Chapter 56

Trina POV
We finally got to the club it's so many people. He like you'll be cool don't be nervous I said I wasn't nervous I just wanna party. He said okay come on then. We walk in straight up to VIP. We sat down and ordered drinks it was hella people although it was only 10pm. I was sitting there sipping Monte got up to go talk to some girl he knew. That's when Lil Baby the rapper from Atlanta walked into VIP. He came and sat near me and was chilling drinking. That's when Queen Naija's song Medicine came on and that's my shit all the females was singing along going crazy. I was singing too that's when I noticed Lil Baby watching I didn't so much care. The the song ended and they played his song Freestyle that bitch hard so I was rapping along. He was rapping over the balcony he pulled me up and let me rap a little bit. He like she one of the first females that know wtf I was saying. We was talking after and shit and he mad cool. He told me to come to his friends house tomorrow they having a big pool party. I said cool ima bring my bf he said alright you can meet my gf. I said cool we talked people recognized me from Instagram and took pictures of us. We was smiling and laughing we hugged and me and Monte went to another club. When I got to the other club I seen all the boys there and I wanted to leave so I called a cab and went home against Monte's wishes. I walked in and Dj sitting on the couch in the dark. He says, I seen you on Instagram Shaderoom with Lil Baby. I said what it say we just met he cool him and his gf having a pool party tomorrow wanna go? He said it said y'all were dating. I started laughing I'm like nah we not of course I don't even know him like that. I just fuck with his music the long way fr. He said I know I just was wondering cause you've been to to Atlanta a few times before so I thought you knew him from then. I said nah I didn't I knew about him of course but not really. He then says, he'll go and that we gone have fun. I said cool and proceeded upstairs he followed. I then got a text from some random number talking about this Lil Baby wyd. So I text back nothing with my bf he asked me about the shaderoom pictures of us. He says my girl did too but I told her she can meet you and yo bf tomorrow. I said I told him the same thing. He said cool so here's the address and good night i said it back and looked up DJ staring. I'm like what? He says who you texting I'm like Lil baby asked was I still coming tomorrow and bringing you cause his gf don't believe we just met in the club. He says why? I said probably cause he cheated before because he a rapper. I don't know this nigga fr so she ain't got nun to worry about I don't want him at all. Dj says you better not I'm not playing. I start laughing and was like okay damn. I strip and went to shower. I walked out to Dj laying in my bed on my side. So I pushed him which made him wake up. He moved over and I laid down. He was making me mad cause I wanted to cuddle but he wouldn't cuddle me. Every time I moved over he would scoot over. So I got up and left I went to the living room and laid down and watched a few movies. He must've felt me move because he came down. He says why you come down here? I said cause you wouldn't cuddle me so I got up and came down here. He says why you ain't say nun. I said I shouldn't have to you cuddle me any other time. He says okay you right I'm sorry I'm kinda tight about that Lil Baby situation. I said I figured but you know I wouldn't even fuck with him he too far and he gotta whole gf. He says I know I'm sorry and comes and kisses me. I said I forgive you and we went upstairs.

Pool party
Well we just got to this pool party it's cool so far. Lil Baby introducing me to people I met his gf. She had a lil attitude for whatever reason I ain't did shit to her. Dj talking to people and shit me and lil baby sit down and we're talking. He like I am t never seen you when I be out here. I'm like I'm sheltered or I be in and outa town. He like oh okay well we definitely gotta keep in touch you mad cool and ain't on no groupie shit. I'm like you not the first celeb I met plus you just another regular person with money. And honestly I have hella money too so I don't get star struck easily. He said alright cool let's go shopping tomorrow then cause my girl gone be with her friends and I need a woman touch. I said cool no problem. Dj sees us and comes over and was like what y'all talking bout. Lil baby said I asked her to go shopping with me my girl going with her lil friends and I need a woman's touch is that cool.? Dj says yeah idc I got stuff to do anyways it'll be good for her to get out with someone. That's when I seen someone who looked so much like Cj. I just shook it off and finished talking to Lil baby. That's when I hear someone call out to me. The voice was so familiar