sixteen

*Aria's p.o.v*

I woke up this morning with my head hurting a bit. I'm thinking that it's just a headache. I stand up and I go into the kitchen to drink a piece of Tylenol. After I took the pill, I went and got a bowl out of the cabinet. I took out the milk from my fridge and I took out some cereal. I pour some cereal into the bowl and I pour some milk after. I picked up my bowl after I put the milk back in the fridge. I went over to the couch and I turned the tv on. I started watching a movie until I finished eating. I turned the tv off and I got into the shower. After I showered, I changed and I left my apartment to go to the station.

Once I walked into the station, it was empty as usual. I walked towards the locker room when I heard a faint crying sound. I look around confused since I saw nobody. I thought it was just in my head until I looked near my locker and I saw Vic. She was on the floor crying and I walked towards her. I sat down beside her and I wrapped my hands around her. She looked up at me and started to wipe her tears.

Vic: I forgot you came here early.

Me: Vic what's wrong?

Vic: Nothing it's ok

I looked at her knowing she was hiding something. She looked a little bit hurt still and I could see that she still wanted to cry.

Me: You don't have to tell me anything. I can see in your face that you still want to cry so just do it. Cry, I won't leave.

She played her head on my shoulder and she started to cry again. I started to rub her shoulders and we just sat there for a couple minutes. When she was done, she wiped her tears and she stood up.

Vic: Thank you

Me: Of course *I smiled at her*

Vic: Hey, can we not tell anyone about this?

Me: Of course. You know I am your little secret keeper nowadays 

Vic: *laughs a bit* That was a good one

I smiled and laughed a little bit. I watched as she left the locker room and I went towards my locker. I opened it and I placed my backpack inside. I took out my uniform and I put it on. After I had changed, I went and I walked towards the beanery. No one was there except Andy.

Andy: Little Bishop, you're with me and Maya in the Aid Car today

Me: I thought 2 people are only supposed to be able to ride in the Aid Car?

Andy: Yeah, but not today. We need your help since were going to homeless shelters today to give out vaccines.

Me: Fine 

I watched as she sat down and started to eat. I looked around and still saw nobody around. After Andy finished eating, she called Maya and I so that we can start heading to the shelters. I got in the back of the Aid Car as Andy and Maya sat in the front.

Andy: How are you guys feeling about maybe seeing your brother?

Me: What are you talking about? Is that why you made me come with you today?

Maya: Well, uh, he's either gonna look at us with "Long time no see, I missed you so much, sis" eyes, or "You abandoned me just like everyone else in my life, so I hate you now" eyes. No telling. It should be fun.

Me: Ignoring my question. Great.

When we made it to one of the shelters I got out of the car and I slammed the door. I started helping Andy out with the vaccines, since there was a lot of people. I looked up at her as she started speaking Spanish to some non-english speakers. I turn around when I heard a familiar voice talking. When I saw who it was I kept staring at them.