Chapter 42

Trina pov
On our way to the hospital. I feel all the blood leaving my body. They are trying to stop the bleeding. I ended up passing out.

Over view

They were in the hospital Trina and Jere are in a coma. Mace is now living in Cali also Lilly and Tyler. The two are in the same room. Jere is getting better and Trina is getting along well too. Everyone comes to visit all the time they don't know when they will be out of a coma . The doctor says a few weeks then he says a few years he has no idea. Cj and Dreshawn feel it's their fault cause they didn't go. Amere visits everyday to Jere of course he says things to Trina. Everyone is working so when they come back they won't have no issues. They think they found who has shot Jere and Trina. They just want to wait until they wake up so that Trina and Jere can get revenge.

Trina pov

I'm trying to open my eyes. But it's so hard so I try to move my hand then my feet. Once I start that I tried to open my eyes again and they opened. The first thing I did was look at Jere who was still sleep. That's when I got up and went and tried to see if he would get up. I couldn't talk because my mouth was super dry. I looked and seen a cup of water on the night stand so I drunk some. I started talking to Jere and I told him what to do I seen him trying then I seen his eyes flutter open. I gave him some water and I sat up and we hugged. He got up and went straight to the bathroom. He showered. Then after him I got showered and dressed. I was so tired even though I was in a coma. After we was dressed and ready to go that's when the nurse came in. She like omg y'all are up why didn't you guys call for me. I said I just wanted to get clean so we could leave. She said let me get the doctor to make sure everything is all good then I'll get your sign out papers. I said cool. Jere was like who could have done this I swear when we find out we gone get em. I said real talk Ima fuck them up. We talk to our doctor he said we are fine and we can leave. We ordered an uber and was out. We got to the house thirty minutes later. We walked in to an over crowded house. They look stressed they didn't even notice us. Cj was like hi Trina and Jere. He went to the kitchen and turned around and was like tf. I'm like what he says when y'all wake up? I said today. He says oh frfr why y'all ain't call so we could pick y'all up? Jere said we wanted to surprise y'all niggas but y'all to busy. Cj said they been looking for who shot us. I asked how was Lilly. He said she doesn't talk only when she hungry or if she feels sick. I said awe where is she? Cj says in her room. I walk upstairs and I see the sign and I walk in to her crying. I go and sit next to her. She looks up and hugs me tight. She says I'm sorry my mommy did this to you. I said what do you mean? She said she seen her mom shoot us. I said did you tell any of the boys . She says nah that she was scared and wanted to wait till she saw me. I said okay I gotcha nun gone happen too you. She says are you sure? I said yup I would never let anything happen too my Lilly baby that's when she smiled. I told her I had to go changed that I'll be back later. She says cool. I was walking out her room when I ran into King. He like finally you woke up my daddy been trippin. I said okay where he at? King says in his room. I said okay and I hug him and he walks in Lilly's room.

Dreshawn's room

I get in there he's laying there I guess he ain't know I was home yet. I walked in front of him and tapped him. His eyes fluttered open and they got big. He jumps up he like when did you get home. I said today like a hour ago. He says aight but gimme some sugar. I leaned in and kissed him. He squeezed me super tight. He says it's been a whole month I missed you. I said i know I missed you to. We sat and just chilled until Jere came in saying get ready we going out tonight. I said aight. So I told Dreshawn to get dressed and I'll be back. I went and got showered. I put on baby lotion and dove deodorant. I put on my bra and panties then I put on this black long sleeves suede thigh length dress. With these clear heels. I decided to leave my hair curly. Then I beat my face I put on lashes an Antique Velvet Mac lipstick. Then I went to Dreshawn's room he was wearing all black like me. His hair was all curly he let it grow out since I've been gone. We walked and I seen Jada and Troy she jumped on me and said she missed me. She was dressed along with Troy and we all went to the living room. Everyone was dressed my dad was watching the kids.  We got to club Snaz it was going frfr. We went to VIP everything was great till the lights went off. Then all I seen was....

I know y'all want better dialogue between characters but at this moment I don't have time when I make maybe the next few chapters or my part two to this I will Sorry and thanks for the feedback... 👌🏾P.S this my freshmen year at Eastern Michigan University