chapter 18

Trina POV

Im at Jared's we sitting covers acting when there's banging at the door. He like wtf is that I'm like shit idk. He grabs his gun and so do I and we open the door to see DJ his shoulder bleeding. I ask what happened? He says your nigga tripping talking bout I fucked his cousin when idk her shit. Damn I ain't ever seen him so mad like nigga Cj fucked her and from what I heard from him she was pregnant already four months to be exact. He hit it raw because she was already pregnant and she a hoe he said. Im like what happen he like I was grazed by a bullet. I said fr he said yeah. So I grab him and pulled him to the bathroom to clean it. I sew it up and I'm like wth like who did it. He says Jere. I got up and went to my car and drove to Jere's house. So I get there and Jere sitting on his mamas porch. I get out I was furious. He smiling like hi bae. Im like nigga you got some nerve shooting DJ. He says well he shouldn't have fucked my cousin. I'm like Cj fucked her and she was already pregnant. I'm like she ain't have no self respect to fuck him pregnant. She don't know the father that's why she tryna pin it on someone. She just a how face the fact. That's when. This nigga hit me. He like my cousin ain't no hoe bitch I'm like she is and don't touch me don't hmu nomore I'm officially done nigga bye. I got in my car looked in the mirror I got a black eye. Tyler calls on face time just to talk and he like wtf happened. I'm like yah brother but it was my fault. He says what happen? I told him. He like she is a hoe she barely are fucking cousin. He like you was right for saying what you said she don't know who her baby daddy is. I said right but I'll keep in contact with you but yah brother dead to me. Tyler says I still want you too come to my party. I said okay I will when is it. He says tomorrow at 6. Its gone be dinner here and then me and my boys plus your friends going out. I said okay I'm in I'll be there. He says thanks and that he had too go. I said bye and he did too and we hung up.

I get back to Jared's house Cj and Monte and Blu also Rich and Markus plus Jordan. I walked in with my black eye and they went nuts asking wtf happened. I said he hit me but its okay I'm good it wasnt shit. Then I asked do you think it'll be gone by tomorrow. They said possibly who knows. They said it ain't that dark frfr so you should be cool. I got up and told them I'm going to my condo. Everyone like we staying the night then. I said okay my just cone on over. Ill have them send you up. They all say okay.

Jere POV

Well I know y'all mad at me for hitting her. I promise I didn't mean too it was so sudden. I never put my hands on a woman ever. I know she might not ever trust me again or may never talk to me again. I don't know what ima do. Ima try to talk to her tomorrow at the party I know she going. Cause her and Tyler close af frfr. Plus her and my mom are too. Idk what to do what if my mom finds out ima die. But that's my fault.

Trina POV

I just got home listening to Real one by Trina rapping her part. Cause shit she right. Then options by her Kash doll and someone else came on I got hype af. I was on no games singing in my condo. All the ole Trina slaps was coming on. I was twerking to Pull over and everything. Then I heard my door open I walked out the bedroom to see all the boys looking around. I must've forgot to lock the door. Knowing me I need not to be doing that dumb shit. Then in walked Tyler with my love muffin. She ran to me and hugged me tight. Tyler came and hugged me and pulled me to my kitchen so that I could ice my eye. Cj keep messing with me being so agitating. He forever touching someone. Like move tf back. Then I was thinking of getting g a new look so grabbed my computer and looked up Diamond Virgin hair co. They got dope hair I don't like Brazilian hair like that but they got mink Brazilian. So I saw they had a store in Chicago where I live and I grabbed my lil baby Lilly and Tyler came and we went got some hair. When I got there I got 18,20,22,22 in body wave so its finna be wavy but easy to straighten. I got it and made an appointment for tomorrow at my hair salon. I couldn't wait. The guy asked me bout my eye thinking it was Tyler. I'm like nah it was his brother trust me I'm fine. I showed him my pocket knife. The man like I believe you. I smiled and we left. I got to the house and they had ordered food. I mean hella food. I'm like don't spill or drop anything matter of fact go eat at the dining room table. Shit cause I just got this place finished. They did as told. I sat with them and ate and shit. After I got in the shower and washed up. She told me to wash my own hair and to let it air dry so that my hair don't slip I said okay and I did that. I put my hair towel on my hair so it absorbs most of the water and I added some oil to my hair so it stays healthy. I was just really chilling after that I put in some night clothes and went to see what they was doing but they all said they gone get on my bed my new bed was specially made so its huge. So everyone got on top and I just laid back they turned on my TV and went to Netflix and played The Blair witch project. It was cool but I was sleepy so fell asleep next to Blu he was laying on my chest knocked out.

Next morning

I had people everywhere I'm like wtf. Then I got up and went and freshened up and put on some clothes. Today I am wearing high waisted pants from Fashion nova they have Cripps and are light washed. With a cream tube top with ruffles and a lil pattern sewn into it. I put on my Giuseppe cream tennis shoes. Then I grabbed my Roberto Cavalli purse. I added some pearls to my neck, wrist and ears. I grabbed my hair left a note and left. I got to the salon and waited twenty minutes till my turn she detangled it and went to braiding. When she finally started sewing I was excited cause I'm finna be poppin even more. Two ours later she was officially finished I was like yasssss. It was so cute I paid her and was on my way. Then while I'm walking through the mall I see Jere I'm like shit. So I keep walking my hair bringing so much attention too me. So im flaunting you know. Then he walks up to me. I'm lime what do you want? He says I want to apologize she told me she was lying about all of them. I'm like yeah I know cause I know what I was talking bout. I accept but I still don't want to be near you. He says why? I said because you hit me I'm good for right now. I need a break anyways. He says but ima see you tonight. I said I know don't speak and kept walking out the door to my car. I drove home. Its about 3 o'clock in the after noon. They finally up doing something trap music blaring through my speakers. And Lilly lil hood self rapping I'm like hell nah. She going in I'm dead she so sweet you wouldn't even think. I just laughed at her. When she realises its me she hugs me and says she likes my hair. Tyler had in his birthday outfit and was looking nice. He came and hugged me I'm like loom at you looming how you looking he smiled and said well you know. I laughed he like I peeped your fake inches. I laughed I'm like ain't it nice he says hell yeah stripper hair on deck. He asked what I was wearing out tonight I showed him the dress and everything he like that matches me. I said a lil you should have shown me your fit. He like well you gone be matching the birthday boys so you gotta be my date. I raised my eyebrow he says not like that I know you and my brother you know but girl you still my only friend that's a female frfr. After you found out Lillian was cheating you most def my homie. I smiled and hugged him and said aight I will be. He told me to get dressed. I wrapped my hair and just jumped in the shower. Since it was gone take about two hours might as well start early. Everyone I think went to go eat Tyler was coming back to get me before six. So I was good I had hella time. So I got out thirty minutes later and air dried then I oiled up with coco butter. I added deodorant and I let my weave down since it was gone stay straight and I put on my under clothes and that's when I look up and see....