fifty four

*Aria's p.o.v*

*2 months later*

I'm finally 8 months pregnant today. I felt humongous, but I couldn't wait to see my beautiful son in a month. Andrew and I were still working, but we took a week off to go on a little vacation. He had brought me to this beautiful beach trip and our hotel room had a nice view of the beach. We've been here for about 3 days already and we've just been going on dates.

I'm getting ready so that Andrew and I could go on a little walk at the beach. I put a bikini on and some shorts over it. I also take one of Andrew's polos and I leave it open, but I wear it on top. I grabbed a pair of my sunglasses and I waited for Andrew to finish getting ready. I stood up from the bed when I saw him fully clothed. He was wearing a simple t-shirt and some shorts. I walked over to him and we walked out of the hotel room holding each others hands.

Andrew carried a basket with him and a blanket so that we could have lunch at the beach. We quickly made our way to the beach and found a nice shaded area. Andrew placed down the blanket and when he got everything set up, he patted the empty space beside him. I slowly made my way to the ground and we just cuddled for a bit.

Andrew: You look beautiful *he smiled widely*

Me: Thank you *I smiled* and you look very handsome

Andrew: Thank you very much baby. I love this.

Me: What?

Andrew: This. Not worrying about work or anything. Just you, me, and our little baby boy.

Me: We need to do this more often, but soon because this baby is coming out sooner or later.

Andrew: I can't believe he's coming next month.

Me: I can't either. I thought of a name *I smiled*

Andrew: Really? I did too!

Me: Okay, you go first.

Andrew: Are you sure?

Me: Of course, you can go.

Andrew: What about Everest?

I widen my eyes and I looked at him trying not to laugh. I kept watching his face and I could tell that he was being serious. I burst out laughing at the thought of our son being named Everest.

Me: We are not naming our son Everest

Andrew: What, why not?!

Me: You seriously need some naming skills.

Andrew: Don't tell me yours is any better

Me: Oh, trust that mine is better.

Andrew: Then what is it?

I look at him and I smiled at what might be our future baby's name.

Me: Matteo.

Andrew: *he widens his eyes and smiles* Matteo?

Me: *I smiled at him and I nodded* Matteo.

Andrew: You're right. Yours is better.

Me: I told you

He starts to tickle me a bit and I burst into different kinds of laughter. I managed to slip away and stand up and I take off my clothes, leaving me in my bikini. I carefully ran away from him and into the water. It was a very warm day, so the water wasn't too cold. I looked back and I saw Andrew running towards me. Once he had caught up to where I was, he wrapped his arms around my stomach and gave me a few kisses.

We went deeper into the water and I still hadn't gone underwater, but Andrew had. When he came back up, he gave me a mischievous smile and just started to splash me with water. I looked at him in shocked and I started to splash him with water too.

Me: I know you did not just splash me with water Andrew DeLuca.

I splash him even harder and he kept laughing at me. I stopped after a while and I gave him a death glare. He swam towards me and wrapped his arms around me. I pretended that I was mad at him and I wouldn't smile. He gave me kisses all over my face and I immediately smile.

Andrew: There's that beautiful smile I know *he smiled at me*

Me: Stop splashing me *I rolled my eyes*

He laughs at my request and I just stayed in his arms for a little bit. I rest my head on his chest and he kept his arms wrapped around me. We stayed in the water for a little bit longer until we decided to get out. We headed back to our blanket and we ate some of the snacks we had brought. Andrew, of course, had brought two containers of his homemade Italian pasta and I was very much grateful for it. Once I opened the lid, I was met by the most beautiful smell. I looked over at him and I gave him a big smile. I take a bite of the pasta and I immediately fell in love again.

Me: *points at the container* This is so good. Maybe it's the hormones or the cravings, but this is wayyyyy better than it usually tastes.

Andrew: I'm glad you like it beautiful. We have extra back at the hotel room.

Me: Thank you *I smiled*

We kept on eating and having conversations. When we finished up our lunch, we packed everything up and we went back to the hotel. Andrew had carried everything back to the room, while holding onto my hand. When we got back to our room, I watched Andrew put everything away into the sink.

When he finished, we both walked into the bathroom together. I stripped out of all of my clothes and I watched as he did the same thing. Once our clothes were on the ground, we headed into the shower and showered together.

Author's Note:

Happy Station 19 Day!!! I know the episode has just ended LMFAO. Also I'll try to publish a chapter in the next hour since this was really short, but no promises.