thirty one

Author's note:

I just want to say before this chapter starts, everything that happened below I did not do any research on. So, if it's a bit unrealistic I just wanted to give some suspense LMFAO anyways enjoy the story

*Aria's p.o.v*

I woke up the next morning with an awful headache. I sat up from the bed and rubbed my eyes. I was exhausted but I managed to get up and get out of the room. When I walked out of my bunk, I saw Maya and Andy talking to each other in the locker room. I walked passed them and I could feel them staring at me. 

I walked towards the medicine cabinet and grabbed some pain pills. I drank 2 pills and walked towards the gym. Once I got inside, I started to run on the treadmill and increased the speed up every time I get passed a certain point. After my quick run, I head over to the punching bag and I started to hit it to feel some pain. 

I stopped hitting the bag after a couple minutes and I looked down at my hand to see it bleeding rapidly. I quickly grabbed a towel and wrapped my hand around with it. I applied some pressure and I got out of the gym. I made my way towards the beanery and stumbled once I walked inside. I started feeling lightheaded and when I looked up I saw Vic and Andy. Shit. I could feel myself starting to get way too lightheaded and when I tried to walk further I stumbled more. I almost fell until I felt a pair of hands catching me before I hit the ground. Before I knew it, I passed out in whoever's arms held me up.

*Andy's p.o.v*

Vic and I were in the beanery helping a girl from the academy out after we caught her sneaking around the station. We were teaching her a technique with rice until we heard someone coming in through the door. We both looked up and we saw Aria walking in. My eyes immediately fall onto her hand that is wrapped with a towel that's soaked in blood. I quickly got up noticing that she's stumbling while she's trying to walk. 

I quickly made my way towards her and I caught her before she fell to the ground. I felt her body go limp when she was in my arms and I picked her up and sat her body down on a chair. I watch as Vic runs out of the beanery and I could hear her footsteps running down the stairs. She comes back into the beanery a minute later with a medical bag in her arms. She quickly rushes towards me and we remove the towel from Aria's hand. 

We both look up at each other when we saw how badly injured her hand was. We quickly cleaned up her wound and bandaged her up. Then, we quickly attach her on some fluids and gave her some medication. We looked over at her hand and we could see that the blood was slowly making it's way to a stop. We both let out a sigh when we saw Aria's eyes starting to flutter open. 

*Aria's p.o.v*

I start to wake up after passing out and when I looked to my side I was hooked up on some fluids. I looked down at my hand and saw it wasn't bleeding anymore and it was all wrapped up. I looked at it confused until I felt people around me. I looked around and saw Vic, Andy, and a girl.

Me: W-what happened?

Andy: Aria you passed out. What the hell did you do to make you bleed out that much?

Me: Nothing. I feel fine.

I tried to stand up until I felt Vic and Andy's hands quickly stopping me from leaving. 

Vic: You're not fine Aria. What happened?

Me: I'm broken, okay. That's what happened. I'm in pain. I don't know why but I am. Is that what you want to hear?

I start to get aggravated until I heard someone walking through the doors. I looked back and saw Maya and Jack. I scoffed and tried to stand up again until I got stopped. I quickly see Maya rushing towards me after seeing that I was connected to fluids.