chapter 20

Trina POV

Well after we hugged he got up and went to the guest room. I'm like nah you sleeping with me. He says okay and went to change into a T-shirt and basketball shorts. So I went and changed into some pajamas. I wiped off my makeup. And wrapped my hair and put my silk scarf and bonnet on. He came in laughing at my bonnet. I said shutup then I hear a knock. Its Monte. He like you was wrong Trina. I'm like nah I wasn't his brother is my friend I'm right he's wrong. Monte said where is Tyler I'm like upstairs he says
Go get em. I get Tyler he walks up and asked what do you have to say Monte? Monte says why you tryna steal yah brothers girl? Tyler says I'm not I'm her friend that's all we close like you and her. He says man quit the lies nigga you want her. Tyler says man shut that shit up I'm just friends with Trina she someone I can be myself with. She don't think I'm suppose to act or be a certain way I love her for that. Shit I'm not tryna steal nobody. I said right now Monte you can leave until you learn how to talk to me. He leaves and i went to my room shit cant never do nothing without someone showing up. Then theres another knock im like wtf. And in walks my dad and Jere. My dad then grabs Tyler by his shirt like why you breaking up they relationship. I push my dad off him. I say leave him alone he not the problem he only my friend. He says whatever you pick him over us bye. I said bye then he my friend and your brother Jere you really aint shit frfr. H e says yup and you aint either hoe. Then he walks out and Tyler like im so so so sorry ill fix everything. Im like theres no reason to fix anything if they can pick him over me im cool i glad you stayed around your really an amazing person and Happy birthday Tyler. He smiles and hugs me. Then while pulling away he looked at me in my eyes then kissed me im like oh shit in my head. Then i pull away he says sorry and went to the guest room. I guess that'll be whats best for this eventful night. And yall i liked the kiss but i cant let that show right now lord why this happen to lil ole me.

Next day

I get up to 2on playing im like wtf why he playing this. I get up shower and lotioned up. I was going to wear this highwasited jean skirt and this cream half shirt it was like a halter top. With these cream Giuseppe tennis shoes. I looked cute and i had on some silver jewelry since it was silver on the shoe. I unwrapped my weave i have gotten and put on light natural makeup. I put on a brown lip because i thought itll be cute and 90's looking. I went downstairs and saw him cooking with these tan cargos and this Gucci shirt on with these gucci tan joggers and some gucci tennis shoes. He looked cute now i see where all his lil lawyer money go. He sees me looking at him and he smiled. I went and sat on the stole next to the counter. He gave me my plate and we ate in silence. He finally says you wanna come with me to take Lilly to the zoo. I said sure ill love too. He grabs my empty plate and put it in the sink. And he told me to grab my purse and shit. So i did and we left.

His moms house

We get to his moms house all the boys outside even my damn ugly ass dad. I walk up only Dj and Cj said something. I hugged them then went in. I hugged his mama and went to get Lilly. She looked super cute her lil self. i did her hair in a bun since its super long. I looked so cute i laid her baby hairs. Then we went downstairs and his mama was like she sat still for you i said yes. She makes a face then looks at Tyler he says mom we have enough problems. She like but she absolutely perfect son. I make a face tryna figure out wtf she talking bout. He says whatever we gotta go. He grabs my hand and im holding Lilly and we walk onto the porch. Lilly hugs them all. Then i see Jordan pull up. He gets out and hugs me im like hey i missed you. I meant to check up on you just alo has been going on. He says its aight are you bout to leave? I said yup but ill text you my sddress you can come over later so we can catch up. Then i get a call from Markus.

Our convo

Markus- hello

Trina- yup

M- wya?

t- Jeres moms wassup?

m- nun can we meet up tomorrow at my main trap in my office?

t- sure is that all?

m- hangs up

T- hangs up and says that rude.

convo over

Im wondering wtf just happen but i ignore it till tomorrow. Tyler tells me to come get in the car he opens my door i get in. Like thirty minutes later and about 15 songs later we pull up to the zoo. We get out and she grabs my hand. And we all walk in. He pays for us. Then we went to see the elephants. Lilly reading the lil description. Tyler weirdly silent. I asked him whats wrong? He looks at me he says i love you. I said okay i love you too. He says okay but im a lil pissed my brother mad at us knowing we just cool. I said real talk he to mad for what no reason. But lord im over everything he aint pressing me at all. Tyler said i know but its hard for me, me and him always have been real close. I said i know if you want to go fix everything we can its not a problem. He says its okay when he notices the way he's been acting we'll be okay. By the end of are converasation we had been to half of the animals and decided to get some food. I stopped at they lil pizza place within the zoo. They came in to since we all wanted the same thing. I got a small pepperoni pizza they got the same. And we sat and ate and talked. The last station was the fish. So we finally finished and went to the indoor fish place. All she wanted to see was the sharks and the big fish they had. Im laughing she sum else i swear but she the cutest ever. Tyler was taking pictures of us i took alot of them they was so cute interacting.

Some lady walks up saying were cute. I said thanks and we went to the car cause we were done at the zoo. e dropped me off at home and took Lilly home i guess he needed time away from me understandable. I walk in my house and sat down chilling watching Good Times thats my shit. Then i got in the shower and put on some underclothes and got in the bed. Then there was a knock at my door. I open it with a tshirt on. It was Tyler. He had a straight face. I let him in and he just looked at me then he pushed me against the wall kissing me. I was surprised but kissed back. Yall it got all hot and bothered he touching me in all the right places yall i aint had no pants on lordt. Then he picked me up and up the stairs we went. He laid me on the bed and took off my shirt. He kept kissing me and stuff. Naturally i wrapped my legs around his hips. He kept going down causing my legs to go down. He started pulling at the hem of my panties. They were beyond soaked. I stopped him he like do you trust me T. I nodded he like okay baby. Tyler pulled them down. He opened my legs my arms across my face he pulled them down telling he wanna see my face. He went down and i felt this tingly feeling on my lil button. He kept going and going and lord i was in love i swear. I was squirming around then i felt the need to pee. So im pulling away and he's holding me by my thighs. Tyler held me tight then i peed. I was embarrassed af. He liked everything up and got up. Im like did you just lick my pee bro. Tyler laughs and said nah while smiling. Then turned to leave im like thats it. Tyler says yeah ill see you tomorrow maybe but ill call you later. Im like okay. I wipe off thinking about im like wtf. Then i drifted off to sleep....