Chapter 47

Trina pov

He said that he killed some dude a couple weeks ago. I said okay and he says it was a big king pins son. I said why did you do that? He says cause he was gone try and get at me. I said I didn't even meet anybody new. He says and he was gone come after you just to get back at me. I said okay why didn't you just tell me. He says cause you petty you would've just told me to suck it up. I said why he says cause you would have thought I was just tryna play. I said whatever you dumb for killing someone over me when at that time we was just friends. He says I will kill over you an you know that so chill. I said I believe it but it ain't never been that serious. He says it was but I'm cool right now. I'm like don't bring that shit here when I got King and Lilly coming over and shit. He says I won't. I said cool I went to check on King he knocked out. Cj tryna get some but I'm not in the mood so I pushed him up off me and went to the bedroom. He just goes and showers I laid down and went to sleep. Like twenty mins later I feel him lay down. He kisses my cheek and says goodnight.

Next morning
I wake up to an empty bed he left a note saying that him and King went to mins friends kids birthday party. He left the address so I went to get ready. I put on a legging material grey jumpsuit from Fashion Nova. I put on some black Puma Creepers. I left my hair curly and I slayed my makeup. I then texted him telling him I'm omw. I got in the car and got there within twenty mins. I get there and I walk in it's his friend Fred. His son was having a big party. Fred side hugs me and King runs to me saying he having fun. Cj sees me and comes and kisses my forehead I'm like wassup why you ain't wake me earlier. He says you would have killed me. I said probably but dang dude. He then says he make it up to me tonight. I said boy move and went to go find Fred's girl Carmella. She runs up to me and hugs me. Us and the other girls were talking and she said they having a sleep over with the boys that they going out. I said okay they like you going with us. I said okay shit where. They said its called club Skyy. I'm like cool I said what should I wear a dress? They said yes were black we finna come in there cold. I'm like okay baby Ima let Cj know. So I got up I went to go get Cj he with the dudes smoking weed which I hate. He gets up and walks with me he like wassup baby? I said I'm going out tonight just wanted to let you know. He said man what I wanted to spend time with you. I said you had time yesterday but tonight I want to go out with the girls. He says whatever go do what you do. I said don't worry I will. Then I went home and changed of course I freshened up. Then I went and and threw on my crushed velvet lavender bodycon dress with a deep v neck in it. It also has the lace up front. I wore some black open toe heels the ones that go across the toes and around the ankle with a chunky heel. I then decided to wand curl over my natural curls to make it bigger and really cute. I beat my face then I put my Diamond choker and and bracelet and was ready to go. Carmella called and told me to come outside. I did and when I got to the car she like hit a 360 so I did she like ou bitch you bad. I said thanks and told her the same and got in. When I got in the car we pulled off. We got to club Skyy. And there was a line but we just walked in. That's when we went straight to VIP. When we got up there Amere and Dj was there. I said wassup and Dj wanted to dance. So I said why not that's when we went to the dance floor. It was a grinding song. Yes I grind on him he was keeping up. After we was laughing and decided to get a drink. We sitting at the bar and he behind me that's when this girl threw a drink at the guy next to us. Dj grabbed me and moved me away from her. That's when Cj and the other dudes walked in . I'm like fuck he finna be on trash. He looked at us and by the way we was standing it looked as if I was flirting  with Dj. Like Dj's arm was around my waist cause it was people coming so we had to stand close. He came up and was like what the hell. I'm like it's a lot of people and we almost got a drink spilled on us so we tried to stay close to one another. Cj like man what who almost spilled a drink on you? I'm like some girl but it ain't important. He said okay whatever y'all come on. That's when we walking and I see Markus. I let go of Cj's hand and went to go tap Markus. I didn't know he was back in town. He told me not to text him because of what he was doing far as business wise. So I tapped him and he turned and was shocked. He hugged me tight and was like awe I missed you. I started laughing and said it back. Then he like dance with me. I'm like Cj might not like that. He like he still mad about you sitting on my desk. I'm like yeah even though I had a whole laptop on my lap my legs was closed and everything. Markus said right but that's old dance with me. I said okay it was a fun song to dance to and he was having me dead the whole time . He can't dance worth a damn but he tried. We ended up stopping cause he was embarrassed. Which was even funnier cause nigga you asked me to dance like you could. But anyways we went to sit down and Cj being funny Dj got me another drink which was strong af. I was choking and he was rubbing my back. Then Cj started going off. He like this why I ain't want you to be around them. I'm like what? He says come on we leaving. I get up and everybody says bye. We get to the condo and he gets undressed and showers. I'm thinking it's over but nah. He gets out and tells me to get in so I do. I get out get all that other shut done got dressed in pajamas. He like so what happened earlier to make you go out? I said I was tired of being in the house. He says we could have done something. I said well we can tomorrow I just needed space we be up each others ass. He says I know but I'm in love with you what you expect. I said I know I love you too so from now on we not gone get mad at one another for needing space. He says right that's when he kisses me and we got it cracking.....

My bad this been done just haven't published it by accident. Love yah