fifty two

*Aria's p.o.v*

*1 month later*

I had a day off today since I had to go to another OB appointment. Carina told Andrew and I that we were able to find out the gender today. We decided that we could find out when we're alone, instead of having a gender reveal. Andrew had a big feeling that the baby was gonna be a girl, but I had a really good feeling that it was gonna be a boy. When we got to the hospital, Andrew got out of the car and opened my door to let me out. I smiled at his kind gesture and I waited for him to get things ready, before we headed inside.

Once he got everything we needed, we made our way inside. I put my hand over my stomach to feel the bump. The baby bump was growing more and more everyday. When we got inside the hospital, Andrew directed me to the room the appointment was gonna be held in.

It didn't take Carina too long to get inside the room. When she got inside, she gave Andrew and I each a hug. Then, she went over to turn the monitor on and she started to set things up. Once everything was set up, she went over to the sink to wash her hands and then she put some gloves on.

Carina: Are you guys ready to find out whether you're having a bambina or bambino (girl or boy) (idk if that translation was right but um ok)

Andrew: Of course!

Carina: Well then let's get started!

I lift up my shirt, so that Carina is able to apply the gel. Once she had gotten the gel on my lower abdomen, she starts her examination. She turns on the volume to let us both hear the baby's heartbeat. It was very loud and healthy, which made Andrew and I smile. Carina's face lit up as she got to a specific location. I was guessing that she found out what the gender was gonna be. She turned to look at both of us and smiled.

Carina: So...what do you guys think the gender is?

Andrew: A girl *he smiled happily*

Me: I think it's a boy *I smiled at the both of them*

Carina: Well...it is...a....

We both look at her as she stopped. I laughed at how she was being secretive, which made Andrew laugh as well. Andrew started talking in Italian and Carina looked at him. I looked over at him and I shook my head.

Me: Hey! No using another language to find out what the gender is first.

Andrew: I'm sorry. I'm sorry *he held up both of his hands and started laughing*

Carina: Okay, are you guys ready now?

Andrew: Come on, Carina! We've been waiting for so long

Carina: Okay, okay, okay. You guys are having a bambino (a boy)!!

Me: Hah! I told you it was gonna be a boy!

Andrew: Man, I wanted a little princess, but now I'll have a mini me

Me: Oh, no. If he's anything like you, I might not survive

Andrew: Hey! That was rude!

*after the appointment*

Andrew and I decided to tell the station what we were gonna have or else they'll be pushing me to tell them tomorrow. We got about four blue cans of silly string so that we could spray all of them for fun. When we got to the station, the trucks were still parked in the barn meaning everyone was at the station. We went upstairs and we headed towards the beanery after hearing everyone's laughter. Andrew hid two of the cans in his sweatshirt and I hid the other two behind me.

Vic: Aria!!! Hi!!

Me: Hey, Vic *I chuckle a bit*

Vic: What are you guys hiding?

Dean: I know that look. You have a secret mini Bishop. Spill.

Me: Dang, you guys can't even let me explain *I roll my eyes at them*

Vic: Aria. Secret. Spill. Now.

Me: We found out the gender *I smiled*

Maya: What?! Oh my god! What is it?!

Me: You'll find out in a second *I smiled mischievously*

They all look at Andrew and I confused. I turned my head towards Andrew and I nodded. He got the message and we both pulled out the cans out of their hiding places and we started to spray every single one of them. They all covered their faces, but uncovered them when they saw the color.

Vic: IT'S A BOY!!!!

Maya: OH MY GOD!

Dean: FIREHOUSE BABY!!!!!!!

I laugh at their reactions and I watch as they're all still covered in silly string. I laugh at the little mess we had created, but I got pulled into different hugs from my favorite people.

Author's Note:

Okayyyy, so just a cute little short chapter for right now. I think next chapter will probably be a two month time jump sooooooo yeah.

Also, what did y'all think abt the new episode of station 19 that just came out?