Chapter 48

Trina pov

Well y'all know what we did. Today is a new day and I'm getting ready. I put on some cropped dark blue hoodie with some black leggings with my space Jams. I put in my diamond studs. I put my hair in a bun I did a light makeup look. Then I went to pick up King. 

20 mins later
I get there and knock at the door. King ran up and hugged me once they opened the door. I grabbed his stuff talked to Carmella and left. King got in the back seat and put his seat belt on. We got him a happy meal and we went to my condo. I walked in and Cj sitting in the chair looking as if he was waiting on me. I'm like wassup babe? He said you ain't tell me you left. I'm like my bad I just wanted to hurry and get King I missed my baby. Plus Dreshawn coming to get him in two hours. He says oh okay then I went in King's room and we watched movies till his dad came. Dreshawn got him without a word he said thanks and bounced. I ain't tripping though I wasn't tryna talk anyways. I went into the room and Cj laying in bed I lay next to him. He said we gone chill today I said yes. So he turned on All about the Benjamins. That's my movie and we watched it till it was over we were bored after so he got dressed and we went to the mall. I needed some more makeup so Sephora we went. I got some highlighters, foundation, concealed, and lashes. I then went to the Mac counter in Macy's. He went to Finish line looking at some shoes. I went in to meet him. I seen him talking to the female worker. She was trying hard but he wasn't on the shit. She went to go I guess get his shoes. I walked up and he kissed me . He then says bitches be thirsty for real. I said I peeped I'm glad you paid her no mind. He smiles and said no need to pay her no attention when I got your fine ass. I said thanks baby and she handed him his shoes and asked if I needed help.  I said no and she walked away. I'm glad she was respectful cause I would have hated beating her ass. He went to pay for his stuff and I seen Jere walking with some girl. He seen me and kept it pushing. I was like damn thought we was cool. That's when I started to text him but I was like fuck it because it may be a reason why he aint say hi. Cj was done paying for his shit and we went to get me some weave. It was this place called HerHairCo. They have good hair and I love their service. I got the inches 24' 26' 26' 26' and a 20' frontal. I'm going to make a wig yeah I know yall like you have long hair but I don't care its a cute protective style. I was going to make the wig as soon as I got home.

4HRS LATER

We walked in my dad's house of course everyone still lives there. We went to visit everyone and stuff. Monte was up my ass he like I missed you sissy. He then says we should do something together soon I said why not. I love hanging with Monte he just funny af. So we planned to go to a water park and then the movies and out to eat. So we decided to go on Saturday. We talked a little more then Jere walked in and I was like wassup. He looks dead at me and kept walking. I'm like damn its like that? He says yup while still walking. I ask Monte wassup with his friend. He says nothing he said something about you not answering his calls ever since  you been with Cj. I'm look at him like I haven't gotten a call since forever ago. I have no problem with answering his calls he was my bestfriend. That's when Kamron walked in and hugged me he introduced me to his girlfriend Brianna. She said hi and hugged me also. I'm like okay I like her. She starts telling me about herself which lead to a full blown conversation. We were talking for about an hour before Cj wanted to leave. I told her bye but before we left I asked Cj if he ever had my phone and seen Jere calling. He said nah but then he turned away from and started walking. We left and when we got in the car I'm like why you lie he says I didn't. I'm like you did I'm finna stay here tonight. He then locked the door pleading for me to stay. I'm like nah bruh I'm tired of you lying about dumb stuff he my friend regardless if you like it or not. He then says man you once was with him I was being cautious. I said boy bye let me out for I go off. he let me out and I walked in the house. He pulled off after I got in the house. I walked straight to Jere's room. He like get out. I stood there he tried to leave but I shut the door and stood in front of it. He says move about five times before he went and sat down. I then begin to say I never got your calls. Cj would forward them and delete them. I tried to call but you sent me straight to voice mail. He said why the fuck would you not just come and see me. I said nah because I had to many problems here. He says well I forgive you I was going through something and I wanted to talk to my bestfriend. I smiled and I hugged him. That's when Cj walked in the room mind you I was in his lap kinda cause how I hugged him. Cj went off he like you came to talk to this nigga not sit on his got damn lap. He was like get tf up. I got up and was like I just gave him a hug. He like well idc. Jere like why you delete my messages and calls? Cj says I didn't need you to put shit in her head. Jere like I aint tell her shit about the thing and on top of that I'm not messy so why tf would I tell you business. He like well I thought you would try to break us up by telling her. I'm like tell me what? Cj like I gotta girl pregnant and she due in two days. I damn there passed out. I just started crying and being all hysterical and shit. Then I punched him dead in his shit he got me fucked up. He then was like I meant to tell you though. I walked out the house and I walked to the park close to the house. Cj came pleading and shit I was like get out my face. I was like I'm done I don't do kids. Cj then says you was with Dreshawn I was like that is a grown little boy you gotta baby as in a new baby. I just started crying and he just tried to hug me. Then some guy walked up and was like are you okay? I'm like nah I'm irritated af he won't leave me alone. The guy grabbed my arm and pulled me to his car. He looked like a college student all the shit in his car. He says I'm moving in my dorm sorry about the stuff. He like where can I take you. I'm like can I just hang with you I'll help you move in. He says okay that's fine. He then asks why I was crying. I said cause my boyfriend gotta baby due in two days that I just found out about two mins ago. He said damn that's fucked up. I'm like yeah but what's yah name? He says Kaiden. He said and yours I said Trina. We get to his campus and he gives me something to carry light shit and he gave me his key and dorm number. I got up there it was bitches and niggas everywhere. All these hoes was staring and then niggas asking for my number and shit like nigga bye. I was on that shit with them . I got to his room and when I went to open the door this fine as nigga answered. He like you can't be my roommate. I'm like I'm not he bringing stuff in I'm helping. He like you his girl? I'm like nah he my new friend. He says oh okay and I put his stuff on his bed. He like you go to school here? I said nah. He then proceeded to ask my name I told him his name Raquan. He mad cool for real.  That's when Kaiden walked in he had a big basket I'm like this all of it? He said yup. The Raquan was like y'all hear about that party Kaiden was like yeah Trina you going. I said okay and I asked could he drop me off by My condo. He said yup and we left out Raquan said to come straight to their dorm. I said cool.

20 mins later

We pull up to my condo he let me out I said I'll meet them at their dorm. Kaiden said cool we already exchanged numbers. I walked in Cj panicking. He like where you been I'm like with Kaiden. He like you cheating on me? I'm like boy no we was moving him into his dorm room but that's beside the point. I went and stripped down to get on the shower he came in fussing. I'm like go spend time with yah babies mother. He told me to shut up and mind my business. I said say no more. I got in the shower. He on the phone with someone talking about here I come. I said bye he opened the shower curtain and was like bye. I got out naked and walked pass. I ended up lotioning and deodorizing myself. Then I put on my black lace Victoria secret set. I then put in a grey fashion nova jumpsuit. Some grey and black cloth like platform pumas. I left my hair curly and put the front in a bun. I then did a light beat. Highlighted to the gods and contour poppin. I then grabbed my stuff and locked up. I got in my car and was out. I got to there dorm in 20 and walked straight up. I knocked and they answered. They like okay girl you fine. I said thanks y'all look good too. I put my studs on cause I forgot and my silver choker. They were both in my purse. Bitches was knocking at the door. I opened it and was like wassup? They like where the boys at? I said right here they can hear you. They proceeded to say are they going to the party. The boys said yup and the girls like okay see all of you there. I closed the door and then someone knocks again. I answer it's some dude named Darnell. He walks in after saying hi and after exchanging names. He daps them up and they like who's car we using. I said mine. The said aight. We left the room I made sure I had everything and we walking down the hall people staring hard af. Finally we at the elevator. We get downstairs to my car and they like this nice af. I said thanks and we get in. I get the address and we get there quick. It's hella people it free for girls but five for niggas. They paid but let me in. I'm waiting on the boys they walk in and Kaiden grabs my hand. We get to the kitchen and it's hoes and hoes and hoes. Men and women. They big triflin. Bitches on that shit. Then my favorite twerk song came on Freak hoe by Speaker Knockerz. I went crazy I was fucking up in some nigga he was hanging on. I look back to Kaiden. After it was over he like okay you was fucking it up. That's when we heard shooting and I hear where Trina?....