chapter 7

Trina POV

Well its the next morning and me and Kamron are getting dressed. He finally acting like his old irritating self. He so funny he keep tickling me he so irritating. I'm half dressed we going to get his mom so we gone be late to school. When I finally got dressed I had on a jean looking body dress with some brown sandals and I wetted my hair to make it curly. I did light makeup and I sprayed on Sweet love. Kamron had on some jean joggers and this Tommy shirt with these Jordan 3's they red white and blue like his shirt. He looked cute a lil fourth of Julyish but cute. We left to go get his mother. She was ready af at the door ready we took her to their house she went to her room and showered. Then she told us get to school and bye and that to bring the boys and her Jada poo to dinner tonight. We said alright and left. We got to school it was second hour. We walk in everyone staring like hey hoe how yah doing. Kamron being funny grabs my hand and whispered why they so thirsty. I laughed and went to my seat with him behind me since he sit in front of me. Jada like hey boo wanna go to a party. I'm like sure shit I ain't got nun better to do. Then Kamron told the guys that his momma want them to come for dinner. They said free food we'll be there text us yah address. I just turned around and did my work they a mess forreal.

End of day

Kamron and me drove to his house. I told him ima come later I gotta work on my paper with Markus at the library. He says okay and went in. I drove to meet Markus he like was sup. I'm like nun you still coming for dinner. He says yeah but he has to go to his trap today he asked if I would follow him. I said uh okay. We leave and like six blocks and ten ugly houses we came to the trap. I got out with my bag and shit. He came around and grabbed them and my hand. I said Breaks. He laughs he like they don't know you and they can be rude or pigs so I keeping you close. I'm like okay he said plus Jada threatened his life so he know better. I laughed he opened the door and we walked in. We went straight to his office. I sat on his desk in front of his chair. He say in the chair then gone laugh cause my feet dangling  of the desk. He being so irritating. We started and so far we got are rough draft. Then one of his workers came in they like wtf? I turn around like what then he see the book and shit. So he like I thought y'all was doing sum else. But then he said that Jere and DJ here. So I yell best friend and in walks Jere. He like hey baby and hugs me. I laugh DJ comes and hugs me and he always touching my booty. Its so funny he be tryna play it off. He always say it force of habit. I said okay cause he do do it to every girl he hug. Markus like what y'all want don't y'all have papers they said them and they partners been finished. I'm like damn we suck. Markus like no we both busy but we gone finish it tomorrow since all we gotta do is type. I said okay and I hopped off his desk he got up and we went out with the boys. His friend that walked in said bye the others ain't say shit I said bye back to him. We left I got in my car heading to Kamrons. We walked in and Cj and Amere was there I'm like where Monte. They said that you was suppose to get em. I'm like oh snap I forgot I'll be back in a minute. So I get to his house and I walk in they never lock they doors. But yeah some girl giving him top. I'm like nigga hurry up shoot we gotta go. He like oh shit I forgot he stood and told the hoe to leave and he cleaned up. The hoe trying to fight me and shit like bitch first off hoe you a hoe play yah roll. She like who you I'm like his sister. She like whatever bye. I'm like hurry up Monte. He says he almost done I'm like today not tomorrow damn. He runs down and was like come on. We get in my car I speed all the way there. We walk in and Cj like finally damn. I roll my eyes he still irritates my soul. Cj says don't let em get stuck lil girl. I roll em and walked away. Jere sits next to me Kamrons mom laughing she thinks we all funny when he just annoying. Then we got every class together. We all eating and talking with his mom she so cute and sweet. Idk how she produced Kamron he sweet and shit but got anger problems. Maybe its from his dad idk. But I would never make him mad on purpose. Cause one time he almost hit me. After that we weren't that close. He still apologizes for it. Jada was there she grabbed him he pushed her and then when his hand went to hit me he stopped and left. Me and Jada ain't talk to him for like a month. Then we had an assembly and he said sorry and that he wouldn't do it again. This was middle school. We forgave him and then we went somewhat back to normal.