forty nine

*Aria's p.o.v*

After the appointment, Carina wiped the gel off of my stomach and handed us the sonogram. I looked down at the picture of our baby and I smiled. I showed Andrew and he kissed my head and smiled. I stood up from the bed and I put my shirt down. After I got situated, Carina went over to us and gave Andrew and I a hug.

Carina: Congratulations. I'm really happy for you guys.

Me: Thank you Carina. Also, don't tell anyone anything. Especially Maya.

Carina: Yes ma'am. Tell her soon though, I can't keep any secrets.

Me: Yeah, we just have to stop by the store and then we'll tell her.

Carina: Good.

We had a little conversation, before we had to leave. Andrew had told me that he wanted to tell his co-workers and I tried to argue since I wanted the station to know first, but he was too hard to resist. We had told his closest friends and the doctors we knew like Callie, Bailey, Dr. Webber, and Jo. After we had stayed for the congratulations, we left the hospital and went straight to the mall.

When we got inside the mall, we carried the two white onesies we had previously bought into a little shop. We saw really good reviews and we told them how we wanted the onesies to look. The one for Maya was gonna have the words 'Firefighter in training' on it with a little fire truck and then for the team it was gonna have the words 'New Probie' on it with a 19 on the back and the words DeLuca-Bishop written on it.

We had left the onesie inside the store to go look for a box we could put the items in. We went inside a little craft store and got two white boxes. We also got fire truck ribbons so that we can tie it around the box.

*after the shopping*

After we had gotten everything we needed, we headed back into the car. I grabbed the little turnouts I had bought and put it inside the boxes. Once I got the turnouts inside, I neatly placed the onesie on top of it. The words showing beautifully on top. I closed the boxes and tied it with the ribbon when it looked perfect. I also had gotten everyone some of their favorite snacks to go along with the surprise.

Once I had finished packing up the boxes, Andrew looked over at me and smiled. I smiled back at him and I watched as he gently put everything in the back seat. He held my hand and gave it a soft squeeze and looked at me with his soft brown eyes and he leaned over and kissed me. I smiled into the kiss and I kept looking at his eyes when he pulled away.

Andrew: I can't believe our baby is coming soon. Three months. I can't believe it.

Me: I can't believe it either. I'm excited. To start our little family.

Andrew: Me too. You're the only woman that I want to make a family with.

Me: Oh, stop it!

Andrew: I'm serious Aria. I love you and I can't wait to expand our family.

Me: *I smiled widely, feeling my cheeks start to heat up* I love you too

He held onto my hand as we drove to the station. Once we got to the station, Andrew helped me get the boxes and the snacks out from the back. I helped him by holding the box and the snack bag we were gonna give to Maya first. When we had everything in our hands, we walked into the station. Luckily, everyone was upstairs and we saw Maya sitting in her office. I watched as Andrew placed the other things down on the desk and I knocked on Maya's door. Once I heard her say come in, I went inside her office with Andrew following right behind.

Maya: *looks up* Aria? What are you doing here?

Me: Hi! We just wanted to come tell you something *I smiled happily at her*

Maya: O...kay? Should I be worried?

Me: No. At least I don't think so. Anyways, open this box up *I smiled and I handed her the box*

Maya: You're scaring me. Is something gonna pop out of here?

Me: Girl, no. Open the box.

Andrew and I watch as she nervously opened the box. Once she lifted up the lid, I watched as she read what was inside. As soon as she read it, she looked up and got out of her chair to hug me.

Maya: You're joking! You're pregnant?!

Me: Shhhhhh. Keep it down, but yes I am.

Maya: I'm gonna be an aunt?!

Me: Yeah *I smiled at her*

Maya: Congratulations!!!

Me: There's one more surprise

Maya: What else is there to surprise me with?!

Me: I'm three months pregnant

Maya: What?!

Me: Yup. We just found out. That's why I didn't go to work today. We went to a doctors appointment and Carina had told us that I was three months pregnant.

Maya: *she sighed* Good. Carina knows. I won't have to keep it a secret from her

Me: Hey, that's what she said *I chuckled*

I watch as she walks over to Andrew and gives him a hug. She tells him congratulations and that she's happy for both of us. We stayed in her office to talk for a bit until we told her we wanted to tell the others. When we all got everything ready, we went upstairs and into the beanery. We watched as everyone was all eating, but they quickly stopped their talking when Maya walked inside. I looked over at Andrew and gave him a look.

Maya: So, Aria came by to tell you all something.

Vic: Don't tell me you're quitting Ari.

Me: Wait, what? Huh? No, I'm not.

Vic: Good, we need you around here

Me: Okay, anyways we just wanted to give you guys something *I smiled*

I walked over to them and I placed the box in the middle. I watch as they all surround the box and they argued on who was gonna open the box. I just told them that they could all help each other out and they did exactly what I told them. Once the box was open, I watched as they all read what was inside.

Vic: YOU'RE PREGNANT?!

Me: Woah Vic, no need to scream *I laugh*

Vic: MY BEST FRIEND IS PREGNANT?!

Me: Yeah *I nod while laughing*

She ran over to me and gave me a hug. She whispered into my ear about how she was gonna be an aunt to another baby and I chuckled.

Dean: FIREHOUSE BABY!!!!!

After Vic finished hugging me, everyone came up to me and gave me a hug. Whenever they hugged me, they told me congratulations and how they were happy for us. After their congrats and hugs, they went over to Andrew and gave him a hug as well.

Author's Note:

Okayyyyy just a cute little chapter. Now the chapter after this, I'm gonna write about the episodes again. And then maybe stop with the episode again and do some time jumps for the pregnancy.

I have no clue if any of that even made sense but I hope y'all know what I'm trying to say.