Chapter 53

Trina pov

I'm laying here thinking wtf we had a great time. I don't know why shit like this always happen to me and the ones I love. I hope my baby survived but I guess that's a long shot. I can hear fine I just cant open my eyes which is annoying. Everyone crying and shit. I know that its sad, but I'm not trying to hear this. I'm already irritated that this happened. I knew some was gone happen I should have let Cj stay away from me. Now I'm in a coma he where ever he is and my baby probably dead. I shouldn't have been selfish cause I put my life and my baby's life in jeopardy. But any who the doctor just walked in and he gives the bad news about my baby to my father. All my father does is walk out he still didn't now about the baby. I felt someone grab my hand it was Markus. He said I see you still didn't tell your dad. But I'm sorry the baby is gone. He also whispered that Cj is fine he is on his way to Miami. He needs to be far from you and he wont be in touch with you. He told me to tell you that you can do better and to move on. All I felt was my heart leave my body. It was beating so hard and I was crying I could feel my tears going down my face. Markus says I think she heard me. I tried to move my hand but it wouldn't work. He was still holding my hand. I was trying to squeeze it but I guess it wasn't working. I felt someone else grab my other hand. It was Dj he was telling me to not worry myself. That I would be okay and he'll help me get through the heart break. I felt him wiping my tears and he kissed my forehead. I calmed down and just laid there of course I had no choice. Markus said he'll stay with me. I guess it was only him and Dj my dad and Monte there. Monte walked over to me and kissed my forehead. I could tell because he has a certain smell. No not a bad one it was just the cologne I bought he was wearing it. Which made me a little happy because he always said he hated it. He left then Dj and it was only me and Markus. He said Cj told him to watch over me. But then I hear someone walk in my room. Markus then says wow I aint think you was gone show up. Then I hear Amere's voice he says she's the love of my brother's life and me and her made up. He then says he just wanted to know if his niece or nephew was cool. Markus let him know the news. I heard him say damn. Then he whispered in my ear sorry and kissed my cheek and left. The doctor came back in one last time. Markus told him that he was staying the night. He got in the bed next to mine said goodnight and went to sleep. Yall he snores so loud. I lid there till I was sleep.

Next Day

I woke up I mean like opened my eyes and everything. All I could feel was all the pain from getting shot twice plus the car accident. All I could do was cry and try and call for Markus but my mouth was dry and my head was pounding I couldn't alert the nurse because when I moved it hurt so bad. I swear if Markus don't wake up ima kill him. I'm screaming Markus's name he finally gets up he like you finally up. I'm like yeah I need some medicine my body hurts so bad I swear. He like ima buzz the nurse I said cool. After he did that my doctor came in and gave me some water. He ran a couple tests on me to make sure I would be okay . He gave me some strong pain killers and told me to not get up for anything. Markus laid with me and just talked with me. He wanted me to know that Cj was fine and that he loves me,but he wants me to move on. I said I understand but I'm good on relationships for now. Markus said cool I'm here for you. I said I know and I'm thankful. I turned a little to get comfortable and then in walked Dj. He had hella flowers. He seen that I was awoke and came and tightly hugged me. Which hurt so bad but I didn't flip out because he was just excited. Although he did say sorry once he realized that I'm fragile right now. After that we sat and talked they told me I have to stay in the hospital for another week. Idk what I'm about to do for that long. But the boys said they'll keep me company. Which is great cause they make me smile when I wanna cry so bad. Monte came in a little while after and sat on the couch. He said hey I can see the hurt in his face. I said wassup? Monte says, Cj had complications and died. All I felt was my heart stop beating. My machine started beeping and all I heard last was the boys screaming for a doctor.