five

*Aria's p.o.v*

I woke up and I was ready to go back to work. I was advised to stay home and rest but I was a bit determined. I got ready and I packed my bag. I put my inhaler and painkillers in there and I wore the watch. I unplugged my phone from the charger and I stopped to get some breakfast and I drove to the station. 

Once I got to the station I checked in and I went to the locker room to get ready. I put on my uniform and I slid my painkillers and my inhaler into my pocket. I walked out and I saw one of the people I was trying to avoid seeing. 

Andy: Aria? Aren't you supposed to be at home

Me: Well I wanted to work so I'm here

Andy: Well you're certainly not going to be working out in the field for a few weeks probie. 

Me: Really, probie?

Andy: You're on desk duty until further notice

Me: And I'm supposed to take orders from you?

Andy: Yeah probie. The captain isn't coming back. The day that you got admitted to the hospital so did he. He was bleeding internally and he has cancer. Jack and I are assisting captains. So yes you're gonna take orders from me probie.

Me: Yes ma'am *I roll my eyes*

Andy: Is there a problem Bishop?

Me: No Herrera. There isn't

She stares at me and I see her getting pissed. Suddenly the queen of olympics joins in.

Maya: Hey Aria just calm down *touches my shoulder*

Me: *I push her shoulder away* And you leave me alone

Maya: Aria calm down

Me: Calm down? Really? Why don't you tell your friend to calm down

Maya: Aria let's just talk about this in another ro-

Me: I don't need to talk to you. I don't need you in my life Maya so stop trying to be involved

Maya: I'm not trying to be involved. I'm trying to be your sister her

Me: Well who said I needed you? Cause I don't. I wouldn't ask you for help even if I was as close to dying.

I left them and I looked down at my wrist cause I noticed it started to beep. I went to the place I felt safe and comfortable in. The gym.  I started putting on some gloves and I walked over to the punching bag. I started punching it as hard as I could and one punch turned into two and I kept on going. I didn't realize that my watch was beeping this entire time and when I did I stopped punching and I took the gloves off. I took one of my painkillers and I swallowed it. After, I went on the treadmill and I started to run. 

It took me a couple minutes until I stopped running. I looked down at my watch and I saw that my heart rate was really high. I sat down on the floor and the next thing I knew I just broke down. I cried my eyes out until I couldn't anymore. It was getting hard to breathe so I took out my inhaler and I took a few pumps. I didn't notice that someone had walked in on me while I was on the floor. I looked up and it was the one person I was trying not to see again.