chapter 4

Cj POV

Its bout time I can talk again. Well lately I haven't been talking to Trina. Since the incident last week I've been busy at my trap and that comes first. Somebody been stealing and everything. Amere is to into Jada to really help the only one who really be at the trap is DJ. Trina completely ignores me at school I mean we ignore each other. Her and Jere have gotten really close they always up each others ass. Then you got Monte always around her. DJ talks to her but barely cause he always with me. If y'all ain't know he my best friend. As you know Amere my brother Monte my cousin. And Jere is Amere's best friend. But any who I'm in third period with Trina sitting in front of me taking notes. I'm barely paying attention. So I tap her and she says what. Just rude af damn I ain't push me into the counter. I said can I see your notes to copy what I missed when class was over. She says yes and that she sorry. I was surprised and I said I accepted and that I was sorry to for yelling at her. She said okay and then finished while I WS tryna catch up. After class she waited for me and we walked to next period which we have the the whole crew in. I stopped at my locker cause she had to go pee. Since my locker by the girls bathroom its cool. Then all I heard was glass Shaffer and some bitches yelling at Trina. I ran in with no hesitation shit that's my girl. The jumping her but shawty punching them they all bleeding she not. But you can see that she getting tired. So I grabbed a couple of them and punched them. It was Shaquanna I guess she was mad she got her ass beat by Trina. Then I said I thought I told y'all to leave her alone. They looked scared I helped Trina up and she slept Shaquanna again. She like try that when I'm with my best friend instead of when I'm alone. Or we can rock one on one bitches. I laughed cause she sounded weird saying that. Then we went to class. Jada like what happened Jere says he got her. I'm like nah some else happened we'll tell y'all later. The teacher asked why are we late she just seen us in the hallway. I said I walked her across the school to her locker after we stopped at mine and we thought we could make it but I guess not. She said okay don't make it a habit. I said okay and it won't.

Trina POV

Well them hoes jumped me I'm pissed. But whatever watch ima catch em. Like wtf you can't fight one on one. Like that's some weak shit forreal. Plus in a dirty ass bathroom. That really had me pissed off. Then Cj comes and helps he is such a nice person. But I'm scared to tell Jere cause what I just learned is he not only is the pretty boy he crazy. Plus I found out he has anger issues. So he sitting next to me just staring. Then he wiped the blood from my face. Then grabbed me and pulled me into the hallway. He like who did it? I said I'm not telling him. He said what you gone answer me and it the locker hard af. I stepped away when he saw I was scared. He ran over and said sorry. He hugged me till the bell rang we walked back in to grab our stuff. Then we went to lunch. I wasnt hungry I was just tired. Then I seen Shaquanna sit down. I wasn't to tired to beat her ass. So I ran to her and beat her ass. Then her friends Jere came and pulled me to his car and we went to what I'm guessing his house. Then I heard a soft voice ask if that was Jere. He said yeah and he has a friend he wants her to meet. We walked in and she was a complete replica of Jere just in female form. She was beautiful she said hi and asked for my name and I told her. She says you thicker than a snicker. She like I use to be like that but it went away. I laughed and said thanks. She like what are you to my son. I said best friend we are very close as of three days ago lol. She laughed then she asked if I was using him for money I told her I have my own plus my own car. We just left in a hurry. Jere like tell her what you did Muhammad Ali. I laughed I fought the girl that jumped me today and her friends. Until your son grabbed me and here I am. Then I hear a familiar voice it was Monte. He like Jere where Trina at. Jere's mother told him not to be yelling in her shit. I laughed. Then Monte told me to shut up and asked why I fought them girls. I'm like they jumped me before last hour. He says damn but you beat they ass and Jada fought them after you left she tore them up to. They at Cj's and your car at home thanks to Jada. I said oh but I wanna go home. Jere said nope you coming with me for the night. I'm like no you dropping me off. He said nope I'm not you need Jere bear time. I laughed and said okay. Jere told Monte to tell them that I wasn't coming and tomorrow they still going to that party. Monte said alright hugged me and Here's momma and left. Jere pulled me to his room. And threw me some clothes. He called my dad and told him and I guess my dad said okay. Then a lil girl ran in. He like hey Lilly. She said hi uncle Jere. She looks at me and said what's my name I told her and she hugged me and pulled me downstairs. Then I saw this guy that looked like an older Jere. He smiled and asked who I was. I said Trina Jere's bestie. He says well hi Trina I'm Tyler Jere's brother and thats my daughter and he moved over and said this my wife Lillian. I said hi she waved but rolled her eyes. Jere crept behind me and said its okay she always mad. I laughed and Lilly tugged on my hand I picked her up. She says can we take a picture you pretty. I said yeah she asked for her fathers phone. I told her how about we take it on Jere's phone. I seen it in his pocket and grabbed it. He turned so quick he like don't do that you better be glad you ain't feel nun else. I rolled my eyes and me and Lilly took like a 100 pictures. Then Jere took his phone. Me and Lilly was watching TV till she fell asleep on me. Tyler sat next to me and we talked about me baby sitting while him and his wife Lillian work sometimes. I said no problem she so cute and sweet. He grabbed her and laid her on the couch between us and hugged me. Then in comes Lillian she like what's this. Tyler says a hug duh. She says whatever stay away from my husband. I'm like I don't want him he asked me to watch your daughter when y'all work or wanna have couple time. I said okay and he hugged me. Her face softened and I walked to the kitchen with Jere. He like what young and Tyler was talking bout? I told him he says oh yeah he doest trust me to do it. It was now 10pm so I was tired. Jere told me to go to sleep. That he be up soon. Tyler said goodnight as they left his wife did to. I said it back and went to Jere's room. I got in the bed and was gone.

Next morning

I woke up laying on someone's chest. I got up and it was Jere I went to his bathroom it was a new toothbrush attached to a note and a towel and rag. Then on the other part of the sink was another note with some clothes just some jogging pants and a T-shirt and socks. I wrapped my hair with my scarf since I keep one in my purse. I got in the shower and washed and brushed my teeth. I got out and dried off and lotioned up. After I did that I pur on the panties and bra from my purse cause I always keep that in there to and the clothes he gave me. Then i walkd out  to him dressed he like I got in the main shower. Come so you can get on some real clothes. We left and went to my house my dad was gone I guess and I went to my room leaving Jere in the kitchen his fat ass. I went in my room grabbed my sundress its pink and it shows my curves. I unwrappend my hair and combed it back straight. Then I did a light makeup I didn't have a swimsuit so me and Jere gone go get one. I grabbed my dress for the party tonight and everything to go with it. Then I put on my silver sandals and silver necklace and bracelets and earrings. I grabbed everything and met Jere in the kitchen with my dad. My dad cooking and Jere stealing chicken as he cooks. I'm like lord he so fat. My dad catches him every time but he still does it. I said hi to my dad and when did he get here. He said about twenty mins ago. I'm like damn I ain't hear you. He says watch yah mouth and oh. Then I told Jere we gotta go to the store to get me a swimsuit he says why don't you go with Jada I'm like cause I wanna go with you. He says I have business today. So I call Cj I'm like you wanna go swimsuit shopping with me he says yeah he'll be over soon. I said OK and bye he did to. I said I found someone else so called best friend. He like I still love you. I said my feelings have changed then he flicked my lip. I slapped him then the bell rang. I ran to the door with Jere still tryna hit me. Cj walked in and I hid behind him Jere like ima get yo childish ass. I laughed and then he flicked me again. Then Cj like like quit being lil kids. Then my dad said hi to Cj. Then I sat next to him. Cj says everyone getting ready at his house so bring yo stuff I said alright. Then we left Jere stayed to eat. We get to the mall I walk into the swim shop. I picked out three swimsuits tried them on Cj picked the black and white two piece it was high waisted and the top was like a bandeau top. I bought a white see through cover up. Then we left and went to his house. I seen Jada she like baby come here. I go to her and high her and I sit on her lap. Amere like y'all gay af. I laugh and sit on the couch. We talking bout the party when I hear a loud ass bang upstairs. Amere says stay here and I hear shots then I lose cautiousness...