chapter 17

Trina POV

Well today is finally the day I move into my condo. Its spacious and beautiful. Something I always needed. I mean my room at my dads was big af but I out grew it. I'm packing my stuff while Jere still getting dressed. I guess today was his hair wash day. That shit takes forever for him to wash. Jere is finally done and just put his hair in a ponytail. He heps me with the good arm has to take the suitcases down to my car. When we finally get down there we had valet pull up my car and we loaded up. After I got in waited on him and we drove to my condo. We got out unloaded are bags and he drove it to my parking spot. I put my bags on the elevator he said he'll meet me up once he was done. So I bring all the bags up and I look around it was beautiful. I'm happy so I sync my phone to my speakers they play throughout my condo. I'm dancing around and its been twenty mins since he been missing. So I cut the music off grabbed him spare gun and went down. He talking to some Hispanic broad. She was cute but dressed too hoeish. And him being my best friend for so long. I could tell he was flirting. He ain't notice me there so I went upstairs. I went up and played all my 90's love songs. The sad ones with the niggas begging. Then he walked in. He was like wow this is amazing. I'm like thanks but I'm being dry talking to him. He's talking and singing here and there. I'm just sitting there ignoring tf outa him. So I turn the music off and went to my room. Soon he came like what's wrong. I'm like nun. So he tries to cuddle me. I'm not having it he like what's wrong? So I'm like how was yah convo downstairs. I came looking for you best friend. He like man I only talked to her for a second she was being a groupie. I'm like okay I know when your flirting but its whatever do you boo boo do you. He like ma please believe me. I'm like yah mother is at home and soon she will be here to get you. Like really you smiling in her face and you got her number. You got me so many types of fucked up it crazy. He takes his bun out and was like I'll delete it even though I had no plans on using it. She insisted I had it. Im like why she think you was interested? He says idk. I'm like okay its cool you got me fucked up. He says man why you tripping like frfr you be up calling up Blu every morning and talking to Rich and Jared. I'm like they my friends and Blu my bestie. He like so he texts you all day and be like what you doing. And it don't matter what we doing you still answer back and be ignoring me laughing and smiling and everything. I'm like well it don't matter shit he my best friend I'm with you all night shit. He like but what do we do? I'm like so what you want me to bust it wide open. He like no but you don't even talk to me. I'm like nigga we only been together for what two days maybe three. Shit you need to calm tf down. He says okay well I guess I know where we stand. I'm like and that is? He says its over I can't take the jealousy. I'm like nigga you the one tryna play me. He says you weren't ready. I'm like you wasn't ready shit you flirted with her like I wasn't your best friend and I don't know how you function. He like yup but I'm out. I said bye and he left. He went home I guess. I went and laid down I called Blu over to stay the night. He came and talked and cuddled all night. I swear he the best. He kissed my forehead and soon enough I was sleep.

Next day

Me and Blu woke up and got dressed. He wanted to go out to eat. So we went to the place down the road. He drove. We got there and we walk in I see Jere and the same hoe. He looked up and tried to get up. I walked out tears filled my eyes. Blu like that's here isn't it. Then out come Jere he saying its not what it is. I'm like then what is it. He says nothing. I'm like okay well fuck you. Then that girl came and said I was talking to him about you. She like I'm a lesbian. I'm like fr. She says yes he was telling me that you straight. And he called me saying he was having lady problems. And I helped him. She said she was surprised because usually a nigga wouldn't ask a girl who was tryna get at their girl for help. I laughed and Blu laughing too. Jere like so okay that's why you was mad? I said yeah I didn't know she was a lesbian. But whatever. I walked away because I ain't forget the rest that he said to me. He like ma wait. I'm like what I say about calling me that? He says sorry and that he ain't mean what he said last night. I'm like oh really you basically said i was cheating with Blu. He like you might as well have he was with you last night. I'm like how you know he says because I called last night and he said you was sleep. Then I heard you tell him to move closer. I'm like Blu why you aint tell me he said cause it slipped my mind I was damn there sleep. I'm like okay whatever. He like so y'all all cuddled up now. Blu says she was crying over you I'm her bestie ima hold her. Yeah I'm attracted to her yeah but I ain't built for her. I don't want a relationship unless its what we are now. I don't do girlfriends. So whatever you think delete that bullshit. Cause I ain't grimy like that. Jere says well okay but its the simple fact she ignores the fuck outa me. I'm like cause this is new too me you know first hand what I've been through. So idk why you don't just understand. He says your right but can we work it out IMU. I smiled and we hugged then my phone rung it was Dj. I'm like shit I gotta go. Blu can you catch a ride with Jere he says yup. And they get in the car and I pull off. I get to DJ's house he opens the door. Like why tf you late. I'm like relationship problems but I'm sorry. He says whatever and let's me in. Idk why he so mad but he better fix the attitude. So we start the first day of training and he showing me stuff. I'm doing it and he just mugging tf outa me. I'm like wassup? He says why you ain't call me yesterday I was blowing up your phone earlier that day. I'm like I ain't have my phone the whole day Jere did. He says well why he ain't give you the phone? I said idk but he did that for someone else to. What you want me to do. He like nun ima handle it idc if he mad you have male friends or not. But he better get over it cause I had to call you about what we was gone be doing today. But yeah let's take a break. I said okay and he grabbed his phone. He ended up calling Jere but Jere sent him straight to voice mail. So I call him he answers I ask him why he ain't answer the phone for DJ. He says why you with him? I said yeah and he hung up on me. I called back he sent me straight to voice mail. So I just stopped calling him.

weeks later

Well I haven't talked to Jere he comes over and bangs on the door. Then leaves and blows up my phone. I make sure I post the cutest pictures so he know what he's missing. I still train with DJ and Cj has reached out to talk. Matter of fact I'm going to go talk to him today. Today I have on some jean shorts with Cripps in them they highwaisted. This royal blue crop top it only show a lil of my stomach minimal even though its finally all the way flat. I'm in a size 13 in pants now so I'm comfortable. Then I got on these royal blue custom Jordan 7's. These hoes cute asf and my hair is straight and down my back. I got on natural makeup. He wants to meet up at this Cracker Barrel. So I'm omw now. I show up he's with his girl and sit down. He says wassup she waves and rolls her eyes. I didn't come to fuck her up so I sat pretty as usual. He started by saying sorry for everything that has happened that he ain't mean to be such an ass. I said I appreciate the apology. I said sorry for causing him physical harm. He says he accepts and we got up and hugged. Then in walked Jere. I rolled my eyes. He leaned down to kiss me I swerved him and got up to leave. But he said that he was just mad. I'm like so you send me to voice mail cause I'm with DJ. Cj says aren't y'all doing training. I said yeah cause I didn't want you to. He said I know that shit was crazy. I'm like right. Jere said it ain't got nothing to do with me on why he mad at DJ. I'm like what is it. He says he prolly got my lil cousin in Atlanta pregnant. I just sat there cause I know what he talking bout but DJ ain't the person he should be mad at. Cause its actually Cj. Cj like I gotta go I winked and he smirked his girl mugged me. I'm like don't mug me I ain't did shit to you. She rolls her eyes and they leave. I'm like you need to talk to DJ cause I heard another story so bye I'll see you when I see you. With that I left to go to Jared's house.