one

*Aria's p.o.v*

Day 1. First day of being a firefighter straight out of the academy. I don't know how I'm feeling right now, knowing that my sister works at the same station I got assigned to and that this is my first day. What I do know is that I'll get over it sooner or later. I packed my bag and I put on my shoes and I headed out. The station was just a couple blocks away from my apartment. I started to driver there early so that I can meet and introduce myself to the captain.

I arrived at the station and I step out of my car. I start making my way in and I quickly saw the captain's office and I knocked on the door. I heard a voice inside granting me permission to go inside. There was the captain sitting in his chair and a girl inside standing up. She quickly smiled at me as she left the room and closed the door behind her.

The captain's name is Pruitt Herrera. Has a daughter here named Andy Herrera and that's all of the details I know.

Capt. Herrera: So you must be Aria Bishop the new firefighter working here.

Me: Yes sir

Capt. Herrera: By any chance are you related to a Maya Bishop?

Me: Yeah, um she's my sister

Capt. Herrera: Okay well she can definitely help show you around the station

Me: Um do you think I can get someone else please? We just haven't seen each other in awhile

Capt. Herrera: Okay well I'll see if Hughes can come help show you around then

Capt. Herrera: Other than that it's really nice to meet you and welcome to station 19 *he smiles as he stands up and he puts his hand out to shake my hand* Oh and here's your uniform *hands it to me* and your gear is in the locker. Come out for lineup when you're ready *he smiles*

Me: Okay thank you sir

I left his office and I made my way over to the locker room. I changed in one of the bathrooms and I headed out to find a locker. I notice that it was the same girl in the captain's office. She walks over to me and starts introducing herself.

Girl: You must be new here huh. Well my name is Andy Herrera *she smiles* if they call you probie out there it's just their way of calling you new so don't mind it.

Me: My names Aria *I smile* and I'll keep that in mind

She leaves the locker room and I start to unpack some of my stuff into the locker. I stayed there unpacking for a couple minutes and I put up some pictures in my locker.

*Andy's p.o.v*

I walked into the barn and I saw everyone cleaning up the trucks. I walked towards Maya and Vic and I started talking to them.

Me: There's a new probie in the station

Vic: Where is he?

Me: You mean she

Vic: Oh my god another girl firefighter huh

Maya: Did you find out anything about her?

Me: Other than her name, no

Maya: What's her name

Me: Aria and when I tell you she's pretty she's hands down gorgeous

Vic: Oh Andy? You look like you have a girl crush over there

Me: Oh stop it before I hit you with this dirty washcloth

She starts to laugh and I start to help them clean the trucks. We clean it up for a couple more minutes and we heard some footsteps coming into the barn and it was the probie.