying to kill me. I had the doctor lie to you and the family your dad and now you and my brother know. Markus know also that's why he still with you. And he said I'm happy cant wait to see our baby. With that he said I love you and bye for a couple months. I just laid and cried till Markus woke up and pulled me into him. He said it'll be okay honey. I said I guess and he just held me till I went to sleep.