Chapter 49

Trina pov

I was mid sentence when my name was called out. I was like who tf is that I looked and it was Cj. I'm like what you doing here? Cj says, I came to bring you home. I said you got me fucked up im not going. He says yes you are now come on. To come to find out I was at a kappa party. And Kaiden, Raquan, and Darnell are Kappas I didn't know cause they lived on campus and they mostly
don't live on campus. But yeah we was arguing that when the boys like can you leave we don't need this at our party. He like not without her. I'm like I'm not coming back till I feel like I want to. He just turned around and left. Some girl was like damn he fine as hell. I said I know but he gotta baby so quit looking. They like you pregnant I said hell nah he got someone else pregnant. The just was like oh. Then I here Jere come in I was really mad at him. He like come home. I'm like nah you got me fucked up for not telling me. He says man whatever. Then I just started pushing him out the door . I close the door they start the music over. Then I walk to the side of the building Kaiden was texting me I was letting him know we was cool and I might leave. Jere apologizing and I'm like can you take me to Dj'a house. Yes he got a house recently. I didn't know. Jere says sure. We in the car and he trying to talk to me but I'm ignoring the fuck out of him. He just so annoying to be around. I never thought he would not tell me some. Other than when he lied about his gf. But other than that we had a little bit of trust. But any who we got to Dj's house and he waited till Dj opened the door to pull off. Dj then says wassup what made you come over. I'm like no reason just wanted to chill with you I missed you so much. He says oh okay what you wanna do? I'm like just chill and I wanted to know why you went off on me last time we was together. He then looks me dead in the in the face and was like I think I'm in love with you. I said wow fr you playing.  He like I'm not playing Trina. I was like I'm still with Cj. He then was like I know what you found out about him do you think he wont do it again? I said idk frfr now I'm finna be homie hopping this is wrong. He then says you  never liked Jere its the fact he was nice. He says me and you connect on another level. I'm like yeah we do but idk. He says  what don't you know? I said if I  am ready to be with you or in another relationship. He says man okay. That's when I text Kaiden since he has my at and asked if he could come get me. He says yup and was coming now. So he says he was outside like  5 minutes later. Dj like you leaving I'm like yeah Kaiden has my car and I forgot. Ill come sometime this week he says cool. He hugs me and I walk out. I ask Kaiden can he just stay at my condo cause I'm to tired to drive back to the dorms. He says yes and he drives to my house. So we park and get upstairs. I walk in to Cj staring at the door. I'm like wtf you doing. He like waiting on out and why he here. I'm like because he can be I gotta drop him off in the morning so move. Cj like whatever an moved. I put Kaiden in the extra room and made the bed for him he set the alarm on me and his phone so I can bring him back before class. I left him to go get showered and stuff. I handed him some sweats and a tshirt and a pair of boxers I bought for Cj that he never even opened ever. Like they was dead in my car since I bought them. They are about the same size. I went to my room to see Cj sitting there. I'm like why you in here? He says I'm trying to fix everything I'm like you cant. You aint shit for not telling me and I'm done doing this with you I want you out by this Friday. He says its Tuesday I'm like you got money don't do that. He grabs a bag and starts to pack and then looks back at me and throws a box on the bed. He walks out before I opened it. It held a big ass diamond ring. Which made me even more mad. So I packed everything of his which took all night. My alarm went off and I had to take  Kaiden home. He was like you packed all his shit. I said yeah he like you look like you cried all night. I said I did but it was because he was going to propose. He like damn what it look like I showed him and he nearly passed out. He like how you find it I'm like he gave it to me. Kaiden says damn but you'll be cool and he told me to come to his room Raquan wanted to talk to me. So I went up. My hair was in a high ponytail. I had on sweats and a crop top.  Raquan seen me and hugged me some girl like she out here giving her pussy to all them. Raquan was like she doesn't have to for us to chill with her . That's when the girl smacks her lips. And we walk in their room they had their door wide open. So girl walks in and say wassup they say hi and she walks out. I'm sitting in a chair in their room. Kaiden ran to class. So its me and Raquan he like so what happen? I said we broke up he moving out soon. I packed all his shit so he could hurry up. He like you barely slept didn't you. I said yeah I'm beyond tired. He like I'm finna go to class so you can lay in my bed and take a nap. I said you sure its okay he says yes. He puts me in the bed and tucks me in. He grabs his keys and leaves out and closing the door I finally fell asleep.

5 HOURS LATER

I wake up to screaming. Its a fire drill and  I grab their chargers and  mine plus their spare key and went down the stairs. I get down there to them looking worried it was a fire. They said that they wasn't allowed to come get me . I said I know but I woke up in enough time anyways. Raquan said thank god. He asked how was my nap I said cool. He like good I told them I had to go get dressed . They like you know it's 2:30 in the afternoon. I said yup it's still early I'll be back. They like can we come we gone be bored till our kappa meeting. I said yeah cause I need some distraction. When we was in the car my phone was getting blown up. So I final answer it was Monte he saying that Cj at the hospital for trying to hang himself. I'm like what he to got damn big to be doing dumb shit. Monte like come to the hospital damn. He hung up and I went to the hospital. It was weird they like I though we was going to your condo. I'm like Cj in the hospital I need to find out something  then we can leave. So I walk in Monte grabs my hand and takes me to the room. I get in there everyone staring his baby mom there. She looked concerned and she aint look like no hoe. But looks can be deceiving. She came and introduced herself. I said hi and was polite. Cj looks up and looks back down like he knows I'm finna be trash. All I say is why? Cj says, you were leaving me I didn't think you were serious then when I seen my shit packed. Then you wasn't at home earlier. I said I was in Raquan and Kaiden's  dorm. I was tired but I had to bring him back for class so Raquan told me to sleep in his bed till they got out of class. He like oh and I'm like secondly it is over I'm not coming back to you. Think how it feels for another female to have your first born. He says but its not that serious. I said cool when I'm having someone else's first born I hope you remember that.  With that I walked out. I got to the car and Raquan and Kaiden asked was I cool I said yes and we pulled off. 

Condo

I walked in all his shit was gone thank the lord above. I put on some music they sat on the couch. I went to go shower and do all the things needed for good hygiene. I then proceeded to put on these highwaisted black Fashion nova jeans with knee splits. A grey crop top with these grey cloth heels. They are on the website it you want to see. I le my hair air dry. I put on a silver choker and some silver hoops. and silver midi rings. My make up was effortless and I did a nude lip.  When I was done I grabbed my purse and shades then went to join the boys. They look half dead they was sleep all over my couch. I tapped them and they like damn you take forever I'm like the tv does work. They like we cant just be touching your shit. I'm like shut up come on before yall miss yalls meeting. They like we got an hour. I'm like it already take me 30 mins to get there. They like we forgot come on. So we walk out and get in the car.

Kappa house

We get there and the head nigga answer the door. He like you the one who got our shit shut down at the last party. Raquan like it wasn't her fault her exe is crazy af. He says oh then he lets us in. I walk in all the niggas was staring. They like why you bring a girl. They like cause she our ride and are friend duh. Why she cant stay? They said she cool she bad af too. Kaiden like quit looking she don't want none of yall. He proceeds to say they some hoes. Then the main one was like yall are too don't do that. I'm like wow yall funny . The head dude walks over to me and has me sit with him. He was nice but again my phone was getting blown up but by Tyler and his unknown number. So I call Tyler and he saying that he needs me to watch Lilly. I said okay here I come. He says alright. Then I call the unknown number back ole girl from the hospital his baby mom was calling.  I said wassup why you calling me? She says she just had the baby and it wasn't Cj's baby. I said okay am suppose to run back to him. She says no but please just talk to him. I said okay I will and she says thanks and bye. I said bye and hung up. Kaiden like wassup I'm like ill be back I gotta get my niece. Yes she still calls me aunty. So I walk  to m car and get in. Surprisingly it only took me ten minutes to get to Tyler's house. So I get there he says he has a big case and its taking a long time to finish so he gone try and finish tonight. So I said okay I don't mind. She handed me her bag when she was climbing in the car. So we get back to the Kappa house. They was done and when we got in there they was like this your niece she cute. She said thanks. And they like ooo she aint shy. I said nah don't talk her head up. They laugh and Raquan was like can we go. He and Kaiden looked annoyed. That's when I seen Cj standing there next to the head Kappa......