chapter 37

Cj pov
They was shooting and Trina was just staring at the dude he didn't seem to care surprisingly he didn't ever point the gun her way. He then proceeded to walk out. When I reached up to shoot him she blocked me. Then she said Dreshawn. He looked back and ran. We all got up and I'm staring at Trina. She like what I'm like nigga you know this nigga. I said yeah he use to be my best friend in elementary. Im like what happened? She said he moved here I use to visit but after a while I couldn't. So i said that's why he ain't try and shoot you? She says yup.

Trina pov

Idk what to do. Dreshawn has never really been about that life from what I remember. Just saying he aint like that at all he is super nice and kind. So if I find out he work for my dad ima be pissed. So we got home I go straight to see my dad. And guess who sitting with him? It was Dreshawn he got up saying hey baby missed me? I just flicked him off like tf. He started laughing and was like I shoot up the theatre you was at big whoop. I just stared at this dude like what if you would have killed one of us. He says I know who y'all was I knew better but someone there was trying to kill y'all so you welcome. I said whatever and I walk out. I went to my room and listened to Sponsor by Teairra Mari. That's my shit real talk. But any who here comes Dreshawn he says sorry and sits next to me then Another Interlude came on my Bryson Tiller. I was rapping along he like you feeling this song huh? I said yup I love me some him. He smiled he like I missed you a lot. I said I missed you too. He said well come out with me tonight. I said okay I stood up he like damn you lost hella weight. I said ikr shit it had to go I was tired of being bullied. He said who was bullying you? I'm like they gone now they back in Chicago. He said good cause I will fuck anybody up for you. I smiled then I asked why he wanna be apart of my dads shit. He just said money. I said oh okay but what should I wear tonight. He said it's a party so something comfortable. So I grabbed this dashiki dress it was hot pink , blue, brown,and white. I grabbed these brown knee sandals. I decided to leave my hair curly. I would wet it again in the shower. After I showed Dreshawn he said it would be cute and to get ready it start at 9:30. I said okay and he left out and I hopped in the shower. When I got out there was Cj. He like where you going Im like a party with Dreshawn. He says okay and he like you like him huh? I said I missed him that's all. He says oh okay. He like okay then and left. I then dried off and put on my underwear and bra. Then I took the towel my hair was in off. Then I added my curl pudding to keep the frizz away. Then I put my dress on. Of course I lotioned first. Then I put on my sandals. I did a light beat. And parted my hair on the side and continued preparing to leave.
Then I got a call from my lil baby Blu called. So I said hello...

B- hey where you been?
T- I'm in Cali LA.
B- oh well yah dad moving us out there so we gotta hang when I get there.
T- I said most def I missed you so much.
B- he said I missed you too.
T- I'm like I gotta go but see you soon.
B- real soon bye

Call over

I'm walking down the stairs and my phone rings. It's my dad telling me to go to the airport. He got people coming in and he has a meeting. I said cool I'll be on my way too get them make sure they ready. He says cool. I tell everyone I had too go to the airport that I would meet them at the party. They all said aight. I got in my car and pulled up to the airport where my dads jet was. Then out walks Rich,Jared, Blu and Jordan. I jumped out the car and ran to them they like you happy too see us huh? I said duh I missed you guys terribly. Jordan like I finally got contacts I'm like I like you with your glasses your face was really chiseled then. He said I might go back later on after I finish this box. I said you should. He said okay and Blu like comere so I walked over and he picked me up and swung me around. Then he said let's get to that party.
I said okay and we loaded my car up and went too drop then off then to the party we went. When we stepped in Dreshawn like who them? I said my crew they finally moved here. He says oh okay and daps them up. Then my song cane on Need Me by Rihanna so Blu pulled me to the dance floor. We was dancing real close and he was grinding into me and everything. Then when it was over we hugged and he says I really missed your hard headed ass. I said shut up. Then Bryson Tillers Been that way came on. So me and Blu started dancing again and singing. We into it then all of a sudden he kisses me and I kiss back. I'm like oh shit damn. I pull back and I walk to go get a drink. He follows and so does Dreshawn. BLU says sorry he don't know what got into him. I said I'm sorry this is weird. Then Dreshawn finally made it to me he says I thought y'all was just friends. I'm like we are it was an accident. Blu says yeah why y'all together or talking or something. I'm like nah he my very first male friend that I ever got close to then he left and I had to grow up. Cause my Knight and shinning armor left me. He says I was young and dumb. I'm like you sold me a dream fool. He like I know but we back together again. I'm like whatever and I walked out the party....