chapter 34

Trina pov

Well we been just sight seeing and having a great time. No issues nothing. I can officially say I have no romantic feelings for nobody right now. Right now I'm laying down watching this movie. It's some Hood movie with Snoop Dog. Its mad funny. In walks Monte he sitting on my legs. He so annoying but anywho. We talking he asked if I wanted to go get some food with him I said sure. I went and got dressed . I put on this olive green fitted skirt. With a nude crop top. With some nude heels I left my hair curly it was parted on the side. I did a light beat with a brown lippy. It was so cute I went and met Monte at his all white Ferrari. I got in and we went to this Italian restaurant. I got Alfredo he got spaghetti. We ate and talked about him wanting me to go to school out here. I don't know if I want to though. Maybe I will but idk I told him I'll let him know. This lady walked up saying we we're cute together. We laughed and said we we're brother and sisters by loyalty. She said sorry and went on her way. We paid and left the place.

Hours later I notice someone following us. I'm like wtf Monte look. He look through the mirror and was like how long you noticed them? I said the last thirty minutes. He said okay then I guess he made a call to Cj. He told us to go to a mall or something. He said okay we went. We walk into the mall and there was everyone sitting there. They like did they follow y'all into the parking lot. I said yeah who tf don't like us already. They all shrug. I just shook my head and me and Jada walked off to forever 21. We buying stuff then here comes Monte blowing me up. I answer after the fifth call I figured it was maybe important. But yah know with us it isn't.
He like come on we need to go home. Me and Jada pay for are shit and head to the boys. She got in the car with everyone else. I got in the car with Monte and my song Poetic Justice was on. I started rapping along with help from Monte. After it was over he turned on some Tupac I get around. That's my shit why idk but it is. Why this girl beep at us while we sitting at this red light. We roll the window down. She asked us to come to her pool party at this hotel. We told her okay got her number and let her know we bringing guest. She said cool and then the light turned green and we sped off. We said we'll worry about who was following us later. We get to the house and tell everyone we picking out bathing suits and shit. We all shower and get dressed since it started at 8 and it's 9 thirty. We forever late but it's so many of us. Me and jada have on bikinis mine is hot pink hers is gold. I have a Jean dress covering me she has on a black one. We both wearing sandals. The boys in they trunks with a tee shirt and shorts over. With Gucci flip flops on. They annoying. But anywho we on our way. We get there it's live. The girl comes over and we all get to know her. Her name Kathrn she pretty and everything.

We playing in the water having a great time. This guy comes and asks if I wanted to dance. He was fionne so I said yup popping the p. All up on one another and I gave him my number. Of course he said he'll use it. I kissed his cheek and walked over to my crew they we're ready to go. It was 3 in the morning anyway. We had a meeting later in thee morning. My dad was blowing Cj up about our where abouts. But he ain't text him back so I know we finna get in trouble.

We walk in the house to my dad saying get out sleep on the lawn since y'all wanna be out all night. So he threw us out and he threw out blankets for us to use. We look stupid laying out here. But shit I went to sleep. Next morning I wake up to the sprinklers. We all yelling
and cussing then my dad comes out like how was halls night. I flicked him off. He got some damn nerve to laugh and walk in the house. We follow I went straight to my room. He got me fucked up. Frfr. I got dressed nun special just some jeans a plaid shirt and these Jordan Toros. Apparently my outfit was mostly red. I left my hair curly. And I did a light beat. I went downstairs and everyone was dressed also.

My dad said to be in the house by a certain time. He went on to say that we all need to pitch in around the house and work together. We all said okay we understand and went about our day. Cause mind you we have maids fah that. He just wanted to say some shit. But any who guess who hit me up. The guy from the party he wanna go out to lunch. I told him I'll meet him at the place. Its some wing house cause you know I love me some Buffalo wings.

I'm in my gold Ferrari. Yes gold it's really cute. I did change to this bodycon dress. I put my plaid shirt around my waist with my Toros. My hair is in a bun in the front the rest still curly. I pull up to the address it looked and smelled good. I walk in and I'm like party for two under Brandon. She said okay your party is here. I sat down and I looked at him. He was fine af y'all. But then I had this flashback to when me and Monte was driving around. I noticed who was following us was Brandon. I'm like wow. Dude was waving his hands in my face he like what happened? I was like I gotta go. He asked why? I just told him i call him later. Then i got up and walked out the back. Then i feel this clothe on my face. Im trying not to breathe but its hard and i was out like a light. I knew i shouldve had one of the boys on call...